PDA

View Full Version : Worst OU epithet

Widescreen
11/13/2007, 09:02 PM
I vote for Gooner. That is the most nonsensical, lazy epithet. Landthieves is pretty good. There are probably others that are somewhat clever. But Gooner? I don't even know what that means.

tommieharris91
11/13/2007, 09:05 PM
This should be a pole.

OUinFLA
11/13/2007, 09:06 PM
F'n Hillbillys seems to ring a bell.

olevetonahill
11/13/2007, 09:08 PM
F'n Hillbillys seems to ring a bell.
I liked that one . It fits ME :D

setem
11/13/2007, 09:11 PM
But we have no hills really!!!

I hate gooner and I hate any reference to us living in trailer homes and/or having mullets!!!

madillsoonerfan5353
11/13/2007, 09:18 PM

I hate gooner and I hate any reference to us living in trailer homes and/or having mullets!!!

Or that we drink Naty Lite!

OzarkSooner
11/13/2007, 09:19 PM
I vote for Gooner. That is the most nonsensical, lazy epithet. Landthieves is pretty good. There are probably others that are somewhat clever. But Gooner? I don't even know what that means.
I just laugh everytime I read or hear someone say "gooner." It is so pathetically childish and limited it's laughable. It's like when somebody came up with a really insulting nickname for someone as in "aggroid" (combination of aggie and hemorrhoid) and all they can think of to come back with is "gooner." It is George Costanza retorting "The jerk store called..." In fact, OSU is very much like the George Costanza of the state of Oklahoma's football world, although George may actually be wittier.

Hey OSwho:

http://www.changetowin.org/connect/WindowsLiveWriter/TheJerkStoreCalled_9F9D/castanza_thumb3.jpg

olevetonahill
11/13/2007, 09:20 PM
Or that we drink Naty Lite!
Easy there Boy :mad:
And setem I live in the hills .:P

SoonerBOI
11/13/2007, 09:21 PM
Thug U and gooners are the worst I've heard from "the most elite / cleanest program in the universe" (uso).

birddog
11/13/2007, 09:23 PM
I just laugh everytime I read or hear someone say "gooner." It is so pathetically childish and limited it's laughable. It's like when somebody came up with a really insulting nickname for someone as in "aggroid" (combination of aggie and hemorrhoid) and all they can think of to come back with is "gooner." It is George Costanza retorting "The jerk store called..." In fact, OSU is very much like the George Costanza of the state of Oklahoma's football world, although George may actually be wittier.

Hey OSwho:

http://www.changetowin.org/connect/WindowsLiveWriter/TheJerkStoreCalled_9F9D/castanza_thumb3.jpg

what's the difference? you're their all-time best seller!

setem
11/13/2007, 09:25 PM
HAHA sorry olevet!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH NATY LITE???

I prefer...

http://www.the-forum.com/advert/images/billy.jpg

Billy Carter, exploiting his relationship to President Jimmy Carter, commended the fine qualities of Billy Beer. His smiling face appears on the carton from a twelve pack. The back of the carton reads: Brewed expressly for and with the personal approval of one of America's all-time great beer drinkers - Billy Carter.

http://www.the-forum.com/advert/images/billy2.jpg

olevetonahill
11/13/2007, 09:39 PM
HAHA sorry olevet!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH NATY LITE???

I prefer...

http://www.the-forum.com/advert/images/billy.jpg

Billy Carter, exploiting his relationship to President Jimmy Carter, commended the fine qualities of Billy Beer. His smiling face appears on the carton from a twelve pack. The back of the carton reads: Brewed expressly for and with the personal approval of one of America's all-time great beer drinkers - Billy Carter.

http://www.the-forum.com/advert/images/billy2.jpg

I have an Unopened Can of that shat . The dayum thing is empty :mad:
Top has nevar been popped :cool:
Course it was empty so why bother .

sanantoniosooner
11/13/2007, 09:45 PM
I'm not sure it's fair to talk about the silly names we get called without addressing the silly names we have for others.

OUDoc
11/13/2007, 09:46 PM
I vote for Gooner.
Some idiot somewhere thought it was funny. The best part is, they think it bothers us (apparently).
It doesn't.
It does confuse me though.

sanantoniosooner
11/13/2007, 09:50 PM
Some idiot somewhere thought it was funny. The best part is, they think it bothers us (apparently).
It doesn't.
It does confuse me though.
kind of like "whorns"?

