PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching the Wash./Oregon St. game?

olevetonahill
11/10/2007, 11:53 PM
Players was just takin of the field in an ambulance with a Neck injury . Can Yall say a few Kind prayers or thots fer the Kid
His Name Is Locker or real close

stoops the eternal pimp
11/10/2007, 11:54 PM
already in..bad deal

that kids a tough player

stoops the eternal pimp
11/10/2007, 11:56 PM
those washington kids minds are somewhere else right now

SoonerBOI
11/11/2007, 12:45 AM
sad...prayers sent.

olevetonahill
11/11/2007, 12:46 AM
Havnt heard an Injury update yet . But that one announcer sounds like Id imagine rus sounds !:eek:

AllAboutThe'O'
11/11/2007, 02:09 AM
OSU is winning 29-23 with three minutes left, but the story of the night is Washington QB Jake Locker, who injured his neck in the first half and had to be taken off the field on an ambulance. Thankfully, he was OK and he just arrived back at the stadium in his street clothes.
Jake Locker is already my new favorite player. Hope he makes a speedy recovery. And Washington just got a miracle, they got a fumble at the goal line when an OSU RB was about to score, so the Huskies can pull this out with Jake back in the stadium.

AllAboutThe'O'
11/11/2007, 02:10 AM
Washington just advanced the ball inside the OSU 40 with 2:30 left.

colleyvillesooner
11/11/2007, 02:11 AM
4th and 2 for Washington

1:21 4th down 6

good to see Locker is okay. That looked painful.

I hope he wins all his games next...except one. :D

AllAboutThe'O'
11/11/2007, 02:12 AM
Huskies facing a fourth and short. 1:21 left.

colleyvillesooner
11/11/2007, 02:12 AM
wow just saw the replay of that "fumble" OSU got hosed.

AllAboutThe'O'
11/11/2007, 02:13 AM
In a bit of irony, on that OSU fumble, replays showed that the runner was down, and the crowd has been booing throughout the Huskies' current drive. U-dub smartly snapped the ball before they could go to replay.

AllAboutThe'O'
11/11/2007, 02:14 AM
OSU just held on 4th down. Nice comeback by the Huskies, though. Glad to see Jake is OK.
Yeah, I'm pulling for Jake next year except the OU game. I liked his play this year, wish his team could've won a couple of more games.

WxGuy1
11/11/2007, 02:14 AM
And Washington just got a miracle, they got a fumble at the goal line when an OSU RB was about to score, so the Huskies can pull this out with Jake back in the stadium.

Wow, we can't be the only ones to complain about a bad call... There is no question that it was NOT a fumble. The RB was flat on his side when he stretched out the ball and put it over the line. There is absolutely, positively, no question that it was not a fumble. The refs have been doing pretty well all game, but that was one of the worst non-calls I've seen. It would have been a terrible way to lose, but we know how bad calls can do that ;) Alas, all is well, it seems. I'll echo the sentiment of others re: Jake Locker as well -- hope is ends up okay for him.

AllAboutThe'O'
11/11/2007, 02:16 AM
I still can't believe Serna, the OSU kicker who pretty much choked that game away against LSU his freshman year, is still kicking for the Beavers. He kicked five FG's tonight and was named the player of the game in their win.

Crucifax Autumn
11/11/2007, 02:18 AM
Bad calls...who cares? This game means nothing to me and the Nation, particularly the PAC 10 didn't really seem to care when we got screwed so this game means as much to me as a German guy with an ingrown toenail!

colleyvillesooner
11/11/2007, 02:20 AM
Thanks for your input.

olevetonahill
11/11/2007, 02:25 AM
OSU is winning 29-23 with three minutes left, but the story of the night is Washington QB Jake Locker, who injured his neck in the first half and had to be taken off the field on an ambulance. Thankfully, he was OK and he just arrived back at the stadium in his street clothes.
Jake Locker is already my new favorite player. Hope he makes a speedy recovery. And Washington just got a miracle, they got a fumble at the goal line when an OSU RB was about to score, so the Huskies can pull this out with Jake back in the stadium.
UHM glad hes back
but
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103198

Frozen Sooner
11/11/2007, 03:04 AM
Glad he's OK. That kid has some serious potential.

Crucifax Autumn
11/11/2007, 03:14 AM
Thanks for your input.

You're so very welcom! But really, screw the PAC 10...load of pretenders.