PDA

View Full Version : Hope the boys are paying attention...

SoonerStormchaser
11/15/2007, 08:20 AM
Cause the talking heads are picking the upset.
From CFN.com:

What will happen: Oklahoma is way overdue for a letdown while Texas Tech is way overdue to actually beat someone good. It'll be a shootout of mega-proportions with Harrell outdueling Bradford for the shocking upset.
CFN Prediction: Texas Tech 42 ... Oklahoma 38 ... Line: Oklahoma -10

sooneron
11/15/2007, 08:37 AM
Overdue for a letdown? I would call a loss at cu , poor play at Ames and some shoddy D against baylor letdowns. I'm glad this guy knows what he's talking about.

Blues1
11/15/2007, 08:38 AM
How about this --
Oklahoma is way overdue for a total complete game on both offense and defense while Texas Tech is way overdue for complete letdown. It will be a total blowout on Texas Tech. Bradford of mega proportions with Harrell learning what real qb is all about.
Blues1 Prediction: Oklahoma 67 ... Texas Tech 17 ... :)

PS. Keep Rockin'

Leroy Lizard
11/15/2007, 08:41 AM
Losing to Baylor would have been shocking. Tech?

sooneron
11/15/2007, 08:43 AM
Nevermind, this idiot answered my question ...

Oklahoma has won five straight since the late (let's call it what it was) choke to Colorado and can clinch the South with a win. The offense is humming, the defense has gotten back on track over the last few weeks, and this is starting to look like the national title team everyone thought it was back in early September.

the defense is back on track? Yeah, he watches the games alright.

arizonasooner
11/15/2007, 08:47 AM
I am hoping that those defensive lapses against Baylor were just inattention to a lesser yet still capable opponent. You know the Sooners have been working on Tech for the last two weeks and basically ignored the Bears.

That said, If OU doesn't bring their A game to Lubbock, they get beat. It's tough to win on the road ANYWHERE these days...

sooneron
11/15/2007, 08:55 AM
I am hoping that those defensive lapses against Baylor were just inattention to a lesser yet still capable opponent. You know the Sooners have been working on Tech for the last two weeks and basically ignored the Bears.

That theory has been blown out of the water completely as Baylor's O is tech - lite. So..... no.

Jason White's Third Knee
11/15/2007, 09:55 AM
The loss to colorado was no choke. We were out coached. OU had Dbacks waaayyyyy out of position and the buffs played ball control. It was a coaching masterpiece. The dude didn't watch the game.

sooneron
11/15/2007, 09:58 AM
The loss to colorado was no choke. We were out coached. OU had Dbacks waaayyyyy out of position and the buffs played ball control. It was a coaching masterpiece. The dude didn't watch the game.
Muffing a punt with little time to go inside your own 10 yd line isn't choking?

C&CDean
11/15/2007, 10:01 AM
Dropping passes, fumbling, and missing tackles and interceptions isn't choking?

We didn't get outcoached at CU. We got outplayed. Big time.

Spanish Sooner
11/15/2007, 10:24 AM
CFN isn't really the best at picking, they had Mizzou over us, OSU over Texas...so...

sooneron
11/15/2007, 10:34 AM
CFN isn't really the best at picking, they had Mizzou over us, OSU over Texas...so...
I hope that's my sarcasm meter that is going off.

Both of those games were pretty close. One of them was WAY close.

85sooners
11/15/2007, 12:09 PM
:hot:

TexasSooner01
11/15/2007, 12:17 PM

Tell em Dean! :twinkies:

The Maestro
11/15/2007, 12:21 PM
I hope the boys are paying attention to the coaches, the game film and to each other...and not reading cfn.com or soonerfans.com for that matter...that stuff is for us!

SoonerWally
11/15/2007, 12:28 PM
They predicted us at 10-2, with losses to Texas and Texas A&M. So there you have it.

Animal Mother
11/15/2007, 01:41 PM

This would be the true version of that Buff debacle. CCPP

r5TPsooner
11/15/2007, 02:11 PM

And yet we still had a chance to win but didn't.