Do people actually think it gets under their skin?

sanantoniosooner
11/13/2007, 09:51 PM
Paperclips, and dirt burglars both rock.

mdklatt
11/13/2007, 10:08 PM
Paperclips, and dirt burglars both rock.

Agreed. Dirt Burglars is my very favorite.

Gooners is irredeemably lame. Zero U has some merit, except that it seems to be almost exclusively used by oSu fans...which makes them Zero State. Idiots.

Widescreen
11/13/2007, 10:11 PM
kind of like "whorns"?

Do people actually think it gets under their skin?
I stopped using that a long time ago. In fact, I'm pretty sure I just refer to them as horns and UT. And OSU is aggy or pokes.

At least whorns has a microscopic amount of clever. "Gooners" is chock full of fail. As was mentioned above, it's childish nonsense. Kind of like calling someone named Patty "Fatty" when she's not in fact fat.

mdklatt
11/13/2007, 10:12 PM
I hate any reference to us living in trailer homes and/or having mullets!!!

I saw somebody with a mullet at that last game, but there was certainly no shortage of bemulleted oSu fans while I was at the State Fair...until about halfway through the Troy game. :D

sanantoniosooner
11/13/2007, 10:15 PM
gooners=whorns on the creativity and intelligence scales IMO.

Even worse is "Oklahomo".............

Widescreen
11/13/2007, 10:16 PM
Which is worse. Gooners or Shorthorns?

sanantoniosooner
11/13/2007, 10:19 PM
Now "shorthorns" is a higher quality insult IMO. Not rocket science or anything, but better than some.

mdklatt
11/13/2007, 10:23 PM

My sister's junior high was the Shorthorns because the high school is the Longhorns. :D

mdklatt
11/13/2007, 10:25 PM
Now "shorthorns" is a higher quality insult IMO. Not rocket science or anything, but better than some.

I can't think of anything really good for Texas. My favorite term for another school is Sand Aggies. Awesome. :D

sanantoniosooner
11/13/2007, 10:27 PM
"texass" is not a term I'd use.

UTerus........meh. With their logo you can make it work.

Widescreen
11/13/2007, 10:28 PM
I don't know. Taking the name and just choosing the opposite doesn't strike me as any more creative than Gooners or Cheaters.

garland sooner
11/13/2007, 10:28 PM
I'd have to go with zero u as the worst of them all. come on... how often are we shut out?:rolleyes:

SoonerBOI
11/13/2007, 10:29 PM
The word "Poke" is a slang word in one asian country. The meaning of the word is sooooooo horrible you would laugh your *** out.:D

mdklatt
11/13/2007, 10:29 PM
I don't know. Taking the name and just choosing the opposite doesn't strike me as any more creative than Gooners or Cheaters.

Book 'em Horns is pretty good now that I think about it.

sanantoniosooner
11/13/2007, 10:30 PM
I'd have to go with zero u as the worst of them all. come on... how often are we shut out?:rolleyes:
Zero U wouldn't necessarily be directed at a score. That one is better than most.

O who and OS who are lame.

Widescreen
11/13/2007, 10:32 PM
Book 'em Horns is pretty good now that I think about it.
Yeah, that was one of the better ones. Although 2 years from now if people are still saying it, it will have lost a lot of it's luster (assuming Mack gets his players under control).

sanantoniosooner
11/13/2007, 10:32 PM
It's got to be more than just the opposite.

Please get a little more abstract:D

Everyting is big in Texas? No.......they're SHORThorns. Short is the perfect term for ego driven arrogant pinheads.

mdklatt
11/13/2007, 10:40 PM
The word "Poke" is a slang word in one asian country. The meaning of the word is sooooooo horrible you would laugh your *** out.:D

Hell, in this country it's slang for ****ing. They call themselves "cowpokes" and have a degree program in "animal husbandry". Do the math. :eek:

Paperclip
11/13/2007, 10:40 PM
I saw somebody with a mullet at that last game

Oh man, there's a dude that sits near me in section 16 that has a mullet for the ages. I actually took a picture with my phone.

Sooner98
11/13/2007, 10:43 PM
My vote is for "UO". Am I supposed to feel insulted by someone switching the two letters around for no apparent reason? Lame.

