PDA

View Full Version : hey oSu Justin person

picasso
11/15/2007, 06:21 PM
I heard you on the radio today and was actually able to listen to your entire call without feeling sorry for you.

You say OU fans are hard on you guys because we're scared????????

Um, we rag you guys because you bring it on yourselves. Are you kidding me? Please man, please.

I could make a list but here's a short one, and this is just from guys I know personally:

"My wife and I saw Owen field, it's not near as nice as Butt Pickens stadium."

"If you didn't have Peterson we would have beaten you guys in '05."

"4 out of the last err ummm, burp."

"It's easier to be an OU fan."

really? We Sooners have more pressure, you see we're not supposed to lose.

oh yeah, one buddy of mine still has that "12-0" bumper sticker.

blah blah blah

dorks

Collier11
11/15/2007, 06:31 PM
osu always has the up and coming team, they are going to compete for the big 12 south next year, they are always 10 pts from 4 more wins, they always have better athletes and a better offense than OU.

Here is the diff between us and them, those close games we win because we are a good team(note the highest win % of this decade), we always compete for the big 12 title, not just hope to win the south, and we have heisman trophy winners, davey obrien winners, etc...we dont just have a hyped up overrated offense, and we arent the up and coming team for next year cus we are always great this year!!!

Osu will always be the mich st and ucla to us, nothing more than an annoying little brother that might beat us 1 out of 10 yrs on avg, just enough to make them feel important!!!

madillsoonerfan5353
11/15/2007, 06:44 PM
And they always want to bring up, that half of the OU fans never attended college! They can suck my nuts! When I first remember watching football it was the SOONERS! So I guess if you never attended OU, your not a true fan your just a bandwagon fan!!!

madillsoonerfan5353
11/15/2007, 06:47 PM
To me a bandwagon fan wouldn't of suffered through the 90's!!!

SoonerBacker
11/15/2007, 06:50 PM
And they always want to bring up, that half of the OU fans never attended college! They can suck my nuts! When I first remember watching football it was the SOONERS! So I guess if you never attended OU, your not a true fan your just a bandwagon fan!!!

Of course, it could be argued that NO oSu fans ever attended college. ;)

piusbovis
11/15/2007, 07:01 PM
One of my favorites is how a substantial number of OSU fans claim "history doesn't matter," because things are changing. And yet they have sigs remembering wins over OU teams five years ago.

I guess they need to change that to "history doesn't matter- except when OU loses."

stoops the eternal pimp
11/15/2007, 08:34 PM
I heard you on the radio today and was actually able to listen to your entire call without feeling sorry for you.

I ve never heard him without feeling embarassed for him. Poor Al and Pat..

Poor dillusional kid

wishbonesooner
11/15/2007, 09:31 PM
OU has been playing the big, big boys for what, 60 years? USC, Notre Dame, Ohio St. we've played em all and won more than our share. We're going to be scared of OSU? This is a school that hires their head football and basketball head coaches because they'll never leave for somewhere else? Who else would want them?

Crimsontothecore
11/16/2007, 08:25 AM
Jealous kid sisters. Always have been and always will be. Enough said.

Charla
11/16/2007, 10:17 AM
OU has been playing the big, big boys for what, 60 years? USC, Notre Dame, Ohio St. we've played em all and won more than our share. We're going to be scared of OSU? This is a school that hires their head football and basketball head coaches because they'll never leave for somewhere else? Who else would want them?
AMEN

stoopified
11/16/2007, 10:22 AM
If you think about it,that stsement is TRUE even if they attended class at Sheep-Humper U in Stoolwater.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/16/2007, 10:27 AM
FINISH

Mac94
11/16/2007, 10:40 AM
As I have said, any program that's 1-4 against coach Fran ain't winning anything meaningful. That steller record puts oSu in lofty company ... with Baylor. Wow.

Lott's Bandana
11/16/2007, 10:44 AM
And they always want to bring up, that half of the OU fans never attended college!

This is the one that cracks me up. I think it is fitting today, on the 46th-state-in-the-union's 100th birthday to point something out:

Part of the HISTORY of Oklahoma is OU Football. The Sooners were a point of pride for a people that had suffered through a terrible time during the depression and most of the hardy, proud residents of this young state lived through and relished in the victories of "their" football team. College graduates? University attendees? I daresay not. Didn't and doesn't matter...OU Football is part of the fabric of this great state...as much as our state song, crosstimbers and tornados!

Oh, and it's not a bandwagon...it's a SCHOONER!

Out.

