PDA

View Full Version : best was to get autograph womens basketball ?

OUHOMER
11/12/2007, 05:57 AM
OK, its that time again to think about Christmas. we drew names and i got my father in laws. he is the biggest fan of Sherry Cole. i was thinking of trying to get a basketball autographed by her and the team if possible.

how or where is the best place to catch her?

badger
11/12/2007, 09:04 AM
OK, its that time again to think about Christmas. we drew names and i got my father in laws. he is the biggest fan of Sherry Cole. i was thinking of trying to get a basketball autographed by her and the team if possible.

how or where is the best place to catch her?
they always do an autograph session at baseline bash and usually another game during the year (since baseline bash has passed already and all).

I don't see anything online at ss.com or ebay though. Sorry :(

If you were brave or have friends in the athletic department, you could probably sneak down close to the exit ramp after the game and ask her personally... although you'd probably have the most luck if you were about 5 years old :D

outuba
11/12/2007, 09:17 AM
The easiest thing to do is take the basketball or items you want autographed and go up to the LNC during business hours to the secretary in the women's basketball office. All you do is ask if you could get the said items signed by the team and she will ask for name and phone number and then tell you when it will be available for pick up (which for me has been 2 days). Also, going into the office is cool because you get to see pictures of all the team and the Big 12 Championship Trophy sitting on the coffee table all ho-hum.

OUHOMER
11/12/2007, 06:33 PM
Cool, thanks I will try that