PDA

View Full Version : aggy jaw breaker? ... lol. you can't make this stuff up!

TexasLidig8r
11/9/2007, 04:58 PM
ok... my weekend is getting off to a roaring good start...

The meltdown in aggy land continues...

I found this little gem on orangebloods... and although in the realm of "rumor, let's see..."

Rivals

We have learned that running back Mike Goodson suffered a broken jaw this week in an off-the-field altercation with a teammate. Early reports have him possibly being out for the season, but we will try to track down more info.

12:30 update: We are receiving conflicting reports on Goodson's status. He was able to return to practice after the altercation so the original info is either a new development or our source was off a bit. We will continue to try and track down the entire story.

12:50 update: We are hearing that Goodson did indeed practice, but it wasn't in pads. We were told that it was hurting his face to even have his helmet on and that he can only see out of one eye right now. We have not received a verified answer as to whether he will be available to play or not but it would surprise at least one person if he did. Sorry for all the conflicting info but we are trying to track down the whole story.

Update 1:25 p.m.: We've confirmed the information on Goodson's jaw. We're not sure how bad it is (whether it's broken or just really screwed up), but we've been told that he is questionable at best for Saturday's game. Goodson got in the fight with freshman defensive end Von Miller after an argument escalated off the field. Miller got stitches from the altercation and his playing status is unknown for Saturday, but it's thought that he will play.

aggy.. God love 'em. :D

sanantoniosooner
11/9/2007, 05:05 PM
Things are really falling apart.

The used to just masturbate in the parking lot.

Ardmore_Sooner
11/9/2007, 05:14 PM
Lid, I already knew this stuff. I get the newsletter too. ;)

sooneron
11/9/2007, 05:36 PM
-All concerned aggy boosters that contribute to my site,

We have learned that running back Mike Goodson suffered a broken jaw this week in an off-the-field altercation with a teammate. Early reports have him possibly being out for the season, but we will try to track down more info.

12:30 update: We are receiving conflicting reports on Goodson's status. He was able to return to practice after the altercation so the original info is either a new development or our source was off a bit. We will continue to try and track down the entire story.

12:50 update: We are hearing that Goodson did indeed practice, but it wasn't in pads. We were told that it was hurting his face to even have his helmet on and that he can only see out of one eye right now. We have not received a verified answer as to whether he will be available to play or not but it would surprise at least one person if he did. Sorry for all the conflicting info but we are trying to track down the whole story.

Update 1:25 p.m.: We've confirmed the information on Goodson's jaw. We're not sure how bad it is (whether it's broken or just really screwed up), but we've been told that he is questionable at best for Saturday's game. Goodson got in the fight with freshman defensive end Von Miller after an argument escalated off the field. Miller got stitches from the altercation and his playing status is unknown for Saturday, but it's thought that he will play.

Best Regards and GIG'EM!!

Coach Fran

fixed

badger
11/9/2007, 06:06 PM
Team chemistry starts with good leadership... it's how Boo Blake ruined quite a few national championship caliber players :rolleyes:

now... if only Macky Mack could keep his players in line off the field...

tommieharris91
11/9/2007, 06:48 PM
I wonder how much that update cost em...

TheUnnamedSooner
11/9/2007, 07:14 PM
I wonder how much that update cost em...

$1,200

Dan Thompson
11/9/2007, 08:54 PM
I withdraw my upset.

KU 38
OSU 17

TheHumanAlphabet
11/9/2007, 10:00 PM
I withdraw my upset.

KU 38
OSU 17

I think you have the wrong aggy...

jwlynn64
11/10/2007, 05:15 AM
I was just thinking the same thing.

fadada1
11/10/2007, 07:10 AM
I think you have the wrong aggy...
doesn't matter. they all share the same brain.

Rhino
11/10/2007, 04:08 PM
Well, Goodson and Miller both played today.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/10/2007, 04:39 PM
http://droppage.theticket.com/bobdearaggie.mp3