PDA

View Full Version : The cards are all falling into place....

Sooner1979
11/10/2007, 06:45 PM
Now all we need is for Oregon to lose to the other Stoops...Which is extremely possible....

Go Arizona...Next week obviously....

OU is one game away from being in control of their own destiny...

Even if Oregon, LSU wins out, OU may still get the nod if Kansas wins out and we play them in the CCG...OU beating an undefeated top 3 team at the end of the year may well be all we need to jump those 2 teams....

Boomer Sooner....

sooner n houston
11/10/2007, 06:47 PM
EXACTLY!!! Just win.

Sooner1979
11/10/2007, 07:01 PM
EXACTLY!!! Just win.

The scenario is based on OU winning out obviously...All OU needs to do is put together a good game plan and execute, execute execute...

Boomer Sooner...

hink4769
11/10/2007, 08:32 PM
The scenario is based on OU winning out obviously...All OU needs to do is put together a good game plan and execute, execute execute...

Boomer Sooner...
Yeah the team needs to stay focused on winning out. Right now I don't like our chances of beating Tech next week despite what many people seem to think. We struggled in our only two road games against two of the worst teams in the Big 12.

Sooner1979
11/10/2007, 10:02 PM
Yeah the team needs to stay focused on winning out. Right now I don't like our chances of beating Tech next week despite what many people seem to think. We struggled in our only two road games against two of the worst teams in the Big 12.

That does not in anyway indicate how we will play against Tech on the road...OU will come out ready to play and will win...

MyT Oklahoma
11/10/2007, 10:06 PM
Go Sooners go.. and God Bless the University of Illinois.

TripleOption14
11/10/2007, 10:17 PM
I tell you this.... if the OU D that played tonight shows up in Lubbock we won't have to worry about any NC game!! They gotta lot of work to do before next weekend my god!!

rubyspirit
11/10/2007, 10:25 PM
The defense will be fine .... even if we score touchdowns with only one play, a couple times, and run a kickback all the way, and they're on the field a lot.

Let's keep positive vibes in the air.

Judge Smails
11/10/2007, 10:43 PM
Except in Lubbock we have to beat the team AND the ref's...:mad:

Soonerus
11/10/2007, 10:49 PM
Except in Lubbock we have to beat the team AND the ref's...:mad:

Book it...we beat T.Tech easily..

proudsoonergal
11/10/2007, 10:50 PM

True, although Iowa State has played every team tough since they played us, so it hasn't been just us in that case. I got nuthin for the Colorado game - we just didn't play well in the 2nd half.

Soonerus
11/10/2007, 10:52 PM
True, although Iowa State has played every team tough since they played us, so it hasn't been just us in that case. I got nuthin for the Colorado game - we just didn't play well in the 2nd half.

At Colorado we F'ed up....no other excuse...

adoniijahsooner
11/10/2007, 11:10 PM
Politics my friends! Oregon and LSU were behind us after they lost, and a few weeks later both of them sit ahead of us in the polls. If the AP and coaches decide that a 1 loss ohio state, west virginia, or a 2 loss LSU, I honestly dont think it matters much if we just keep winning. Lee Corso for two weeks said we were the best team he seen in person; but this morning it was oregon that he considered the best. We have to blow teams out, and pray that everyone else, including those behind us lose another game. Its pathetic.

OK2LA
11/10/2007, 11:15 PM
Book it...we beat T.Tech easily..

Do you have a travel agent that you can recommend?

Crucifax Autumn
11/10/2007, 11:55 PM
The cards have been in place all along...We WILL be in the title game and win it convincingly. And if this isn't enough positive attitude to **** off the naysayers, consider this...we'll most like ly win 3 more in a row after this one.

Boomer Mother-F****N-Sooner!

soonermeteor
11/11/2007, 12:01 AM
If we beat an undefeated Kansas in the CCG, we pass UO. We needed OSU or LSU to lose, and one of them did.

Big 12 is pwning the top 5. Texas will be at least 11 tomorrow too.

kevpks
11/11/2007, 12:02 AM
I like our chances on turf against those 11 scrubs Tech calls a defense.

Crucifax Autumn
11/11/2007, 12:10 AM
We'll score 70 on Tech...and they'll throw 5 interceptions. We will kick 'em around like a soccer ball.

KC//CRIMSON
11/11/2007, 12:19 AM
Now all we need is for Oregon to lose to the other Stoops...Which is extremely possible....

no way.

SOONER STEAKER
11/11/2007, 12:19 AM
Hell, someone just needs to pull a Michael Gallooly to Dennis Dixon's knee and we're in!!

BOOMER

sooner59
11/11/2007, 01:25 AM
I actually think the big shot for us is hoping for UCLA to beat Oregon at home. UCLA played AZ State close. You never know what team is going to show up for them. It could be a UCLA win or an Oregon blowout.

josh09
11/11/2007, 02:21 AM
Wouldnt that be great if Mike were to boost his brother into the NC? I think so.