PDA

View Full Version : Who is the most passionate Sooner football fan?

Tailgate
11/11/2007, 10:51 PM
We have all heard a lot of stories about what fans have done to get into games and how they pay homage to their teams in their homes and other great tales.

We are looking for the ultimate fan stories of people who went above and beyond for their team.

We are putting together a list from the teams in the Big XII.

There will be very cool apparel given to the winners.

Post your stories here and we will contact the winner Nov. 30th.

:)

stoopified
11/11/2007, 10:52 PM
Me,end of discussion.

sanantoniosooner
11/11/2007, 10:53 PM
I once paused a game so I wouldn't miss anything while taking a dump.

85sooners
11/11/2007, 10:54 PM
i wear my ou jersey to the games and party afterward

sooner59
11/11/2007, 11:09 PM
As a poor college student, I did not get a chance to go to any of the bowls my first 3 years......NC, NC, Holiday bowl. I swore after the Holiday bowl win, I would go to the next bowl game no matter what. After we won the Big XII Champ. game (which I attended in the 19 degree cold), I got tickets for the Fiesta Bowl. Then to finance my trip (since I honestly had about 45 bucks to my name) I took out a loan. I went to Glendale, cheered my rear end off and left happy that we came back and played hard at the end. I had a great time, and now I owe $1200.....still. Here's hoping that I can afford the Champ. game and bowl this year some how as well.

Flying Scotsman
11/11/2007, 11:13 PM
How do you define "passionate"?

RedRum
11/11/2007, 11:18 PM
Well, it won't be anybody who sits on the west side of the stadium, that's for sure.

badger
11/11/2007, 11:19 PM
NP and I snuck into the student section even though we haven't been students for years... whoops! I mean... we are so happy to be Sooner fans! We never miss a game, thanks to cable!

errrr... I mean... if NP's cough isn't cleared up by this weekend, I'm going to beg and plead with him to not travel to Lubbock... that sandy wind can't be good for this poor throat!

...nevermind. I lose :(

BUT THE PACKERS WIN AGAIN! :D:D:D

Tailgate
11/11/2007, 11:27 PM
How do you define "passionate?"

pas·sion·ate [pash-uh-nit] –adjective
1. having, compelled by, or ruled by intense emotion or strong feeling; fervid.
2. expressing, showing, or marked by intense or strong feeling; emotional.

Breadburner
11/11/2007, 11:30 PM
It's not that idiot Soonerman......

Leroy Lizard
11/11/2007, 11:37 PM
I was at the checkout line in a grocery store and I heard someone say something negative about Switzer. So I waited outside and beat the crap out of him while his kids watched.

Just kidding.

Leroy Lizard
11/11/2007, 11:41 PM
There was also the time that I went to a store to buy some OU apparel. The USC stuff was cheaper, so I purchased some and spray painted OU over the trojan logos. From a distance it looked okay, and I saved $12. I would have done the same on the trojan condoms, but then my friends told me that the brand name Trojan had nothing to do with USC. (At least for straight people.)

OUAndy1807
11/12/2007, 12:01 AM
Every week I look for the oldest, feeblest member of the opposing team's fanbase in attendance. I follow them around and berate them all day. I yell at thenm sometimes I trip them, sometimes I'll just go up and push them down. I feel this behavior perpetuates the badass image of our school and thus makes me the awesomest fan.

emoinwinter
11/12/2007, 12:21 AM
I once ripped some guys balls off just for wearing a Texas t-shirt in a downtown OKC bar.

bmrsnou
11/12/2007, 12:21 AM
Well, it won't be anybody who sits on the west side of the stadium, that's for sure.
That's no s**t. I swear that when they get up to leave on that side of the stadium, you can hear the oxygen bottles clanking loudly!!!!

setem
11/12/2007, 12:24 AM
I once ripped some guys balls off just for wearing a Texas t-shirt in a downtown OKC bar.

YOU WIN MAN!!! SAC RIPPER!!!

The only reason why I am going to OU is for the season tickets!!!:D

BoomerSooner07
11/12/2007, 12:26 AM
Me, I have a Boomer Sooner ringtone. I have a link if anyone needs it. YWIA.

JK.

BigDeezy
11/12/2007, 12:37 AM
I'm a big fan, especially in my attic.

Breadburner
11/12/2007, 12:59 AM
Pamela Anderson wanted to give me a blo-job....But she had orange lipstick on and I told her to get the F_-_- out of my house.....

Doged
11/12/2007, 01:00 AM
I once claimed to be a former Sooner QB from the mid-70s. It went over pretty well and I did have this ring that I had painted an OU logo on with liquid paper.

People were buying my autograph and the place was all set to let me off without paying for my meal and everything, but then some old dude named Barry called me on it and stole my idea, claiming to be.. get this.. a former Sooner COACH from the mid-70s! Why didn't I think of that?

Anyway, he starts asking me all these football questions and I couldn't answer them so I had to make a run for it.

I bet those people bought the "Barry the coach" story and he got a free meal out of it.

Lamers.

I had to hock the ring with the OU logo on it, too, but I can get another if I need it to win this contest.

SicEmBaylor
11/12/2007, 01:12 AM
I nominate myself.....for Baylor.

blackbeauty02
11/12/2007, 01:13 AM
when i eat my alphabet soup i leave all the O's and U's and if I'm feeling really good I'll spell out Boomer Sooner

yermom
11/12/2007, 01:27 AM
i've endured 51 straight games with doleo, that should get me something :D

Phil is at 202 straight now, i think, going back to 1991. that's nuts.