PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Fan Finds Comfort in OU/ Baylor Boxscore

jdsooner
11/11/2007, 05:02 PM
Glad we can help our orange clad friends feel better in their grief!:rolleyes:

Box Score of gooner Baylor game

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team
Baylor OU
First Downs… …20 …24
Rushing… …5 …7
Passing… …12 …14
Penalty… …3 …3
Rushing Att-Yds… …26-170 …37-180
Yards Passing… …280 …353
Passes C-A-I… …25-42-2 …20-25-1
Total Offensive Plays… …68 …62
Total Yards… …450 …533
Avg. Gain per Play… …6.6 …8.6
Return Yards… …100 …178
Fumbles Lost… …2-0 …1-0
Penalties-Yards… …8-49 …6-45
Interceptions-Yards… …1-2 …2-18
Punts-Avg.… …5-38.2 …2-39.5
Punt Returns-Yards… …0-0 …3-36
Kickoff Returns-Yards… …5-100 …4-142
Possession Time… …30:25 …29:35
Third-Down Conversions… …6-13 …5-11
Sacks-Yards… …0-0 …0-0

orangekaje
11/11/2007, 05:06 PM
I think SoonerFans.com should rename themselves to OrangePowerArchive.com. Do some of you seriously have to start a new thread about every thread on OP.com?

batonrougesooner
11/11/2007, 05:08 PM
I think SoonerFans.com should rename themselves to OrangePowerArchive.com. Do some of you seriously have to start a new thread about every thread on OP.com?

Hate to say it but...

'spek

jdsooner
You should be proud. You aren't very good at football, but you are outstanding at comedy!

EnidHighSooner
Lol, OrangeKaje don't cry about it :)

orangekaje
11/11/2007, 05:10 PM
You should be proud. You aren't very good at football, but you are outstanding at comedy!

Do they have National Championships in comedy? :(

A Sooner in Texas
11/11/2007, 05:10 PM

C'mon...while it's fun to point out some of the more delusional/jealous of OU threads, it'd be far too draining to do that with each one because they're all just so damned whiny baby.:D

jdsooner
11/11/2007, 05:13 PM
Had to give orange some spek for having a sense of humor.

101sooner
11/11/2007, 05:14 PM

I think Orangekaje should change his name to Crimsonkaje since she responds to all of these threads on SoonerFans.

No big deal to me either way.

mdklatt
11/11/2007, 05:38 PM

No archive would be complete without these gems:

I dont, and never have, understood why so many osu fans are ok with moral victories. We have been a young team on the rise about to break out and do something special for going on 2 decades . . . I am sick of this sh!t

We are going to have to have a year where every coach on the staff has been there 5 years coaching all 5th year seniors that were 5 star recruits on rivals and scout where we play only at home and no one is injured to have a winning season.......I wonder how all those teams that don't get to do that every year have winning records.

Some of you get it. :D

Let me pose this question: Do we have more talent on our team than KU? Do we have more Talent than A&M? Do we have more talent than Texas? I would say overall yes. So why did we lose to all three of these teams?

BWAHAHAHAHA. Some of you will never get it.

When we made a Cotton Bowl with Miles in Dallas, that meant something. We were a team on the rise.

Drink!

soonersnow
11/11/2007, 06:37 PM
Actually, I just got back from OKC and watched my playback and feel much better about game. If you are one (like Al) who says Murray doesn't get enough touches, look again. I think the coaches did a great job getting him the ball. And, if you watch and break down the game, take away three plays, and Baylor has two less touchdowns and a lot less yardage. All in all, it was a good game and a great win. We can handle TT with ease, and I'll bet you TT won't have the yardage against us that Baylor did, IMHO. Go Sooners! Anyone else feel the same way?:D

The Maestro
11/11/2007, 06:43 PM
Actually, I just got back from OKC and watched my playback and feel much better about game. If you are one (like Al) who says Murray doesn't get enough touches, look again. I think the coaches did a great job getting him the ball. And, if you watch and break down the game, take away three plays, and Baylor has two less touchdowns and a lot less yardage. All in all, it was a good game and a great win. We can handle TT with ease, and I'll bet you TT won't have the yardage against us that Baylor did, IMHO. Go Sooners! Anyone else feel the same way?:D

If I could take back about five plays, OU would have five more national titles.

