PDA

View Full Version : The Differential Theory of Special Operations Forces

Okla-homey
11/10/2007, 08:13 AM
The Differential Theory of Special Operations Forces
(Snake Model)
Upon encountering a snake in the Area of Operation (AO):

* Paratrooper: Kills the snake.
* Armor: Runs over snake, giggles, and looks for more snakes.
* Infantry: "Ugh! Me see snake. Me like snake. Ouch! Me no like snake."
* Army Aviation: Has GPS grid to snake. Couldn't find snake. Back to base for crew rest and the club and some sort of drink called "The Snake"
* Ranger: Assaults the snake's home and secures it for use by friendly snakes.
* SEAL: Expends all ammunition, several grenades and calls for naval gunfire in a failed attempt to kill the snake. The snake bites the SEAL then retreats to safety.
* Corps Artillery: Kills snake, but in the process kills several hundred civilians with a massive TOT with three FA BDEs in support. Mission is considered a success and all participants are awarded Silver Stars. (Cooks, Mechanics, Legal Clerks etc.)
* Marine Recon: Follows the snake and gets lost
* Combat Controller: Guides the snake elsewhere.
* Pararescue: Wounds the snake in first encounter, then feverishly works to save the snake's life.
* Special Forces: Makes contact with the snake, builds rapport, wins its heart and mind, then trains it to kill other snakes.

BudSooner
11/10/2007, 08:22 AM
:D

KC//CRIMSON
11/10/2007, 01:17 PM
Homey, you need to slow down. You're turning into Rus before our very eyes.

usmc-sooner
11/10/2007, 01:22 PM
just don't send the Noble police department to get the snake.

critical_phil
11/10/2007, 01:26 PM
recon corpsman: kills, cooks, and eats the snake because the jarheads eat all the MRE's except the tuna w/ noodles.

****ers.

usmc-sooner
11/10/2007, 02:40 PM
recon corpsman: kills, cooks, and eats the snake because the jarheads eat all the MRE's except the tuna w/ noodles.

****ers.

just bring the beer, doc