Along those lines, my vote for least favorite that our fans use is spelling Texas backwards, or "saxet". Everyone, please stop doing it. Today, if possible.

mdklatt
11/13/2007, 10:44 PM

I certainly can't speak to the thought processes of the aggots, but I don't think that's the intent.

OUDoc
11/13/2007, 10:44 PM
Oh man, there's a dude that sits near me in section 16 that has a mullet for the ages. I actually took a picture with my phone.
Probably that dude who used to post here under the name "sec 16". What a dork. ;)

sooneron
11/13/2007, 10:52 PM
You guys forgot BlowU. Niiiiice!

I like whorns, although it doesn't translate outside of a message board. You really can't call a horn a whorn verbally.

Blow me, sas.

mdklatt
11/13/2007, 11:01 PM

I saw him in line for the gate that's closest to 16, so maybe it's the same guy. Is he pretty tall and meth-addict skinny? :D

mdklatt
11/13/2007, 11:05 PM
My vote is for "UO". Am I supposed to feel insulted by someone switching the two letters around for no apparent reason? Lame.

That's to reinforce how unedumacated we are because we're not actually "Oklahoma University". Never mind that all the non-aggy Big 8 schools do that.

Along those lines, my vote for least favorite that our fans use is spelling Texas backwards, or "saxet". Everyone, please stop doing it. Today, if possible.

Word. I guess that's supposed to be in lieu of writing it upside down akin to the upside horn gesture?

sanantoniosooner
11/13/2007, 11:17 PM
You guys forgot BlowU. Niiiiice!

I like whorns, although it doesn't translate outside of a message board. You really can't call a horn a whorn verbally.

Blow me, sas.

gooner

CORNholio
11/13/2007, 11:32 PM
Jokelahoma and Choklahoma (ala '03) were retarded especially come from Ok St. That would just make them Jokelahoma State. Cmon.

Domer=greatness though.

sanantoniosooner
11/13/2007, 11:33 PM
Notre Dumb.............horrible.

Soonerus
11/13/2007, 11:34 PM
POTFI...

sanantoniosooner
11/13/2007, 11:36 PM
PTFMWB

Soonerus
11/13/2007, 11:40 PM
PTFMWB

POTFI is a real deal, spek to anybody that remembers it....

sanantoniosooner
11/13/2007, 11:42 PM
PTFMWB

play that funky music white boy.

It doesn't get any more real than that.

and urinating on f'ing irish sounds offensive.

Soonerus
11/13/2007, 11:44 PM
POTFI was graffiti at an OU game, wide spread...

sanantoniosooner
11/13/2007, 11:45 PM
POTFI was graffiti at an OU game, wide spread...
Purdue printed t-shirts that said it.

Soonerus
11/13/2007, 11:47 PM
Purdue printed t-shirts that said it.

wrong...hint: it was generated by OU fans....

sanantoniosooner
11/13/2007, 11:48 PM
wrong...hint: it was generated by OU fans....
http://www.collegegear.com/sf/stores/1100/p-163364.shtml
http://www.collegegear.com/sf/stores/product_images/163364-x.jpg

Soonerus
11/13/2007, 11:50 PM
Hey, this really happened and it was widespread on the OU campus...hint: I was very young when it occured...

sanantoniosooner
11/13/2007, 11:51 PM
Are you still referring to this like there is some mystery surrounding it?

olevetonahill
11/13/2007, 11:52 PM
Hey, this really happened and it was widespread on the OU campus...hint: I was very young when it occured...
You the only one that remembers 85 yrs ago !

Soonerus
11/13/2007, 11:52 PM
Are you still referring to this like there is some mystery surrounding it?

Do you know what it stands for : POTFI ?????

sanantoniosooner
11/13/2007, 11:54 PM
I indicated in a previous post what it stood for.....urinating on the f'n irish. Can you read?

The link I provided, had you took the time to look states as much.

Rus........I'm trying real hard to be nice, but you are testing my 12 steps.

olevetonahill
11/13/2007, 11:56 PM
I indicated in a previous post what it stood for.....urinating on the f'n irish. Can you read?

Ill nevAr make it past step 1 with him .:pop:

Soonerus
11/13/2007, 11:57 PM

Good job SAS, you didn't make the OU connection or what year but you found the answer so spek to you my man...

olevetonahill
11/13/2007, 11:58 PM
Im new to this shat . What is step 1 ?
Nevar mind I dont care .:P

Soonerus
11/13/2007, 11:59 PM

Ole, you are showing you chips....

sanantoniosooner
11/13/2007, 11:59 PM
AA and most other programs like that have 12 step programs.

mdklatt
11/14/2007, 12:00 AM
Do you know what it stands for : POTFI ?????

