PDA

View Full Version : Ham and eggs

douxpaysan
11/14/2007, 01:54 AM
Apologies in advance if this has been already posted. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCX8ow4gTkw

CatfishSooner
11/14/2007, 02:12 AM
That video is retarded...

Sooner02
11/14/2007, 03:25 AM
He's actually saying some things that have been said and that need to be said in public. Of all teams, we know we've been screwed more than once. So, while perhaps he went a little far in his comments, his allegations are worth looking into.

sanantoniosooner
11/14/2007, 08:16 AM
interesting complaint.

The head official was from Austin.........and that's a problem for him?

Isn't this some heavy duty pot/kettle stuff?

47Wins
11/14/2007, 10:19 AM
I am willing to overlook the hosing we took in Lubbock because what Leach is saying is dead on. Our Oregon game, the fiasco between UConn and whoever, the Oregon State/Washington game this year show that without a doubt the system is either broke or crooked. The players, fans and coaches deserve better than they are getting from these clowns. The conference using fines to keep coaches from speaking out infuriates me. "If you say that our incompetent officials are incompetent, we'll fine you". It's the conferences job to deal with the officials and they not only aren't doing anything they are punishing anyone who calls attention to THEIR problem.

On a side note, it appears that OU has chosen to not show the camera angles being reviewed on the jumbotron. The decision is absolutely wrong.

peanous
11/14/2007, 10:23 AM
He just bought himself a few more homer calls this weekend count on it.

r5TPsooner
11/14/2007, 10:26 AM
He just bought himself a few more homer calls this weekend count on it.

Either that or he ****ed the refs off and they'll give OU some calls for a change.

Nah, probably not.

OUmillenium
11/14/2007, 10:47 AM
Don't count on it.

achiro
11/14/2007, 11:16 AM
Who's to say that he isn't looking at that game in Lubbock as well as several others as part of his overall rant? I totally agree with what he had to say, it is ridiculous when a game deciding(or at least huge factor) play is not reviewed. KU v Osu had one where one ref(the one on top of the play) showed kansas ball and pointed that way, then pulled his arm up, looked at another ref as he was running up and changed the call to osu's ball. They didn't review it.
What the hell is the point of review if you aren't gonna take a sec and check it out?:mad:

Theskipster
11/14/2007, 01:37 PM
While I'm still cranky that he kept his mouth shut after the 2005 game, I will give him credit for saying this

When asked Monday about that 2005 situation and if officials should be barred from working games in their hometown, Leach said, "My comments on Saturday pretty thoroughly answered that question."

josh09
11/14/2007, 01:41 PM
IM A MAN! I LIKE HAM AND EGGS!!!11!![hairGel]