You can't take back those plays. They count. They are the game changers and big teams make big plays.

soonersnow
11/11/2007, 06:54 PM
My point is, they looked better than I thought and Murray is getting the touches he needs, and look for a much better performance against Tech and the Cowboys. Go Sooners.:D

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/11/2007, 07:23 PM
Why does anyone care to even look at orange aggy websites? Almost everyone I know who isn't a Sooner fan seems to really wish failure upon us, so no point in paying attention to all the pitiful non-Sooners, with their poisonous thoughts and blasphemous tongues.

StoopTroup
11/11/2007, 07:31 PM
Why does anyone care to even look at orange aggy websites? Almost everyone I know who isn't a Sooner fan seems to really wish failure upon us, so no point in paying attention to all the pitiful non-Sooners, with their poisonous thoughts and blasphemous tongues.
BINGO !

The jealousy favor is on the rise...especially since OUr QB is on fire.

mdklatt
11/11/2007, 07:33 PM
Why does anyone care to even look at orange aggy websites?

They're laughing-at-them funny.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/11/2007, 07:38 PM
They're laughing-at-them funny.I'm thinking they would be "Hey, ef-off, fool aggy" funny to me.

Collier11
11/11/2007, 07:42 PM
I am getting pretty sick of hearing osu fans and the media talking about the pokes being a team on the rise! I heard Dean Blevins say this crap the other day. They have been a team on the rise for the past 5 years but have not risen anywhere. When osu wins 8 games or more in back to back seasons and finishes higher than 3rd or 4th in the south, I will be willing to say they are making progress. True, they have lost alot of games by small margins but eventually you have to learn how to win and they dont know how!

Doged
11/11/2007, 08:02 PM
I am getting pretty sick of hearing osu fans and the media talking about the pokes being a team on the rise! I heard Dean Blevins say this crap the other day. They have been a team on the rise for the past 5 years but have not risen anywhere. When osu wins 8 games or more in back to back seasons and finishes higher than 3rd or 4th in the south, I will be willing to say they are making progress. True, they have lost alot of games by small margins but eventually you have to learn how to win and they dont know how!

How could you get sick of that? That bit, and orangepower.com in general, constitutes some of the best persistent comedy around. I hope they're "on the rise" for another decade or so, myself.

Curly Bill
11/11/2007, 08:21 PM
[INDENT] take away three plays, and Baylor has two less touchdowns and a lot less yardage. :D

Golf analogy:

Take away three shots on the par threes and fours and I'd have a lot more hole-in-ones too. :D

1stTimeCaller
11/11/2007, 08:28 PM
do you know OU4LIFE?

AlbqSooner
11/11/2007, 09:07 PM
When osu wins 8 games or more in back to back seasons and finishes higher than 3rd or 4th in the south, I will be willing to say they are making progress.
Penis enlargement drugs will work before that happens. :D

Tulsa_Fireman
11/11/2007, 09:18 PM
I am getting pretty sick of hearing osu fans and the media talking about the pokes being a team on the rise!

It's kinda like those occasional turds you get in the toilet. The ones that bob up like a corn-chunked, peanut flavored chocolate apple.

It can rise up above the rest.

It can shine in all its corny-embued goodness as it finds itself head and turd above the rest.

But you know what?

It's still a turd.

Speaking of, I gotta go take a Boone.

Crimsontothecore
11/11/2007, 10:26 PM
Oh please sis! Orangepower.com has an entire board dedicated to your jealousy of OU. Besides, everything referenced here is due to the steady stream of penis envy orangepower continues to produce. Now why don't you crawl back under the sheets with Collins and keep trying to convince him your 12.

mdklatt
11/11/2007, 10:29 PM
Now why don't you crawl back under the sheets with Collins and keep trying to convince him your 12.