Let me guess...**** on the ****ing Irish? Because they ended our 47-game win streak? When you were really young? And now Purdue has bogarted it and put it on a T-shirt?

mdklatt
11/14/2007, 12:02 AM

Oh...so it's a frequent flier thing?

60 second flood control is the succ.

sanantoniosooner
11/14/2007, 12:03 AM
Let me guess...**** on the ****ing Irish? Because they ended our 47-game win streak? When you were really young? And now Purdue has bogarted it and put it on a T-shirt?
Was it that obvious?

I thought it was. I tried to make it that obvious, but I was losing confidence in my ability to communicate.

sanantoniosooner
11/14/2007, 12:04 AM
Oh...so it's a frequent flier thing?

60 second flood control is the succ.
speaking of AA as an airline.........we are NOT allowed to check in over the internet or at a kiosk because we have a common last name. Talk about a pain in the butt.

Soonerus
11/14/2007, 12:04 AM
OU did it in 66...

mdklatt
11/14/2007, 12:05 AM
I thought it was. I tried to make it that obvious, but I was losing confidence in my ability to communicate.

He probably just has you on his ignore list. :D

goingoneight
11/14/2007, 12:07 AM
1. Oklahomo (you should never make fun of your own state, agroids).
2. Gooner
3. Squats
4. Cheaters (hello, Pot!)
5. Mullets
6. Trailer trash (or when aggy spells... it's "trailor")
7. UO (We are THE University of Oklahoma, but we are also Oklahoma University... and are more commonly referred to as "Oklahoma" as you are referred to as "Oklahoma State." I don't see the redish-yellow lovers calling Tulsa 'UT.' It's weird, aggy South refers to the University of Texas as 'TU' thinking they're being clever when everything aggy touches says "ATM" on it.

Aggies are just strange.

olevetonahill
11/14/2007, 12:11 AM
Ole, you are showing you chips....
620000 of em How Bout you ?:rolleyes:

Soonerus
11/14/2007, 12:15 AM
620000 of em How Bout you ?:rolleyes:

Props to you on your vcash acumen....

olevetonahill
11/14/2007, 12:15 AM
Ok so Ameican Airlines has 12 steps . WTF is step 1 ?
rus and Catfish heads ?;)

sanantoniosooner
11/14/2007, 12:17 AM
If I thought people were as dumb as they are pretending I would explain the difference between a "program" and an "airline".

Soonerus
11/14/2007, 12:17 AM
Ok so Ameican Airlines has 12 steps . WTF is step 1 ?
rus and Catfish heads ?;)

Ole, ignorance is bliss only if it is genuine...

Widescreen
11/14/2007, 12:22 AM
speaking of AA as an airline.........we are NOT allowed to check in over the internet or at a kiosk because we have a common last name. Talk about a pain in the butt.
bin Laden?

olevetonahill
11/14/2007, 12:23 AM
So your sayin you an cat are blissful ?:rolleyes:

mdklatt
11/14/2007, 12:29 AM
3. Squats

Heh! I like that one.

5. Mullets
6. Trailer trash (or when aggy spells... it's "trailor")

How oSu fans of all people can throw this at us without a trace of irony is beyond me.

Of course, the Dexter Manly Collaje of Reeding alumni over on OP.com were going off on the supposed illiteracy of Kejuan Jones the other day. Irony is clearly not their strong point. :rolleyes:

Aggies are just strange.

This is true the world over. I bet Michigan has the exact same problems with their aggies that we have with ours. Michigan Aggy and Okie Lite (heh) are mirror images, minus a few wrasslin championships.

Widescreen
11/14/2007, 12:30 AM
By the way, how did this thread turn into the "idiotic slogan" thread?

Oh, yeah...

SanDiegoSoonerGal
11/14/2007, 12:35 AM
As the owner of a uterus, I've never understood the logic of using it as an epithet against Texas, their logo notwithstanding. It's a perfectly respectable and extremely functional body part. After all, where would any of us be without it?

olevetonahill
11/14/2007, 12:46 AM
As the owner of a uterus, I've never understood the logic of using it as an epithet against Texas, their logo notwithstanding. It's a perfectly respectable and extremely functional body part. After all, where would any of us be without it?
Prolly on the ground where Daddy dumped us ?

