PDA

View Full Version : I just had the most vivid, weird dream I have ever had

1stTimeCaller
11/14/2007, 02:38 AM
I was driving home from a job and had my dog in the truck with me. I stopped in Chickasha and was eating a pizza place. I ran into a girl that I haven't seen in 4 or 5 years. I was really drunk. We decide to go to her place. As we're leaving I see a friend's dad. I stop to talk to him and he's asking me about getting hired on where I work. Thankfully the red-headed girl waited on me. As I was leaving from talking to my friend's dad he says, 'It's OK to be with an ugly girl if she has a big house.'

I follow her to her house. We get inside and start taking off clothes. Her house is huge. Before we did anything serious I went to the bathroom and got lost in her house and pass out somewhere. I wake up the next afternoon and find her, she gives me a tour of her house. Her bedroom was about 2000sf and the bathroom/closet was about that big too and both were extremely pink.

About that time her grandmother asks me if I was Kristi's boyfriend and if I wanted to see the backyard. I go out with her grandmother and she's introducing me to their three dogs. About that time I remember that my poor dog has been in the truck all night. As I go to get my jeans that are in the entry way I run into her parents. They were very friendly and were talking about me marrying their daughter and how happy they were.

I go outside to let my dog out but she was already out of the truck. Kristi's grandmother let their dogs out about this time and my dog soean't get along with other dogs so I'm trying to keep them seperated when a skunk runs across the field and my dog gets sprayed. As I'm getting my dog in the bed of my truck my mom shows up and needs a ride somewhere in town.

As we get in the truck I notice that someone has stolen my stereo stuff but that they were unable to get the 10" sub from behind the passenger seat and something was busted open and hundeds of the big square batteries were all over the floorboard. I figured out why my dog was out of the truck when I first found her.

I grabbed my mom's water bottle that was filled with Sonic ice and put it in my dog's bowl in the back of the truck so my dog could have a drink.

That's when in reality my coworker woke me up to go scribe our tool. That's the weirdest dream I remember having not taking Tylenol 3 before going to sleep.

Can anyone figure that out for me? I haven't thought about or seen Kristi in at least 4 years. And my friend's dad's appearance in the dream was weird too. Well, the whole dream was weird.

soonerboomer93
11/14/2007, 02:44 AM
you are out of peanut butter

olevetonahill
11/14/2007, 03:42 AM
You Piszed on her floor again dint Ya

soonerboomer93
11/14/2007, 06:21 AM
if the room was that big, it might take her a couple days to notice though

soonerboomer93
11/14/2007, 06:27 AM
Pink predicts unusually great success

Dog
As a general rule dogs in a dream are a good omen and symbolize friends. Of course the interpretation varies according to the action and other details but is fairly straight-forward. If the dog was friendly and affectionate, it signifies pleasure and happy times with friends; a fierce or snarling dog suggests disagreements or untrustworthy friend; and if it bit or attacked, you are being warned to look out for actual deceit or harmful trickery from someone you have trusted. To hear a dog bark happily signifies pleasing social recognition, but if it barked fiercely, you are being warned of possible legal troubles, so don't fiddle your taxes or park your car too close to a hydrant. To see dogs fighting indicates that you may be called on to arbitrate in an argument between friends, in which case you must be extra tactful to avoid ending up the odd man out. If the dog in your dream was an exceptionally large one, it signifies protection through a powerful friend.

House
An old house signifies a reunion or renewal of an old association. A new house predicts financial security. Building a house or seeing one under construction forecasts unexpected gain, possibly through a legacy; buying a house indicates a short but exciting love affair; selling a house augurs a release from pressing responsibilities. A dream which featured a house being demolished or being in an empty one suggests you are grieving over a recent loss, broken relationship, or missed opportunity; don't despair, time really DOES heal all things.

Friends
Any demonstration of true friendship in a dream is a straightforward prediction of happy social times with good companions. Dreaming of distant friends is generally a forerunner of unexpected news, good or sad depending on whether or not they were in trouble in your dream.

Bedroom
A strange bedroom, pleasantly furnished, indicates a change for the better; your own bedroom signifies harmony in current affairs.

Naked
In one aspect this is a dream of contrary, and that is if the nakedness was your own, you can expect a stroke of money luck or an improvement in circumstances; but dreaming of others being naked suggests that you will inadvertently uncover a deception within your close circle.

http://oracle162.tripod.com/Dreams.htm#Colors1

cliff notes version: you're going to get a real good deal on the peanut butter

proud gonzo
11/14/2007, 08:46 AM
probably means your brain was bored

usmc-sooner
11/14/2007, 08:58 AM
I can scribe my tool for you srsly if your interested pm me.

Howzit
11/14/2007, 09:19 AM
This signifies a yearning. A yearning to do a redhead in a 2000 sq-ft bedroom and leave your dog in the truck overnight.

The other stuff is all filler.

But not the redhead. That's fill her.

OUDoc
11/14/2007, 09:23 AM
This signifies a yearning. A yearning to do a redhead in a 2000 sq-ft bedroom and leave your dog in the truck overnight.

