PDA

View Full Version : Big 12 champ OU section.

AzianSooner
11/7/2007, 10:16 PM
Hey guys,

I am about to order a ticket for big 12 championship game. Would you please tell me what section should I order to be in among OU fans.

Thank you.

SOONERnTx
11/7/2007, 10:22 PM
The South Champion will be the away team this year, so order opposite side of the press box. got my tickets already!

Jimminy Crimson
11/8/2007, 12:46 AM
We're playing Kansas or Mizzou in football, not basketball.

Most of the AlamoDome will be the OU section.

85sooners
11/8/2007, 09:49 AM
boooooooooooomer!!

schlanker
11/8/2007, 12:41 PM
Dont order tickets. You can scalp them for $20 outstide the stadium.

oupride
11/8/2007, 06:56 PM
when you order the tickets, you will be able to see which side is designated "South." Boomer Sooner!

KC//CRIMSON
11/8/2007, 07:00 PM
It doesn't really matter when it comes to the CCG. The fans are spread out everywhere, it's not like the Cotton Bowl in October.

Sooner1979
11/8/2007, 07:14 PM
We have gone to every arena that has held the Big XII CCG (minus SA) and have only ordered the tickets once...We either wait till a week or 2 out and look on Ebay/OU's Student Information Network or other local sites and newspapers...That way you can make sure and buy the tickets for face or most of the time for under face value...The 1 year we did order tickets ahead of time, we payed Face +surcharges and got to the stadium and found people practically giving them away...I believe it was in KC that year, the year we got smoked (2003) by K-State...Extremely cold, so we wore bulky jackets and smuggled in multiple Adult beverages which kept us warm...Obviously this year will not matter what the weather is, so good luck getting in your own beverages, but you could probably still find decent ticket prices without pre-ordering...

Don't hold me to it...I have never been to the Alamo Dome...You might want to call an Aggie about this, because that is their Superbowl location...