SanDiegoSoonerGal
11/14/2007, 12:49 AM
^^^^^Heh. :D

PS: HEY! I HAVE A STAR!! How did I get a star?

mdklatt
11/14/2007, 12:58 AM
As the owner of a uterus, I've never understood the logic of using it as an epithet against Texas

It means they're a bunch of pussies. :texan:

tommieharris91
11/14/2007, 01:07 AM

QFT. ;)

blackbeauty02
11/14/2007, 01:42 AM

i think its quite funny and ironic that pokes say that about us. don't they pull from the same population pool? so wouldn't they have mullets and trailer homes too?

tommieharris91
11/14/2007, 02:28 AM
i think its quite funny and ironic that pokes say that about us. don't they pull from the same population pool? so wouldn't they have mullets and trailer homes too?

No, all their fans have degrees from osu. It doesn't if it's from osu-stillwater, osu-tulsa, osu-okmulgee, osu-okc...

pott_2
11/14/2007, 05:50 AM
Jokelahoma and Choklahoma (ala '03) were retarded especially come from Ok St. That would just make them Jokelahoma State. Cmon.

Domer=greatness though.
Choklahoma is my least favorite. I have heard that more and more over the past few years with the BCS losses. At least we were there. "Which bowl was your team in??" is what I say.

sanantoniosooner
11/14/2007, 07:57 AM
It means they're a bunch of pussies. :texan:
It also has to do with their logo resembling the female reproductive system.

swardboy
11/14/2007, 08:24 AM
It also has to do with their logo resembling the female reproductive system.

Also, uterus starts with "ut".....

Ok, I got nuthin'

sanantoniosooner
11/14/2007, 08:30 AM
Also, uterus starts with "ut".....

Ok, I got nuthin'
That point was made earlier in the thread. That's why I used "also" regarding the information I added.;)

TexasLidig8r
11/14/2007, 09:42 AM
Nicknames for the most part are rarely original.. (Gooners is incredibly lame).. Land Thieves and Dirt Burglars had some flare until they became more widely used.

On the other hand, when we were playing Okie Lite, Okie aggy kept giving props to your school by giving the now, universally recognized OU hand sign.. the sign that says "we are from OU"... you know.. the upside down horns thing.

:D

Lott's Bandana
11/14/2007, 10:08 AM
^^^^^Heh. :D

PS: HEY! I HAVE A STAR!! How did I get a star?

You have a uterus AND a star!!!

Rock Hard Corn Frog
11/14/2007, 10:32 AM
Nick Zeppers....

Outopia
11/14/2007, 02:56 PM
Gooners, Squats, and sewerners are just so lame, and so aggy. If you read their boards, you know how they claim to be "superior" because they "all" are Alumni. Then they don't know when to use then/than or your/your'e and there/their/they're. This is the sign of a third tier education, or a bunch of liars.

The one that really gets under their skin is "Okie Lite". They hate that, because it is so true. I first saw that used on an ATM board some years ago. It shows what others consider them to be.

texas bandman
11/14/2007, 03:16 PM
My favorite is lose/loose. Lose is when you get the stuffing beat out of you, loose is how I have to wear my clothes because I ate too much stuffing.
:)

NYC Poke
11/14/2007, 03:33 PM

Um, which country?

sanantoniosooner
11/14/2007, 04:15 PM
Nicknames for the most part are rarely original.. (Gooners is incredibly lame).. Land Thieves and Dirt Burglars had some flare until they became more widely used.

On the other hand, when we were playing Okie Lite, Okie aggy kept giving props to your school by giving the now, universally recognized OU hand sign.. the sign that says "we are from OU"... you know.. the upside down horns thing.

:D
The unfair part of that assessment is that Arkansas uses "hornsdown" also, and have earned the right to do so.

Partial Qualifier
11/14/2007, 04:27 PM
There are two other 'Gooner' morphs I've heard; 'Swooner' and the inexplicable 'Pooner' :confused:

SoonerBOI
11/14/2007, 04:30 PM
Um, which country?

I'll give you a clue. "I shall return"

85sooners
11/14/2007, 04:53 PM
:pop:

blackbeauty02
11/14/2007, 05:53 PM

where do you go to buy a uterus? I want to buy a few of my guy friends one since they act so much like Pu$$es .... sometimes

madillsoonerfan5353
11/14/2007, 09:06 PM
Easy there Boy :mad:
And setem I live in the hills .:P

My bad! I'm just a Crown and Coke drinker!!