:eek:

stoopified
11/11/2007, 10:43 PM
I guess they choose to ignore OUr boxscores against UT,UM,MU,aTm.How did oSu do at UGA?At Troy?At home vs. KU?At home vs.UT?At aTm?Blown out,Blown out,Blown out,choked,choked.On reflection maybe they should look at their boxscores from all year and BE AFRAID,very,very,afraid.

badger
11/11/2007, 11:16 PM
I guess they choose to ignore OUr boxscores against UT,UM,MU,aTm.How did oSu do at UGA?At Troy?At home vs. KU?At home vs.UT?At aTm?Blown out,Blown out,Blown out,choked,choked.On reflection maybe they should look at their boxscores from all year and BE AFRAID,very,very,afraid.
Come on guys, give them the benefit of the extreme, extreme doubt. They can still go to the Big 12 championship!

...or, they not go to a bowl at all.

Yeah, I think scenario 2 is more likely at this point... I find it amazing that they were so giddy about a possible conference title when they don't even have a bowl eligible season yet... if at all?? Hmm??

orangekaje
11/11/2007, 11:30 PM
Oh please sis! Orangepower.com has an entire board dedicated to your jealousy of OU.

Which you used more than any OSU fan and more than your own team's forum here at soonerfans.com!

crimsontothecore's posts at OP.com (joined 08/31/2005 - banned 1 year 8 months ago): 559

crimsontothecore's posts at SoonerFans.com (joined 9/1/2005 - present): 527

And on top of that, 95% of your posts here on soonerfans.com are in OSU related threads.

LOL! You're more of a sheep humper than most OSU fans over on OP!

goingoneight
11/12/2007, 01:56 AM
Quick question:

If Baylor plays with half the fire they did against us, do they give OSU a game in Waco? I mean, come on... this is a coach and program that got blown away at Troy and is on a skid in their own house.

I'm one to think Baylor lays a turd like they usually do after making us look bad... but this went through my mind as i was watching the final moments of te KU-OSU game on Saturday. But it's not out of the question if they play like they did.
Get a few cheap turnovers on the world's greatest offense, have that little #2 guy on fire again, Szymanski has another good day... think about it... on a good day for OSU ad a bad day for OU, OU's defense still owns OSU's defense.

goingoneight
11/12/2007, 01:58 AM
Which you used more than any OSU fan and more than your own team's forum here at soonerfans.com!

crimsontothecore's posts at OP.com (joined 08/31/2005 - banned 1 year 8 months ago): 559

And on top of that, 95% of your posts here on soonerfans.com are in OSU related threads.

Ummm... there are more than just one Sooner board, dood. :pop: Just Sayin'.

Sooner1979
11/12/2007, 02:28 AM
Golf analogy:

Take away three shots on the par threes and fours and I'd have a lot more hole-in-ones too. :D

I cant read minds, and I am not claiming that I can, but I do believe the only point this individual was making is that as many points and yards showed on the post game stats for Baylor were do to just a few plays or defensive breakdowns...At the end of the day, stats are the only evidence of a game taking place...

After watching that game and also comparing stats, and overall, I thought our offense played very good. And on the defensive side of the ball, would seem to be blowing routs, missing open feld tackles and just lacked any motivation for this game....

I know that Stoops harps on his players about playing everygame like it was for a Championship, but I bet if you were to give him a truth serum, he would admit to preparing for TT & OwhoCares more than he would if it werent Baylor...

