PDA

View Full Version : Ya'll realize you're toast, now, right?

Mac94
11/16/2007, 09:23 AM
No MNC chance, no Big-12 title. Oregon ruined it all last night. How so? ... simple.

Kansas, after this weekend, will be #2 going into their big clash against Missouri. Yes, number 2 .... which means Missouri wins big.

Kansas loss will then put Oklahoma at #2 going into the Big-12 title game. The kiss of death, at least for this year. Missouri will now win the Big-12 Title and get an automatic berth into the BCS.

Sorry, the dream is over ... there is no escape from the curse of #2.

;)

Sooner Stew
11/16/2007, 09:28 AM
maybe the troops can muster a lil "Sooner Magic" for all us fans out here and show that they're deserving of having this once in a lifetime chance at gettin to the big game :D

XingTheRubicon
11/16/2007, 09:33 AM
#2 isn't cursed. Overrated teams are cursed.

Larry&Leisa
11/16/2007, 09:42 AM
dddooooooommmeeddddd !! :rolleyes:

colleyvillesooner
11/16/2007, 09:42 AM
No MNC chance, no Big-12 title. Oregon ruined it all last night. How so? ... simple.

Kansas, after this weekend, will be #2 going into their big clash against Missouri. Yes, number 2 .... which means Missouri wins big.

Kansas loss will then put Oklahoma at #2 going into the Big-12 title game. The kiss of death, at least for this year. Missouri will now win the Big-12 Title and get an automatic berth into the BCS.

;)

Wise words from someone who would give their over squeezed nuts to be #2. :D

1stTimeCaller
11/16/2007, 09:45 AM
I thought the #5 slot was cursed. We didn't lose then and we won't at #2.

OUDoc
11/16/2007, 09:48 AM
We'll just have to jump to #1 then.

Mac94
11/16/2007, 09:51 AM
Sooner Magic .... hmmm, that would mean Arkansas beating LSU the same day Missouri beats Kansas moving Oklahoma to #1 and Missouri to the cursed #2 spot going into the Big-12 Title game.

OU avoids the curse, beats Missouri and plays West Virgnina or Ohio State in New Orleans.

Now that would be some Sooner Magic.

Sooner Stew
11/16/2007, 09:58 AM
Sooner Magic .... hmmm, that would mean Arkansas beating LSU the same day Missouri beats Kansas moving Oklahoma to #1 and Missouri to the cursed #2 spot going into the Big-12 Title game.

OU avoids the curse, beats Missouri and plays West Virgnina or Ohio State in New Orleans.

I hope thats exactly what happens...

MiccoMacey
11/16/2007, 10:05 AM
Except I'd rather play Kansas than a rematch against Missouri.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/16/2007, 10:05 AM
FINISH

SoonerMom2
11/16/2007, 10:12 AM

There was an interesting caller on the Ref this morning that gave the reasons for wanting to play MO including the fact that neither KS or MO has been in such a big game as the Big 12 Championship and that we know MO and their tendencies rather then taking on a Cinderalla in KS.

Thinking about it as bad as the officiating is in the Big 12, I don't want a Cinderella in the Big 12 Championship Game like Kansas. I think he is right.

Food for thought!

oudivesherpa
11/16/2007, 10:12 AM
Let's don't look past Tech this week in Lubbock. Leach has spent all week
seting up the ref's to give him homer calls Sat. night. Just like 2005.

fwsooner22
11/16/2007, 10:16 AM

;)

Only a Horn would sit there after watching Oregon lose and try to figure out a way that it made him happy. You guys are pathetic.

I love the Tier 1 education.......You guys can ask a question and then answer it yourself.......BRILLIANT..........

There is no escape from the fact that there was only one Vince Young and you only won 1 time with him!

Come back when you can beat KANSAS STATE and next time you are at the dollar store stock up on some kleenex for that cry baby QB of yours.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

stoopified
11/16/2007, 10:16 AM

Works for me.

jeremy885
11/16/2007, 10:20 AM
Only a Horn would sit there after watching Oregon lose and try to figure out a way that it made him happy. You guys are pathetic.