SOONERxWife73
11/16/2007, 10:58 AM
And every year we hear the same old song and dance..It's the year of the "cuuboy".....well? When??? Thank God I'm a SOONER!!

SleestakSooner
11/16/2007, 11:32 AM
The other night ESPN Classic played the 1988 OU vs OSU game highlights. It was another one of those close games and this time it was OSU who actually had the better talent. Barry Sanders and Hart Lee Dykes not to mention Mike Gundy at QB all played in that game. I remember how both teams were ranked and had a lot of national respect.

OU still marched up and down the field and wound up winning the game after yet another poke choke (dropped pass in the end zone).

That was the last time I remember having any sense of respect for the Cowboys football program. Even at their best they played second fiddle. At the most each year the OSU fans can hope to play spoiler for OU. They normally have little else to play for and until I start hearing a great deal of well deserved respect for OUr program coming out of aggot mouths I am going to continue to laugh and dog their fans at each turn.

As far as the idiotic statement that most OU fans never even attended the university, have you seen some of the toothless pumpkin people running around sporting aggot wear? Please STFU, it is painfully obvious a great deal of OSU's fans might not even have a HS diploma much less a sheepskin from Oklahoma's second largest state university!

oudivesherpa
11/16/2007, 02:18 PM
If you think about it,that stsement is TRUE even if they attended class at Sheep-Humper U in Stoolwater.[/QUOTE]

Hey, my uncle went to Sheep-Humper U--majored in Amimal Husbandary--but they caught him at it.

NYC Poke
11/16/2007, 02:32 PM
The other night ESPN Classic played the 1988 OU vs OSU game highlights. It was another one of those close games and this time it was OSU who actually had the better talent. Barry Sanders and Hart Lee Dykes not to mention Mike Gundy at QB all played in that game. I remember how both teams were ranked and had a lot of national respect.

OU still marched up and down the field and wound up winning the game after yet another poke choke (dropped pass in the end zone).

I had nightmares about that play for years afterward, but I was eventually able to block it out of my memory. Thanks for bringing it back.

Going to call my shrink now. I'll need to up the meds.

SleestakSooner
11/16/2007, 03:21 PM
I had nightmares about that play for years afterward, but I was eventually able to block it out of my memory. Thanks for bringing it back.

Going to call my shrink now. I'll need to up the meds.

Since odds are your shrink probably got his degree from a respectable university like OU, you may be going to the right place for advice. ;)

Lott's Bandana
11/16/2007, 05:32 PM
Since odds are your shrink probably got his degree from a respectable university like OU, you may be going to the right place for advice. ;)

Oh.....snap!

goingoneight
11/16/2007, 11:56 PM
To me a bandwagon fan wouldn't of suffered through the 90's!!!

Which is why they believe OSU has no bandwagon fans... they've been suffering since 1890. :texan:

Piware
11/17/2007, 01:31 AM

That one is of my personal favorites as well. I became a Sooners fan in 1957 - I was in the second grade and they weren't letting my classmates and me attend college at the age of 8 in those days. So here I am, 59 years later and the Pukes still count me as a bandwagon fan. Maybe so, but this old bandwagoneer is a season ticket holder, shells out my donation ever spring and put two kids through OU as a single parent.

The closest some of their "true fans" ever got was a breathalyzer test on the way to the game - hence all the empty seats. :P

So for the hall monitors of fandom over in the Stool, STFU. You people will never get a dime from me for anything - much less full face value for one of your stinky seats In Butt Pickens stadium. How's that goin' for you so far?

Readyfor8
11/17/2007, 01:59 AM

I had one tell me that because I didn't graduate from OU that I should have no vested interest. I got news for you, half your football team doesn't graduate I guess they shouldn't wear orange on Saturday's then huh?

College Football isn't about University pride, it's about cheering for the kids that came to make this state and the people in it better. I love our kids who go to school and make it to the NFL but the ones like Taylor Griffin who go to school to do something for themselves and others are the ones that I remember.

But you have to ask one question, if OSU fans, staff, allums, and students lost all their hate for OU tomorrow, what would they be? They wouldn't be relevant.

If OU fans, staff, allums, and students lost their annoyance for OSU tomorrow, where would we be? They still wouldn't be relevant and they would be just another game on the calendar.

So the next time an OSU fan says something to you, just mention that they have won 16 games vs. OU in the last 101 tries, tell them to call you when they hit 20.

Crimsontothecore
11/17/2007, 07:19 AM
So the next time an OSU fan says something to you, just mention that they have won 16 games vs. OU in the last 101 tries, tell them to call you when they hit 20.
At that point they will start talking about wrasslin'. been there done that.:rolleyes: