PDA

View Full Version : so this 'FINISH' dealio

OKLA21FAN
11/16/2007, 01:40 PM
seems to be a trendy and catchy phrase over the past 12 or so hours. maybe someone can get some Crimson Tshirts made with that slogan on the front and pass them out to everyone.

then to off set the costs, you could buy a bunch of Halloween orange Tshirts and print 'START' on them. i betcha you could get 20 bucks a piece for them somewhere. :pop:

badger
11/16/2007, 01:47 PM
seems to be a trendy and catchy phrase over the past 12 or so hours. maybe someone can get some Crimson Tshirts made with that slogan on the front and pass them out to everyone.

then to off set the costs, you could buy a bunch of Halloween orange Tshirts and print 'START' on them. i betcha you could get 20 bucks a piece for them somewhere. :pop:
lol :D

sooneron
11/16/2007, 01:53 PM
What about some red bracelets? That seems like a novel idear.

josh09
11/16/2007, 02:04 PM

And then maybe we can make some bracelets that say finish, and hand em out to everyone.

josh09
11/16/2007, 02:05 PM
What about some red bracelets? That seems like a novel idear.

NOOOOOOOOO

:mad:

:D