The other stuff is all filler.

But not the redhead. That's fill her.
Or a 2000 sq-ft redhead's grandmother's dog.

crawfish
11/14/2007, 09:27 AM
I think it means that somebody needs to keep a close eye on you during tailgates.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/14/2007, 09:41 AM
That's when in reality my coworker woke me up to go scribe our tool.

Dude.

That's hawt.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/14/2007, 09:42 AM
Oh, and next time you have the dream, PIITB.

Lott's Bandana
11/14/2007, 09:51 AM
I went to the bathroom and got lost in her house and pass out somewhere. I wake up the next afternoon and find her, she gives me a tour of her house.

Kinda weird to be sleeping and dream about sleeping.

Howzit
11/14/2007, 09:53 AM
I had a dream that I ran into Samual Jackson at a gas station, and he was all, "Hey man, what's up?"

And I was all like, "Oh, yeah, hey."

If I have it again tonight I'll be ready this time and yell something about mother****ing snakes on a plane or something not dissimilar.

Howzit
11/14/2007, 09:58 AM
And I'm not even kidding.

Hot Rod
11/14/2007, 10:00 AM
"Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?...Why am I the only one who has that dream?" - Chris Knight

IB4OU2
11/14/2007, 10:09 AM
I had a dream that I ran into Samual Jackson at a gas station, and he was all, "Hey man, what's up?"

And I was all like, "Oh, yeah, hey."

If I have it again tonight I'll be ready this time and yell something about mother****ing snakes on a plane or something not dissimilar.

Then he'll start reciting scripture to you.

Howzit
11/14/2007, 10:16 AM
Then he'll start reciting scripture to you.

Ooooh...maybe I'll see what's in the briefcase...

proud gonzo
11/14/2007, 11:50 AM
Ooooh...maybe I'll see what's in the briefcase...that would be awesome

OUDoc
11/14/2007, 12:13 PM
Yeah, I'm all alone. I'm rolling a big doughnut and this snake wearing a vest...

TUSooner
11/14/2007, 02:03 PM
If your were roaring drunk, it probably wasn't a dream.

soonerloyal
11/14/2007, 02:22 PM
What's really weird is that anyone would deliberately go into Chickasha for anything, even in a dream. Egad. :eek:

I went to USAO for two years, and my hubby grew up there (his dad was a former Asst. Superintendent of CPS and his mom an English teacher). We both got the hella out of there ASAP. :cool:

Next time, dream about someplace more exciting, willya? ;)

1stTimeCaller
11/14/2007, 02:25 PM
I was sober when I went to sleep.

I agree about Chickasha. Why on Earth would you attend USAO?

Mongo
11/14/2007, 02:30 PM
I say you call Kristi up for a date

1stTimeCaller
11/14/2007, 02:38 PM
I think she got married a few years ago

Mongo
11/14/2007, 02:39 PM
then call her grandma up, she sounds like a cool chick

1stTimeCaller
11/14/2007, 02:41 PM
I don't know that she has a grandma. Another weird part of that dream.

Mongo
11/14/2007, 02:44 PM
fine then, keep dating your hand

sounds like you are scared, quit putting the ***** on a pedastal

1stTimeCaller
11/14/2007, 03:05 PM
I'll put your face on a pedestal.

soonerloyal
11/14/2007, 03:37 PM
I was sober when I went to sleep.

I agree about Chickasha. Why on Earth would you attend USAO?

Vocal Music scholly. Couldn't afford OU. *sigh*

Hopefully one or more of my boys will get their degree from THE University, however. That's their plans. It's just cheaper (and easier to stretch the G.I. Bill if you get your lower credits from less expensive schools, then transfer. Their Montgomery moolah doesn't go as far as you'd think.

Can't understand why one of my BIL's is still living in Chickentown. On purpose. Of course, he still has his mullet at age 46. God love 'im. :(

r5TPsooner
11/14/2007, 03:37 PM
It's kinda funny that this topic came up. I had one of the most clearest dreams ever. I won't go into details but it envolved out 16 year old female baby sitter and me goin at it like rhino's.

I couldn't even look my wife in the eyes the next morning when she asked me how I slept.:D

OCUDad
11/14/2007, 03:59 PM
I won't go into details but it envolved out 16 year old female baby sitter and me goin at it like rhino's.How do rhinos go at it? Have you checked with Lil?

Paperclip
11/14/2007, 04:01 PM
Yeah, I'm all alone. I'm rolling a big doughnut and this snake wearing a vest...

I opened this thread just to post this exact line. :D

peanous
11/14/2007, 09:47 PM
I am guessing you secrectly enjoy watching shark pron!

SoonerTerry
11/15/2007, 06:24 AM
It was a lesson.. when you wake up nude in a strangers house, the first thing to do is find some pants.

YWIA

soonerboomer93
11/15/2007, 07:14 AM
no, you PIITB

SoonerTerry
11/15/2007, 07:54 PM
The first person he saw while nekid was grandma..

PIITB... is she hawt?