PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year

stoops the eternal pimp
11/13/2007, 02:19 PM
http://www.coachoftheyear.com/Default.aspx

Go vote for Bob if you haven't...If you have, go vote again..

SoonerBOI
11/13/2007, 02:29 PM
voted.

yermom
11/13/2007, 02:33 PM
lol, Skip Holtz

stoops the eternal pimp
11/13/2007, 02:41 PM
lol, Skip Holtz

LOL....I know

Boomer.....
11/13/2007, 02:49 PM
Mangino should win it hands down.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/13/2007, 02:58 PM
Well this award isnt about who should win, its about whose fanbase has little else to do but click on a webpage and vote for their coach!:D

stoopified
11/13/2007, 03:07 PM
Mangino should win it hands down.I would agree.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/13/2007, 07:55 PM
vote again

NYC Poke
11/13/2007, 08:18 PM
I have a lot of respect for Stoops. He wins year-in and year-out. His coaching job after kicking Bomar out was masterful and stands out in my mind as his best coaching year, objectively speaking. He did the best from a "you play the hand you're dealt" perspective, and he managed to make a BCS bowl under extremely adverse circumstances.

Mangino's job this year has been of the "Hey! Where did that come from?" variety. Mangino was mentioned by some pundits as a coach on the hotseat in the preseason. I'll never say a bad word about Stoops, but this has been a remarkable season for Mangino. Kudos to him.

AllAboutThe'O'
11/13/2007, 08:22 PM
I have a lot of respect for Stoops. He wins year-in and year-out. His coaching job after kicking Bomar out was masterful and stands out in my mind as his best coaching year, objectively speaking. He did the best from a "you play the hand you're dealt" perspective, and he managed to make a BCS bowl under extremely adverse circumstances.

Mangino's job this year has been of the "Hey! Where did that come from?" variety. Mangino was mentioned by some pundits as a coach on the hotseat in the preseason. I'll never say a bad word about Stoops, but this has been a remarkable season for Mangino. Kudos to him.
Agreed, it's going to be tough not to give it to Mangino this season. And Poke, you're right, 2006 was Bob's best coaching job at OU, even better than 2000.

peanous
11/13/2007, 09:13 PM
Mangino will only accept it if he can eat it.
Sure wish he was still on the Sooners sidelines however