Deep Thoughts
By - Sooner1979

orangekaje
11/12/2007, 08:34 AM
Ummm... there are more than just one Sooner board, dood. :pop: Just Sayin'.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1962017&postcount=31

;)

Boomer.....
11/12/2007, 08:47 AM
heh.

stoopified
11/12/2007, 09:21 AM
Upon further reflection,I have drcided that T.Boone State fans CAN take comfort in the OU-BU boxscore.It should comfort TBS to know that THEY can score on the BEARS.Unfortunately (for them) it also shows that THE BSBTISTS will score on them and possibly a lot.

wishbonesooner
11/12/2007, 11:20 AM
http://forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=181&f=2336#s=181&f=2336&t=1406867
These delusional poke fans are convinced that bad officiating cost them the KU game.

Crimsontothecore
11/13/2007, 11:24 PM

I'm flattered you put fourth the effort to research my stats. Sure I posted more on OP. Why preach to the choir?
I enjoyed my time smacking around you kid sisters. Remember the picture I posted of Sutton holding up a bottle of booze? That's what got me banned. Hilarious!
Word on the street is that you are still haunted by my legacy over there.

olevetonahill
11/13/2007, 11:29 PM
Penis enlargement drugs will work before that happens. :D
Glad the voice of experience has spoken .:cool:

tulsaoilerfan
11/13/2007, 11:45 PM
You should do yourself a favor and not go to any site affilliated with the Aggies.

orangekaje
11/15/2007, 03:37 PM
I'm flattered you put fourth the effort to research my stats. Sure I posted more on OP. Why preach to the choir?
I enjoyed my time smacking around you kid sisters. Remember the picture I posted of Sutton holding up a bottle of booze? That's what got me banned. Hilarious!
Word on the street is that you are still haunted by my legacy over there.

Why preach to the choir? I don't know... Why do you? Lets look at the threads you have posted in (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/search.php?searchid=401235) here on a SOONER forum. Non-OSU threads are depicted in bold.

Them aggies care about basketball... (x2)
Cowboy Fan Finds Comfort in OU/ Baylor Boxscore (x2)
How Many Coaches Keep Convicted Felons on Team?
Another Orangpower gem
So Collins pleads guilty to.... (x3)
Another stolen tradition for OSU
the okie state fans heads have swollen
Prayers and thoughts appreciated
oSu ripping Paper-Machie Corn D (x3)
Delusional Aggies
Bobby Reids mom is on the news (ABC) here in Houston now!
Prayers and thoughts appreciated (x3)
A disturbing sight...
Would Boone Pickens ever fire Gundy?
Muskogee Head Coach in Trouble (x2)
To be fair to oSu...

This is just the first page! There are 22 more that look just like this. Look at your signature! OSU related! You are obsessed with OSU! You haven't made a single post about OU in two months and that was the ONLY post. Then it's back to a huge *** line of OSU threads. Why preach to the choir? Great logic there! http://pages.suddenlink.net/kwjohns/images/lmao.gif

SCOUT
11/15/2007, 04:22 PM
Why preach to the choir? I don't know... Why do you? Lets look at the threads you have posted in (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/search.php?searchid=401235) here on a SOONER forum. Non-OSU threads are depicted in bold.

Another Orangpower gem
Delusional Aggies
A disturbing sight...
To be fair to oSu...

This is just the first page! There are 22 more that look just like this. Look at your signature! OSU related! You are obsessed with OSU! You haven't made a single post about OU in two months and that was the ONLY post. Then it's back to a huge *** line of OSU threads. Why preach to the choir? Great logic there! http://pages.suddenlink.net/kwjohns/images/lmao.gif
Hey crimsontothecore, you might want to check this out.
http://www.rampant-books.com/images/book_cover_web_stalkers_255.gif

orangekaje
11/15/2007, 05:11 PM
Here's a better one:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/kaje103/sheephumpersfordummies.jpg

Crimsontothecore
11/15/2007, 05:28 PM

Another Orangpower gem
Delusional Aggies
A disturbing sight...
To be fair to oSu...

Hey sis, did you even notice I didn't start any of those threads? hmmm? In other words I replied to other peoples posts so obviously I'm not alone in my opinion of you inbreds. Nice attempt at singling me out though. sorry all your hard work and research was wasted.

