PDA

View Full Version : New Fox Sports bowl predictions are in!

Chrisrokc
11/11/2007, 11:58 PM
Not that predictions matter but it sure does make you feel nice and toasty inside.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/7435488

They have LSU vs. Oklahoma in the BCS Championship game. :D

Crucifax Autumn
11/12/2007, 02:27 AM
bout time they got something close to right, though I don't think LSU will pull it out.

SoonerKnight
11/12/2007, 03:47 AM
LSU may not it would nice to go Duck hunting! :D

Doged
11/12/2007, 04:30 AM
Okay, so if KU wins out until the Mizzou game, Mizzou wins out until the CCG and the Sooners beat Mizzou, then if LSU and Oregon have both picked up another loss that leaves OU in #1 and KU in #2...... now wouldn't that just **** everyone off. :D

I know it can't happen, but would be funny.

OklahomaTuba
11/12/2007, 09:50 AM
LSU or Oregon.

Either way, payback is gonna be a biatch.

AzianSooner
11/12/2007, 10:01 AM
Okay, so if KU wins out until the Mizzou game, Mizzou wins out until the CCG and the Sooners beat Mizzou, then if LSU and Oregon have both picked up another loss that leaves OU in #1 and KU in #2...... now wouldn't that just **** everyone off. :D

Human poll and Harris poll won't vote for KU to be #2 but move them down below far enough.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
11/12/2007, 10:04 AM

Fairly or unfairly I think KU will drop a lot if they lose a game. Not only below one loss teams like OU,WV, Ariz St and Ohio St but they would probably be ranked below a 2 loss teams like Georgia if they won out. I also think KU has to win the CCG to get a BCS bowl bid. I think if OU wins the CCG then Texas will get the other invite if they win out. If KU or MU beats OU then OU would probably get the at large.

stoopified
11/12/2007, 10:07 AM
Human poll and Harris poll won't vote for KU to be #2 but move them down below far enough.Are you saying the Harris Poll experts aren't human?

stoopified
11/12/2007, 10:16 AM
As I read through the capsule reports on each team I noticed something very interesting.Mike Stoops and Arizona are projected to beat the Quackers on Thursday night.GOOO Wildcats!!

sooneron
11/12/2007, 10:17 AM
The tosu fan on the comments board is a friggin retard. He's pumping up illinois. If he sticks with that logic, ou and mizzou are better than tosu. He keeps saying that the suckeyes belong in the title game. Brilliant!

Crucifax Autumn
11/15/2007, 01:45 AM
LSU may not it would nice to go Duck hunting!

If that happens I'll break out my old NES gun and use it as a good luck charm for the game! Of course, I'll also be using it to take a bead on the OreGONE players for my amusement!

MarylandSooner
11/15/2007, 05:38 AM
My prediction is as follows:

Oregon loses to Arizona
LSU will lose either to Arkie or in the SEC Championship Game
KU will defeat Misery
SOONERS destroy K who in the Big 12 Champsionship Game

SOONERS vs West Virginia for all the glory

SOONERS are crowned Champions of the College Football World

peanous
11/15/2007, 09:26 AM
Or, OU loses to Tech.
Mizzou beats KU and then OU beats Mizzou in the CCG. Then no big 12 team is even close.

Just for arguments sake

sooneron
11/15/2007, 09:50 AM
The prick is right.

texas bandman
11/15/2007, 11:01 AM
I hope the Sooners focus on one game at a time and leave all this prediction stuff to people that have nothing better to do. Play the game, win the game.

josh09
11/15/2007, 11:35 AM
Please let LSU lose in the SEC championship game.

I dont want to have to play them in NO again.

r5TPsooner
11/15/2007, 11:45 AM
Doesn't OU clinch the Big XII South with a win in Lubbock?

rondog79
11/15/2007, 11:58 AM
Doesn't OU clinch the Big XII South with a win in Lubbock?

yes

peanous
11/15/2007, 11:58 AM
yes, OU wins one of their last two games they clinch the south. If they lose both it goes to Texas more than likely.

However, lose one more game and bye bye NC game

Rock Hard Corn Frog
11/15/2007, 12:06 PM
Or, OU loses to Tech.
Mizzou beats KU and then OU beats Mizzou in the CCG. Then no big 12 team is even close.

Just for arguments sake

So who is peanous pulling for?

soonerhubs
11/15/2007, 12:21 PM
I hope the Sooners focus on one game at a time and leave all this prediction stuff to people that have nothing better to do. Play the game, win the game.
The players can practice, but as for me and myself... I have nothing better to do. They won't let me in practices so I type predictions to save my voice so that I can yell during the game.

SCOUT
11/15/2007, 12:51 PM
The players can practice, but as for me and myself... I have nothing better to do. They won't let me in practices so I type predictions to save my voice so that I can yell during the game.
We all have our roles to play :D