I love the Tier 1 education.......You guys can ask a question and then answer it yourself.......BRILLIANT..........

There is no escape from the fact that there was only one Vince Young and you only won 1 time with him!

Come back when you can beat KANSAS STATE and next time you are at the dollar store stock up on some kleenex for that cry baby QB of yours.

Isn't Mac94 an aggie :confused:

Mac94
11/16/2007, 10:20 AM
fwsooner -

Two small isues with your rant ... first, I'm joking around ... lighten up.

Second, I'M AN AGGIE FROM TEXAS A&M not a sip. ;)

BTW, for the record, as I have said many times ... my dad was OU class of '74 .... I grew up going to OU games ... I still love the Sooners (just gotta root for A&M that one particular saturday). I want OU to win out and get #8.

Landthief 1972
11/16/2007, 10:21 AM

Great except for the fact that Mac94 is an A&M fan, and he posted tongue-in-cheek.

Sooner Stew
11/16/2007, 10:22 AM

I think Kansas is going to whip Mizzous a$$ but either way OU will have to play a tough game in the big12 title game...but as seen in the past when you see a team twice in one season...its a lot tougher that second time to get a win...just like in 2000 when we had to beat Kstate twice...and If you can remember that second time around in the Championship game...it wasn't so easy...so yeah I think I'd rather have Kansas to play in San Antonio

Tulsa_Fireman
11/16/2007, 10:24 AM
Have you ever squeezed so hard, it broke one of 'em?

I bet that'd hurt.

BigRedJed
11/16/2007, 10:24 AM
This board is n00balicious. And I'm not talking about Mac, who's been posting here for years.

Mac94
11/16/2007, 10:32 AM

I may be dumb but I ain't stupid ... we non regs left that "redassed" stuff to the Corps. ;)

SoonerBOI
11/16/2007, 10:52 AM
We are not doomed. The Sooners breaks the curse!:)

85sooners
11/16/2007, 10:54 AM
win win win!!!!!!!!!!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/16/2007, 10:57 AM
FINISHPlease, make it stop with "Finish"!

mightysooner
11/16/2007, 11:03 AM
Why is everybody so worried about playing Mizzou again? We beat their butts and had Daniels running for his life all night and we'll do the same if we play them again.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/16/2007, 11:05 AM
Please, make it stop with "Finish"!

IT CANT STOP! The power of the Noobs has compelled me!

fwsooner22
11/16/2007, 11:17 AM
Sorry boys.....did not know Mac94 was an aggie....he sounded like a horn to me...and I should know I married one......and yes no matter how many posts I have over the next "how ever many years" I will always be a "proud" noob....it's much easier that way........

meoveryouxinfinity
11/16/2007, 11:18 AM
LSU will lose and we will jump to #1. ;)

Mac94
11/16/2007, 11:19 AM
he sounded like a horn to me

Hmmm, maybe I've lived in the Austin area to long .... ;)

flopshotjoe99
11/16/2007, 11:21 AM
Let's don't look past Tech this week in Lubbock. Leach has spent all week
seting up the ref's to give him homer calls Sat. night. Just like 2005.

Leach has ****ed off the officiating "brotherhood", I doubt he'll get many favorable calls Saturday night. Won't matter though, the D is pizzed & ready to make a statement.:cool:

MextheBulldog
11/16/2007, 11:35 AM
One thing at a time. Beat the fake pirates...

KingBarry
11/16/2007, 01:30 PM

I bet that'd hurt.

FINISH!

sooneron
11/16/2007, 01:49 PM
FINNISH!!!

http://www.world-flags-symbols.com/_img_nations1/finlandflag.png

josh09
11/16/2007, 01:59 PM

;)

OMG WERE SCREWED!!!

p.s.-if this actually happens, i will hunt you down, mark my words.....

:D

BudSooner
11/16/2007, 02:02 PM
Isn't Mac an aggie? I swear I read that somewhere?

SicEmBaylor
11/16/2007, 02:05 PM
Mac is an Aggie.

Vegas Vic
11/16/2007, 02:17 PM
Let's don't look past Tech this week in Lubbock.

Amen to that.

