PDA

View Full Version : Lynn on the verge of a decision

EnidHighSooner
11/7/2007, 07:58 PM
Josh McCuistion
SoonerScoop.com

According to internet rumors D'Anton Lynn could have a decision in the very near future. Lynn went from an utterly unknown player to one of the few players in the country holding offers from the likes of Florida, USC, Oklahoma, Penn State, and Ohio State in just a matter of weeks. So how, and when, will it all end?"

Anybody know how much he likes us?

Curly Bill
11/7/2007, 08:35 PM
Josh McCuistion
SoonerScoop.com

According to internet rumors D'Anton Lynn could have a decision in the very near future. Lynn went from an utterly unknown player to one of the few players in the country holding offers from the likes of Florida, USC, Oklahoma, Penn State, and Ohio State in just a matter of weeks. So how, and when, will it all end?"

Anybody know how much he likes us?

He like us.......................this..................... ............much. :D

EnidHighSooner
11/7/2007, 08:38 PM
Haha, well thats good.

How long do you think the very near future is?

Curly Bill
11/7/2007, 08:41 PM
I have no idea. I used to live 15 minutes from Celina where he's from, and knew a lot of their coaches, but that was a couple of years ago.

Curly Bill
11/7/2007, 10:19 PM
FWIW...According to Scout he's narrowed to OU and Penn State, and will likely decide before the playoffs start, which for him will be just over a week from now.

snp
11/8/2007, 03:12 AM
I'm not sure about Lynn but I know of another DB that should be committing soon.

Ardmore_Sooner
11/8/2007, 10:32 AM
I thought this was about Lynn Katoa.

EnidHighSooner
11/8/2007, 11:42 AM
We should be focused on Lynn Katoa too, he's crazy good from what vidoes I have seen.

insuranceman_22
11/8/2007, 06:02 PM
Alright Ninja......who are you talking about? I am hoping for two named Whitlock and Bryant, but I don't see that happening. Maybe the juco QB (name eludes me) that's projecting as a safety? Or possibly the kid from Plainview?