PDA

View Full Version : UO should NOT be in the BCS Title Game....

IronHorseSooner
11/10/2007, 11:57 PM
...Even if they win out. The Big XII Champ would deserve to be ahead of them. KU would be undefeated, Mizzou would have had to defeat two BCS Top 5 teams on consecutive weeks, and we will have beaten possibly three BCS Top 10 teams, and possibly another 10-win team in Tulsa. UO's best wins were Michigan with three losses, ASU (their best win), and a banged -up SUC team. They will have played only 5 bowl eligible teams by the end of the season (Michigan, Cal, Oregon State, ASU, and SUC). OU would have played NINE (Miami-maybe, Tulsa, Colorado-maybe, UTerus, Mizzou, A&M, TTECH, Aggy Lite, and KU/MU winner). We and :les: lost on the road in trap games. UO lost at home to a fading Cal team. UO is a fraud, and people out there ought to start a groundswell to make people aware of this.

ocsooner
11/10/2007, 11:59 PM
Not to mention the fact they are UO... Any wins that happen in Auzten should be labeled as suspect.

IronHorseSooner
11/11/2007, 12:01 AM
Check that, Michigan will have 4 losses. Their win over them will look worse than our win over Tulsa.

Crucifax Autumn
11/11/2007, 12:02 AM
Besides...They need to be bent over and screwed...I hope they get jumped by 3 of our conference teams this week after their weak win over bye state.

Blue
11/11/2007, 12:04 AM
3 games to go guys. A quarter of a season. Calm it down,kplzthnx.

IronHorseSooner
11/11/2007, 12:04 AM
Poetic justice would be served if on Thursday Little Brother does Big Brother a big favor!!!

Suerreal
11/11/2007, 12:06 AM
Being the best team in a weak Pac 10 without a playoff is not enough to warrant a invitatation to N'Orleans, part II.
After Kansas's win against a dangerous OSU team at OSU, and remaining unbeaten, Kansas should be ranked above Oregon.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
11/11/2007, 12:08 AM
Poetic justice would be served if on Thursday Little Brother does Big Brother a big favor!!!

It would be even more poetic if the Ducks lost on a bad call.

I posted it in another thread but don't underate the opportunity to play in a CCG against a top 10, maybe top 5 team while at the same time Oregon is playing against BYE.

We will get a chance to make the last impression.

rubyspirit
11/11/2007, 03:08 AM
Kansas will be ranked #1 ... but not for long. OU will beat them in the Big 12 champ game, and meet Oregon in the big dance.

I do not want to play LSU in New Orleans.

Crucifax Autumn
11/11/2007, 03:09 AM
Oregon is a non-factor since Stoops and Arizona are gonna bury thm!

hyoctane23
11/11/2007, 03:14 AM
I agree....at least we ALL hope!!

WakeflyingSooner
11/11/2007, 08:24 AM
That would be great!

tanjou
11/11/2007, 08:27 AM
I don't understand the hate for Oregon. The refs ****ed Oklahoma, not the players. They're a good team with (maybe) a questionable defense.

The title game will likely be LSU/Oregon, which will be very entertaining. If Kansas/Missouri wins the Big XII, which is very possible, only Kansas would likely make it to the title game. The only way Oklahoma makes it in is by winning the Big XII and LSU or Oregon lose a game.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
11/11/2007, 10:10 AM
The only way Oklahoma makes it in is by winning the Big XII and LSU or Oregon lose a game.

Not true at all. If Oregon squeaks out a couple wins and OU wins big over TT,OSU and KUor MU not only can OU jump Oregon...they probably will.