PDA

View Full Version : If the second best team in OK wins this week...

Okla-homey
11/11/2007, 10:17 PM
TU will be playing for the C-USA champeenship again. All they gotta do is beat Rice this weekend. Already bowl eligible. I think it would be very cool to have two conference champs in the same great state.

Meanwhile, in Stoolwater, the Pokes are, well, the Pokes.:D

Widescreen
11/11/2007, 10:30 PM
Man, TU demolished Houston yesterday. Pitching a shutout isn't easy.

Go Cane!

bri
11/12/2007, 02:35 AM
Correction: We play Army this weekend in West Point. Rice is the Saturday after Thanksgiving, down in Planet Hooston.

You'd know that if you hadn't shunned the mighty 'Cane all year in favor of OU, dood. ;)

AllAboutThe'O'
11/12/2007, 03:08 AM
The hot rumor here in Arkansas is that TU may play Arkansas in the Liberty Bowl. Malzahn vs. Nutt and his motley crew. Please let that happen and I'm going to pull for TU to wax them.

Okla-homey
11/12/2007, 06:13 AM
Correction: We play Army this weekend in West Point. Rice is the Saturday after Thanksgiving, down in Planet Hooston.

You'd know that if you hadn't shunned the mighty 'Cane all year in favor of OU, dood. ;)

Sorry oh imperial guardian of innerweb veracity. ;) When the Sooners are away, and TU is at home, we generally go to the TU game. sheesh!

anyhoo, the non-conference game against the Black Knights on the Hudson is irrelevant. What matters is the Owl game.

and I've heard talk of the Liberty Bowl again.

Widescreen
11/12/2007, 09:08 AM
The TU/Army game is going to be shown on ESPN Classic. I didn't realize they showed live events. Glad they are, though.

bri
11/12/2007, 12:06 PM
Sorry oh imperial guardian of innerweb veracity. ;) When the Sooners are away, and TU is at home, we generally go to the TU game. sheesh!

Unless Allbarn is within a three-state radius, and then you still shun venerable H.A. Chapman Stadium. ;)

Okla-homey
11/12/2007, 06:55 PM
Unless Allbarn is within a three-state radius, and then you still shun venerable H.A. Chapman Stadium. ;)

I said "generally." dANG SON!

bri
11/12/2007, 07:52 PM
Heh.

PWNED!!! :D

KC//CRIMSON
11/12/2007, 08:13 PM
This thread is wack. Everyone knows Union is the second best team in Oklahoma.