PDA

View Full Version : Drunk Duck fan rant on an AZ board....funny stuff

RoaminSooner
11/16/2007, 12:33 PM
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=128#s...1423&t=1432811
Arizona is where midwesterners with low ambition go to die.

Arizona is a god-forsaken desert hell-hole where I had the misfortune to be stranded for two years.

Those f-ers can have it.

Arizona wins, sure, on a series of retarded Pac-10 official-reviewed plays and over the backs our best 2 offensive players - out due to injury.

That's fine. Arizona wins. Stoops wins. Stoops stays at Arizona.

Arizona will continue to suck, except when they get up to play us.

We will get better. But this season - which had so much magic - is over without Dixon and Stewart.

I know you're not supposed to post drunk... but f it. The Ducks showed character tonight, and they are champions as far as I am concerned. The team did not quit. The defense stood tall after a crappy first half.

Arizona will go back to being a better-than-average basketball school. We will pass them in hoops soon. They are a pathetic footnote in the Pac-10, the ultimate trivia question: "which Pac-10 school has never..."

Chew on that Tucsonans, as you sleep off your drunken stupors tonight, and dream visions of Las Vegas and Emerald bowls. ASU will destroy Stoops' cheap-shot crew in a few weeks, and you will wear the mark of the Cabbage Patch Coach for another year still.

And you will continue to suck.

And you will continue to live in a desert hell-hole.

And you will continue to be 400 miles from anywhere pleasant.

But you can dance on your irrigated field tonight, Tucsonans.

And tomorrow you will still be in Tucson, Arizona - a place to get gas on the way to Phoenix or San Diego.

:pop:

Sooner98
11/16/2007, 12:39 PM
Pretty good stuff there. :D

OUMonster
11/16/2007, 12:42 PM
Favorite Wildcat response: "I just think its funny that his avatar is storm trooper humping air... cause thats who I'm gonna listen to about how my school is worse than his..."

http://forum.goazcats.com/showthread.php?t=70986

Maybe I'm a biased desert-lover having gone to grad school at UA, but I found Tucson to be a lot more fun of a town than Eugene although Oregon is a great place to visit. That duck fan needs a lesson in geography too.

crawfish
11/16/2007, 12:44 PM
I love seeing the ducks bitter. Sad to think that I used to like them...

jwlynn64
11/16/2007, 01:02 PM
I know you're not supposed to post drunk... but f it. The Ducks showed character tonight, and they are champions as far as I am concerned. The team did not quit. The defense stood tall after a crappy first half.

What game was this guy watching last night? If Arizona hits on at least one of the passes to their big tight end in the second half, they might have hung 50 on them.

sooner518
11/16/2007, 01:04 PM
what reviewed plays did he think they got wrong? i thought all the replays went the correct way last night.

the only thing that was kind of questionable was the scrum after the fake punt when he fumbled the ball. the officials seemed to wade through that pile of bodies for 5 minutes before they gave the ball to Zona. I guess this poster is mad that the officials didn't just automatically give the ball to Oregon after the ball is lost in a pile of bodies like they did in September of '06. In this game, they waited to, you know, see who actually had the ball before awarding possession. Oregon fans probably aren't used to that kind of officiating.

The Maestro
11/16/2007, 01:06 PM
Yeah, I thought Oregon showed a lack of heart. Even ESPN and Erin Andrews on the sidelines were saying that the Oregon sidelines was emotionless after Dixon went out. Face it...no one stepped up.

And Tucson is gorgeous...mountains, great golf and a cool college town. I'll stack the women at UofA against the girls of Oregon ANY DAY!

Oh, and I guess that guy missed the face mask that would have ended the game right then had it been called.

cheezyq
11/16/2007, 01:13 PM
This guy confirms my comment earlier this week, that all Duck fans are quacks.

1. Does he really need to pull out the "we got screwed by the refs" card? Even if there were bad calls (which there weren't), there isn't a team in all of college football more worthy of a screw-job by the refs than the Ducks.

2. So, he thinks that having Stoops back to kick some feathered Duck booty is a good thing for his team?

3. I realize we all hate orange around here, but aside from that, could there be an uglier combination of colors than green and yellow in the shades that Oregon has chosen? I get a migraine just thinking about it.

BudSooner
11/16/2007, 01:35 PM
Heh, bitter much?
Didn't ESPN report that Dixon failed to notify the team of his knee injury BEFORE the game? I seem to remember a report that it was injured prior to the game and he kept quiet about it.

badger
11/16/2007, 01:36 PM
Now, now, boys, we all were upset after a certain field goal this season.

However, I must say, it is one thing to lose one the road... but entirely another to lose to a now-unranked team at home :D:D:D

AverageJoe
11/16/2007, 01:44 PM
RedNecks in Cactus or RedNecks in Trees.

