PDA

View Full Version : Just turned on Fox College Sports--OU/OSU game- TV Question??

aurorasooner
11/17/2007, 08:21 AM
On their BCS breakdown show, they had a quick blurb about future games, and I wasn't paying too much attention. They said B*dlam or ......... (another game) depending on you locale---????? (I didn't catch the other game)... Is OU/OSU not going to be a national broadcast on Fox? I guess ABC chose KU/Missouri so Fox gets OU/OSU, but I thought it was a nat'l broadcast.The TV listings don't show anything yet (that I can find).--Maybe Fox moved it to Sat night and it's going to be split with the Fox other game, Washington/Washington State game instead of going head-to-head at 2:30 with the regional ABC games and the 2 games on espn/espn 2.
BTW, ESPNclassic is completely worthless.Since it's not on the sport's tier, I picked it up with a tier change about a month ago. It's football season, and all that channel shows is classic pool, classic bowling, classic boxing and a bunch of other crap. I don't know what channel (fox/abc/espn) the 2005 OU/tech game was on in 2005, but you'd have thought that either ESPNclassic or Fox College Sports would've broadcast it this week. All Bucknuts/Michigan.

fadada1
11/17/2007, 09:39 AM
"osu" shouldn't be in capital letters. just sayin'.

aurorasooner
11/17/2007, 09:53 AM
I was listening to Fox College Sports earlier in the week, and they had some plays from the KU/OSux (is that better?) game and I wasn't really paying any attention to it. I guess they had the aggie radio broadcast in the background. When they played back a good play for the pokes, the announcer kept saying "pistols firing". I'd never heard that before and thought it was just board smack. I quit what I was doing on the computer and started watching it. I was LMAO. Can you imagine if every time we made a good play our radio crew yelled "schooner rolling". I just can't believe those hilljacks do that on the radio. Lamest s*#t I've ever heard.

kevpks
11/17/2007, 10:07 AM
I was listening to Fox College Sports earlier in the week, and they had some plays from the KU/OSux (is that better?) game and I wasn't really paying any attention to it. I guess they had the aggie radio broadcast in the background. When they played back a good play for the pokes, the announcer kept saying "pistols firing". I'd never heard that before and thought it was just board smack. I quit what I was doing on the computer and started watching it. I was LMAO. Can you imagine if every time we made a good play our radio crew yelled "schooner rolling". I just can't believe those hilljacks do that on the radio. Lamest s*#t I've ever heard.

Wow that is lame. And the sad thing is that they don't know it is lame.

arkidSOONER
11/17/2007, 11:04 AM
My DirecTV/TIVO programming guide says that The 2:30 game next week will either be OU/osu or kansas/mizzOU which leads me to believe that they are waiting for abc/espn to choose which game they will carry as they have first pick of the college games.