PDA

View Full Version : Sorry but I've got to post this.

Jeronimo
11/7/2007, 09:32 PM
I keep up with the events going on with suc and the cheating bush. I hope the NCAA gets their heads out of their butts and does the right thing here. Lets say suc gets hammered majorly and every game bush played in is vacated, and his heisman stripped.

If any Sooner fan even remotely considers if OU should accept the bcs trophy should have their OU football fan passes revoked and all memorabilia you have stripped of you. No way in HELL should we even think about that trophy. OU played in that game and got man handled. OU does not deserve that trophy. Those of you who do consider that OU should get that trophy should be permanently banned from everything OU. Accepting that trophy is SO WRONG and ashames me to be associated with the same team as you.

Blue
11/7/2007, 09:34 PM
Uhhhh...who said we should accept the trophy?

JohnnyMack
11/7/2007, 09:37 PM
Uhhhh...who said we should accept the trophy?

rus...probably...

Jello Biafra
11/7/2007, 09:40 PM
I keep up with the events going on with suc and the cheating bush. I hope the NCAA gets their heads out of their butts and does the right thing here. Lets say suc gets hammered majorly and every game bush played in is vacated, and his heisman stripped.

so just a little gasoline on the fire that is about to start.......

i've wondered about this since this little debacle with the trojans....

if the NCAA can't strip national championships,
how can they strip a heisman? I'm guessing the heisman board would not want to thumb their nose at the NCAA right?

OUinFLA
11/7/2007, 09:45 PM
hmmm, why haven't we discussed this before?

Texas Golfer
11/7/2007, 09:45 PM

If any Sooner fan even remotely considers if OU should accept the bcs trophy should have their OU football fan passes revoked and all memorabilia you have stripped of you. No way in HELL should we even think about that trophy. OU played in that game and got man handled. OU does not deserve that trophy. Those of you who do consider that OU should get that trophy should be permanently banned from everything OU. Accepting that trophy is SO WRONG and ashames me to be associated with the same team as you.

You have your opinion and others have theirs. What makes your opinion more valuable?

achiro
11/7/2007, 09:47 PM
Anyone know where I can find a Boomer Sooner ringtone?

Jello Biafra
11/7/2007, 09:49 PM
so what did you guys think of the "thriller" performance?