A Sooner in Texas
11/15/2007, 05:36 PM
Here's a better one:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/kaje103/sheephumpersfordummies.jpg

Your business card?

Crimsontothecore
11/15/2007, 05:37 PM
Hey crimsontothecore, you might want to check this out.
http://www.rampant-books.com/images/book_cover_web_stalkers_255.gif
No kidding. And HE talks about obsession. I've been banned from orangepower.com for 1 year 8 months (according to his stats) and he has followed me around here on Soonerfans ever since. I'll admit he was on the receiving end of some major message board beatings but I had no idea I scarred the poor little guy so deeply. It scares me to think of how fragile he is and how he could be taken advantage of in stoolwater. I mean, Sutton could get him drunk and Chris Collins could have his way.

orangekaje
11/15/2007, 05:47 PM
Hey sis, did you even notice I didn't start any of those threads? hmmm? In other words I replied to other peoples posts so obviously I'm not alone in my opinion of you inbreds. Nice attempt at singling me out though. sorry all your hard work and research was wasted.

And what is the common denominator in all of those threads? It isn't the same person creating the threads but it sure is the same person posting in all of them.

orangekaje
11/15/2007, 05:50 PM
No kidding. And HE talks about obsession. I've been banned from orangepower.com for 1 year 8 months (according to his stats) and he has followed me around here on Soonerfans ever since. I'll admit he was on the receiving end of some major message board beatings but I had no idea I scarred the poor little guy so deeply. It scares me to think of how fragile he is and how he could be taken advantage of in stoolwater. I mean, Sutton could get him drunk and Chris Collins could have his way.

I haven't followed you, but I will put you in your pathetic place every time you reply to one of my posts on here with your OSU obsession. Some Sooner fans will of course defend you because you're a sooner fan but I'm willing to bet most can tell you're just a tool unless they're filled with as much hate as you, which just isn't healthy.

Crimsontothecore
11/15/2007, 06:21 PM
I haven't followed you, but I will put you in your pathetic place every time you reply to one of my posts on here with your OSU obsession. Some Sooner fans will of course defend you because you're a sooner fan but I'm willing to bet most can tell you're just a tool unless they're filled with as much hate as you, which just isn't healthy.
Thanks for the concern over my health. We can't help it the flow of nonsense from osu is like an artesian well of stupidity, but to expect us to not comment on the fodder is unrealistic. You're not here because you're an OU fan...right?
You were never able to "put me in my place" on orangepower let alone here. That lack of victory against me is precisely what drives your obsession with me to this very day. THAT kind of obsession "just isn't healthy".
Why don't you just turn off your computer, close the bait shop, and go home and let your sister lick your wounds.

orangekaje
11/15/2007, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the concern over my health. We can't help it the flow of nonsense from osu is like an artesian well of stupidity, but to expect us to not comment on the fodder is unrealistic. You're not here because you're an OU fan...right?
You were never able to "put me in my place" on orangepower let alone here. That lack of victory against me is precisely what drives your obsession with me to this very day. THAT kind of obsession "just isn't healthy".
Why don't you just turn off your computer, close the bait shop, and go home and let your sister lick your wounds.

It's easy putting you in your place. OSU and OU fans can go back and forth all they want bringing up unfortunate events that took place, scores or records, but the fact is, it just doesn't get easier pointing out a guy that is in his mid-40's posting like an 18 year old. On top of that, 95% of his posts being about a school that isn't his team's rival and having no interest in posting about his own team. What do you call that? I'm probably going to guess such a disease hasn't been recognized yet and they're going to name it after you.

Crimsontothecore
11/15/2007, 08:52 PM
it just doesn't get easier pointing out a guy that is in his mid-40's posting like an 18 year old.
I beg to differ. How about a jealous osu inbred who is so obsessed with an OU fan that he has stalked him for 20 months. Now there's a disease that needs to be identified! We'll call it KPES (Kaje's penis Envy Syndrome).
Seriously sis, are you this bored? try convincing your mom to let you go on top to spice things up.