Andre' Woodson, QB, Kentucky
Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
Matt Ryan, QB, Boston College
Tim Tebow, QB, Florida
Chase Daniel, QB, Missouri
Glenn Dorsey, DT, LSU
Graham Harrell, QB, Texas Tech
Matt Grothe, QB, South Florida

they cant put sam bradford on the top 20 to vote for?

Soonerus
11/12/2007, 09:58 PM
Well, check out their Pre-season Top Ten in college football...only two left standing, OU and lsu...

85sooners
11/12/2007, 10:10 PM
:hot:

Widescreen
11/12/2007, 10:26 PM
Doesn't look like there are any freshmen on that list.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/12/2007, 11:28 PM
Where's Smelley?

*pinches nose*

I found him.

sooneron
11/12/2007, 11:33 PM
How is this thread different from the other thread about Sam?

Crucifax Autumn
11/13/2007, 01:44 AM
come on espn

Man...This is too easy, so I'll just let you use your imagination!

hOlden caUlfield...
11/13/2007, 02:36 AM
Pshh... Why would they have the Number 1 rated Quarterback in nation...With the 4th most TD's...With the 4th best completion rating...Leading the the #4 team in the nation?

Duh...They are racist against Native Americans.

aurorasooner
11/13/2007, 02:54 AM
If Sam has a quality game this Saturday night, he'll be there. jmho, but he needs a quality game on the road and if he has one this weekend especially if he's efficient with no picks and we win, they'll be some noise.
Our best scenario, imo, is if our running game breaks out early this weekend and takes the pressure off him to make the big throws, where he can relax. This is one game where we need to see our RBs, early in the game, getting through the 1st wave of the opposing D so Tech has to make some adjustments to stop us. It's amazing how a defense forced to stop the run when an offense is chewing up chunks of yardage on the ground, will give up a long ball for showtime. BTW, I don't think I've seen a long ball thrown as perfect as the one he threw to M. Johnson down the sideline. He couldn't of run down the field and handed it to him any better.

Texas Golfer
11/13/2007, 10:29 AM
If Sam has a quality game this Saturday night, he'll be there. jmho, but he needs a quality game on the road and if he has one this weekend especially if he's efficient with no picks and we win, they'll be some noise.
Our best scenario, imo, is if our running game breaks out early this weekend and takes the pressure off him to make the big throws, where he can relax. This is one game where we need to see our RBs, early in the game, getting through the 1st wave of the opposing D so Tech has to make some adjustments to stop us. It's amazing how a defense forced to stop the run when an offense is chewing up chunks of yardage on the ground, will give up a long ball for showtime. BTW, I don't think I've seen a long ball thrown as perfect as the one he threw to M. Johnson down the sideline. He couldn't of run down the field and handed it to him any better.

Obviously, it will all have to start with the OL giving the RBs room to run. Too often this season, our OL has been manhandled by smaller DLs. We really need those big guys to step up during the remaining four games.

cheezyq
11/13/2007, 10:36 AM
Where's Smelley?

*pinches nose*

I found him.

He should have gone to Kentucky or something, so the media could play up the fact that he'd be a Smelley Cat.

Ground_Attack
11/13/2007, 10:58 AM
seriously, Grothe?

stoopified
11/13/2007, 11:00 AM
Pshh... Why would they have the Number 1 rated Quarterback in nation...With the 4th most TD's...With the 4th best completion rating...Leading the the #4 team in the nation?

Duh...They are racist against Native Americans.
You called it.Damn east coast biased anti-Natve American SOBs.I don't buy the anti-frosh bs either,AD was a frosh when he finished 2nd and waht THE ANSWER has accomplished as a frosh is at least equal to what AD did.