PDA

View Full Version : MBCS

oupride
11/13/2007, 11:43 AM
Make Believe Championship Series. That's what it is. That is what I will call it from this day forward. Kansas sb #1, based on everything we were told. "Have faith in," "Accept as true," "Believe" Ah, there's that word again. This week I am completely disenchanted with it. I am not saying OU sb rated higher. I just feel let down. Perception of the human voters carries too much weight. So this POS is better? LSU #1? Yeah, right.

85sooners
11/13/2007, 03:46 PM
:texan:

jccouger
11/13/2007, 04:36 PM
ok

BermudaSooner
11/13/2007, 04:57 PM
Make Believe Championship Series. That's what it is. That is what I will call it from this day forward. Kansas sb #1, based on everything we were told. "Have faith in," "Accept as true," "Believe" Ah, there's that word again. This week I am completely disenchanted with it. I am not saying OU sb rated higher. I just feel let down. Perception of the human voters carries too much weight. So this POS is better? LSU #1? Yeah, right.

Where is Hawaii? Are they #2?

Do you really think KU is better than LSU?

soonersn2007
11/13/2007, 05:11 PM
Do you really think KU is better than LSU?Did you really think OSU was better than LSU? The point is, the answer is the same, yet OSU was ranked #1. The voters aren't being consistent and are biased.

rondog79
11/13/2007, 05:19 PM
do you think uo is better than us? i dont

Sco
11/13/2007, 05:33 PM
KU hasn't played anybody. LSU has.

oupride
11/13/2007, 05:40 PM
The voters aren't being consistent and are biased.

Bingo! Is it bias? perception? or a blend of both? The fact is Oklahoma needs for either #1 or #2 to lose. The perception is SEC > Big 12. So suppose if LSU & Oregon win out and Kansas wins the Big 12 Champ. This scenario sucks because the Sooners lose. Period. However, if Oklahoma wins the Big 12then the perception becomes ho-hum-see-i-told-you-so Kansas was overated and OU will finish #3. Yes, the voters are not consistent! What the H was that with about with tOSU then? Are there really that many voters in the west and north with their perception that the Big 10 is superior to the other conferences? The voters are consistent with their perception that the Big 12 is weak.

Stoop Dawg
11/13/2007, 05:49 PM

And lost.

LSU has proven they can be beat. KU hasn't.

madillsoonerfan5353
11/13/2007, 07:40 PM
Did you really think OSU was better than LSU? The point is, the answer is the same, yet OSU was ranked #1. The voters aren't being consistent and are biased.

AMEN!!!!! I feel the same way!

madillsoonerfan5353
11/13/2007, 07:43 PM

Lucky State lost to Kentucky that has lost 2 more games! They been taken to wire more than once! Lucky State will be beat again, and it doesn't have to be a fluke!!!