Those fans from the Oregon Ducks' message boards were looking past Arizona, and you saw what happened to their team last night.

OUDoc
11/16/2007, 02:31 PM
Mac is an Aggie.
I thought Mac was an Apple. :confused:

SicEmBaylor
11/16/2007, 02:53 PM
I thought Mac was an Apple. :confused:
Aggies are pretty fruity.

BigRedJed
11/16/2007, 03:10 PM
Amen to that.

Those fans from the Oregon Ducks' message boards were looking past Arizona, and you saw what happened to their team last night.
Wait a minute -- you're saying the FANS' state of mind caused their team to lose? A game played in front of opposing fans no less?

proudsoonergal
11/16/2007, 03:13 PM
Hmmm, maybe I've lived in the Austin area to long .... ;)

Yeah, it can get to you.

birddog
11/16/2007, 03:22 PM

[hairGel] GIT YER FACTS STRAIGHT![hairGel]

snp
11/16/2007, 03:32 PM
FINNISH!!!

http://www.world-flags-symbols.com/_img_nations1/finlandflag.png

Fin-ish?
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/5269/photos050503troutfin1ol8.th.jpg (http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=photos050503troutfin1ol8.jpg)

OUinFLA
11/16/2007, 04:01 PM
for those of you who can't read, Mac is an aggie.

Fraggle145
11/16/2007, 04:07 PM
Just in case nobody said it already, Mac is an aggie.

boomersooner28
11/16/2007, 04:12 PM
Mac, if Mizzou beats Kansas they will jump us to #2. We don't have to worry about the dreaded 2 hole. Then all we have to do is win the Big 12 Title to get to Nawlins. The season is working out PERFECTLY!!!

LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe
11/16/2007, 04:12 PM
Just a good thing that Mac is an aggie instead of an aggy.......

OUDoc
11/16/2007, 04:53 PM
Wait a minute -- you're saying the FANS' state of mind caused their team to lose? A game played in front of opposing fans no less?
Even more reason for fans to be on their toes, BRJ. :)

stoops the eternal pimp
11/16/2007, 04:59 PM

Of Course...Fans will win the game and they will lose the game..THEY CANT LOOK AHEAD OR ITS ALL OVER!

madillsoonerfan5353
11/16/2007, 09:48 PM
There was an interesting caller on the Ref this morning that gave the reasons for wanting to play MO including the fact that neither KS or MO has been in such a big game as the Big 12 Championship and that we know MO and their tendencies rather then taking on a Cinderalla in KS.

Thinking about it as bad as the officiating is in the Big 12, I don't want a Cinderella in the Big 12 Championship Game like Kansas. I think he is right.

Food for thought!

I don't think we gain much beating Mizzou twice! Beating an 12-0 Kansas team puts us in for sure. Be hard to beat Mizzou twice!

Crucifax Autumn
11/17/2007, 03:43 AM
We'll beat either one, but I'd prefer Kansas. Much more drama, new team to beat, better record to add to our SAS and most of all a load of fun to play that team.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/17/2007, 03:49 AM
fwsooner -

Two small isues with your rant ... first, I'm joking around ... lighten up.

Second, I'M AN AGGIE FROM TEXAS A&M not a sip. ;)

BTW, for the record, as I have said many times ... my dad was OU class of '74 .... I grew up going to OU games ... I still love the Sooners (just gotta root for A&M that one particular saturday). I want OU to win out and get #8.

Gotta forgive the Noob.

Mac94 is a good poster. MAC, yOU JUST NEED a little "PMa - pOSITIVE mENTAL aTTITUDE..." Okay I hate my new keyboard, the keys are all different, I'm not fixing mthat...

Crucifax Autumn
11/17/2007, 04:21 AM
mthat is a good guy...He's always been a good friend. ;)

INGRAM1
11/17/2007, 08:39 AM

;)
Oh really? Go post in your own fans boards.

Since71ASooner4Life
11/17/2007, 08:56 AM

Amen brother. Just have a feeling that this would be the tallest hurdle getting to Jan 7

Crucifax Autumn
11/17/2007, 06:12 PM
So we just run under it!