Jacie
11/14/2007, 09:59 PM
I admit to using all of the following:

I refer to em as whorns and their school is saxet, which I refuse to justify by spelling it correctly. I reserve that for Texas the state of which I find nothing wrong with.

OUr bretheren from Stoolwater I sometimes refer to as lOSUrs.

Other Big XII schools:

nebbish

puffs

mildcats

setem
11/14/2007, 11:45 PM
I hate it when people call me Gaylord!!!

stoopified
11/14/2007, 11:50 PM
Goons beat up on the weak;we beat up on osu.Hence the ags came up with gooners,not clever but hey they ARE ags.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
11/14/2007, 11:51 PM
where do you go to buy a uterus?

The Double X store.

Half a Hundred
11/15/2007, 12:19 AM
I never got why the sheep humpers thought that being an Arsenal fan was such a bad thing. Guess they're all Tottenham fans too. Wankers.

tommieharris91
11/15/2007, 12:36 AM
I never got why the sheep humpers thought that being an Arsenal fan was such a bad thing. Guess they're all Tottenham fans too. Wankers.

I never understood why they hate the oregon ducks so much. If anything, they should like oregon more than osu because they stole a football win from us.

mdklatt
12/8/2007, 01:27 AM
A new one from perusing OP.com: "yardman u". I think that refers to us, but I'm not sure. WTF? I googled "yardman", and the only results pertained to a riding mower. I guess that's an inferior brand or something?? Leave it to an aggie to come up with tractor smack.

:stunned:

goingoneight
12/8/2007, 01:34 AM
Leave it to an aggie to call someone a "yard man."

Hint-hint: AGriculture?

No, no... that's too easy. So would putting grass on a A&M school's fields.

Don't stare, folks... they're aggies... they can't help it.

SicEmBaylor
12/8/2007, 01:36 AM
I'm not sure it's fair to talk about the silly names we get called without addressing the silly names we have for others.

Please stop calling us, "Gaylor."

TYIA.

mdklatt
12/8/2007, 01:37 AM
Leave it to an aggie to call someone a "yard man."

Ohhhhhhh..."yard man" as in a landscaper. That still doesn't make any sense. Are they implying that all Sooner fans are illegal Mexican immigrants? :confused:

goingoneight
12/8/2007, 01:38 AM
I can't make myself hate Baylor. Maybe it's the fact that we own them or something. :O :) That and my cousin played golf there. Cool place, to be honest witcha.

mdklatt
12/8/2007, 01:46 AM
Please stop calling us, "Gaylor."

I've honestly never heard or seen that before. That's dumb. Everybody knows Southern Baptists aren't even allowed to be gay, probably because the gays like to dance.

SicEmBaylor
12/8/2007, 01:56 AM
I've honestly never heard or seen that before. That's dumb. Everybody knows Southern Baptists aren't even allowed to be gay, probably because the gays like to dance.

I only heard it once from an OU fan, but it's very common among Aggies (the Texas variety).

goingoneight
12/8/2007, 01:58 AM
Aggies calling someone gay... ha! Good one, dood.

mdklatt
12/8/2007, 02:03 AM
it's very common among Aggies (the Texas variety)

Kind of ironic coming from a bunch of nut squeezers...although I guess they only squeeze their own. Still, that's a pretty homoerotic organization. I bet quite a few of them are as straight as Larry Craig. That's why they always make sure to kiss their beards in public after a score.

OzarkSooner
12/8/2007, 11:30 AM

Hilarious....reminds me of the old Baptist joke: Why do Baptists have such big closets? Because that's where they do all their drinking and dancing.

XingTheRubicon
12/8/2007, 12:50 PM
mobilehoma stings a little

TUSooner
12/8/2007, 01:00 PM
As other have said:
Oklahomo - But it's the lamest
Jokelahoma - Stiil very lame
Chokelahoma - after the KSU CCG disaster in 03 & TGTSNBR :(

SleestakSooner
12/8/2007, 01:28 PM
Aggies calling someone gay... ha! Good one, dood.

If they steer clear of the rams and bulls then they aren't teh gheys.

Aggot having innercourse: "What's my name?!?"

Ewe: "BAAAAAAA"