SAME SAME

:)

StanberryWasIn
11/16/2007, 02:13 PM
1. Does he really need to pull out the "we got screwed by the refs" card? Even if there were bad calls (which there weren't), there isn't a team in all of college football more worthy of a screw-job by the refs than the Ducks.

It is delightful to see them bitching about getting screwed on calls. I'd like to remind them:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s265/cet2055/FirstDownDucks.jpg

Half a Hundred
11/16/2007, 02:47 PM
You know, it's funny going around the national boards, and people are blasting us for still griping about the Eugene Screwjob, like it's something we should have gotten over a long time ago.

Then I come on here, and find that there is a new poster named "StanberryWasIn".

This is why I love being an OU fan so freakin' much.

BoonesFarmSooner
11/16/2007, 02:49 PM

And tomorrow you will still be in Tucson, Arizona - a place to get gas on the way to Phoenix or San Diego.

Get gas on the way to Phoenix or San Diego? huh? I guess he's talking about the masses in Bandera, Texas who drive out to their winter homes in San Deigo?

AZ Sooner Fans must be loving this. Mike gets a huge win, OU controls it's own destiny and duck fans in complete meltdown!

tbl
11/16/2007, 02:52 PM
Those refs were begging for UO to give them something so that they could let them back in the game... but the team wasn't willing to play hard enough to help their zebra striped teammates.

That missed facemask call could have been key, but AZ stepped it up and converted anyway.

StanberryWasIn
11/16/2007, 02:59 PM
Then I come on here, and find that there is a new poster named "StanberryWasIn".

Not new. Just infrequent. That game still ****es me off (obviously).

Curly Bill
11/16/2007, 03:05 PM
3. I realize we all hate orange around here, but aside from that, could there be an uglier combination of colors than green and yellow in the shades that Oregon has chosen? I get a migraine just thinking about it.

NO, and that's saying a lot, because burnt orange is pretty nasty.

picasso
11/16/2007, 03:09 PM
Arizona is where midwesterners with low ambition go to die.

Arizona is a god-forsaken desert hell-hole where I had the misfortune to be stranded for two years.

Those f-ers can have it.

Arizona wins, sure, on a series of retarded Pac-10 official-reviewed plays and over the backs our best 2 offensive players - out due to injury.

That's fine. Arizona wins. Stoops wins. Stoops stays at Arizona.

Arizona will continue to suck, except when they get up to play us.

We will get better. But this season - which had so much magic - is over without Dixon and Stewart.

Arizona will go back to being a better-than-average basketball school. We will pass them in hoops soon. They are a pathetic footnote in the Pac-10, the ultimate trivia question: "which Pac-10 school has never..."

Chew on that Tucsonans, as you sleep off your drunken stupors tonight, and dream visions of Las Vegas and Emerald bowls. ASU will destroy Stoops' cheap-shot crew in a few weeks, and you will wear the mark of the Cabbage Patch Coach for another year still.

And you will continue to suck.

And you will continue to live in a desert hell-hole.

And you will continue to be 400 miles from anywhere pleasant.

But you can dance on your irrigated field tonight, Tucsonans.

Tuscon alone kicks the entire state of Oregon's *** when it comes to fine art.

Just sayin.:cool:

Scott D
11/16/2007, 03:21 PM
Heh, bitter much?
Didn't ESPN report that Dixon failed to notify the team of his knee injury BEFORE the game? I seem to remember a report that it was injured prior to the game and he kept quiet about it.

not exactly, he injured the knee in the second half against Arizona State. What Erin Andrews said was that the Oregon trainers had a feeling after he re-injured the knee last night, that Dixon more than likely wasn't so truthful about the extent of how bad that knee may have been injured in the first place.

85sooners
11/16/2007, 04:09 PM
hahahahahaha

Leroy Lizard
11/16/2007, 04:10 PM
I have heard many insults in my day, but no one is going to call my favorite football field "irrigated" and get away with it.

SoonerBorn68
11/16/2007, 04:40 PM
Hey duck fans:

Suck it!

HA!

Half a Hundred
11/16/2007, 05:15 PM
Not new. Just infrequent. That game still ****es me off (obviously).
Ah, ok. No reason not to be ticked off by that game, damn near cost us a MNC (well that, and those frickin' Jayhawks. And those dad-blasted Huskies. Jerks.)

TheHumanAlphabet
11/16/2007, 05:19 PM
What cheap shot is drunkard refering to? Dixon fell over on his own...

The Maestro
11/16/2007, 05:23 PM
What cheap shot is drunkard refering to? Dixon fell over on his own...

I think he means when that Arizona running back tried to use his face mask to break off the five fingers of the Oregon player who got his hand tangled up and no unnecessary roughness call was made on the AZ player. It was quite a cheap shot by that Wildcat...not surprised if Stoops suspends him for the ASU game. :cool:

AverageJoe
11/16/2007, 05:42 PM
Well ---- a Duck...................http://members.cox.net/averagejoeou/BirdDogPups.jpg

AJ