PDA

View Full Version : Oscar Mayer Weiner Mobile

SicEmBaylor
11/7/2007, 11:11 PM
So, I had dinner with a friend tonight and on the way home I noticed the Oscar Mayer Weiner mobile parked in the parking lot of the Courtyard Marriott.

I pulled into the parking lot and took a pic with my cell. I've never seen it before.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/SicEmBaylor/Windows-1252BSU1HMDAxMjUuanBn.jpg

Harry Beanbag
11/7/2007, 11:44 PM
Meatgazer.

SicEmBaylor
11/7/2007, 11:46 PM
Man, I'd love to go for a ride in that thing. What exactly do they do with the mobile? Do they just drive it around the country as a promotional thing or what?

OzarkSooner
11/7/2007, 11:51 PM
They had that dealio parked at the Food4Less grocery store here in Joplin about a year ago and they were grilling and giving away Hot Dogs. Some kind of promotional dealio...

SicEmBaylor
11/7/2007, 11:53 PM
They had that dealio parked at the Food4Less grocery store here in Joplin about a year ago and they were grilling and giving away Hot Dogs. Some kind of promotional dealio...
Sweet.

Now that'd be an awesome job. I wonder if they hire people jsut to drive the thing around or if they rotate existing employees and such. This is fascinating to me.

Blue
11/8/2007, 12:07 AM
God I hate your lame comedy troll routine, and yet....no I still hate it. :D

olevetonahill
11/8/2007, 12:10 AM
God I hate your lame comedy troll routine, and yet....no I still hate it. :D
All that Meat just gets him excited Blue .:D

tommieharris91
11/8/2007, 12:12 AM
SicEm would be fascinated by a giant weiner.

Seriously, man, get your mind in the gutter.

Jimminy Crimson
11/8/2007, 12:26 AM
It's a pretty coveted gig to drive the Wienermobile around.

They take new college grads in the 'Hotdogger' program to drive the beast around the country. I saw something about it on FoodTV.

They'll probably be at a grocery store or Wal-Mart in the area tomorrow. Go get yourself a Oscar Mayer Wiener Whistle!

SicEmBaylor
11/8/2007, 01:03 AM
It's a pretty coveted gig to drive the Wienermobile around.

They take new college grads in the 'Hotdogger' program to drive the beast around the country. I saw something about it on FoodTV.

They'll probably be at a grocery store or Wal-Mart in the area tomorrow. Go get yourself a Oscar Mayer Wiener Whistle!

I didn't know they still made those. I was thinking that they were here for homecoming, but that was last weekend so I don't know why they're still in town.

Blue
11/8/2007, 01:22 AM
I didn't know they still made those. I was thinking that they were here for homecoming, but that was last weekend so I don't know why they're still in town.

To drive it straight up your *** SicEm. :texan:

Sooner24
11/8/2007, 07:09 AM
Sweet.

Now that'd be an awesome job. I wonder if they hire people jsut to drive the thing around or if they rotate existing employees and such. This is fascinating to me.

You could cruise Branson in it and pick up 75 year old women. :hot:

StoopTroup
11/8/2007, 07:34 AM
Did you have secx in it SicEm?

I mean on it?

MamaMia
11/8/2007, 07:50 AM
I'm just guessing but maybe they drive it all over the country to pump the children up for commercial try-outs. :)

frankensooner
11/8/2007, 10:38 AM
Even that is less gay than a miata, and it is called the Weiner Wagon. ;)

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/8/2007, 10:46 AM
Man, I'd love to go for a ride in that thing. What exactly do they do with the mobile? Do they just drive it around the country as a promotional thing or what?

Says the man that drives a Miata ;)

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/8/2007, 10:47 AM
Even that is less gay than a miata, and it is called the Weiner Wagon. ;)

Damn it...beat me :mad: