PDA

View Full Version : Arizona will Beat Oregon...!!

Blues1
11/7/2007, 01:52 PM
I was going to wait until next week to post this --- (Thursday night game next week November 15th) -- This will Change Everything .....!!!

Think I am crazy --- Wait and See....Remember last year - A&M will beat Texas...I was crazy last year as well.......:)

Keep Rockin'
Screw them if they can't take Joke.....!!!!

rainiersooner
11/7/2007, 02:14 PM
I know, I know...but I want to play Oregon in the MNC!!!

stoops the eternal pimp
11/7/2007, 02:18 PM
I dont think that is crazy.

1. Arizona is putting points up over the last couple of weeks.
2. They owned them last year. Stoops has a good plan on how to beat them.
3. Oregon is due there loss against a team they probably should beat in most peoples eyes.

The_Red_Patriot
11/7/2007, 02:19 PM
Right

and Grizzly Adams had a beard

man00
11/7/2007, 02:20 PM
Ducks will have their way

MextheBulldog
11/7/2007, 02:25 PM
Maybe - the Ducks have played all their big games at home to date.

IronHorseSooner
11/7/2007, 02:25 PM
According to a coworker who is a Duck fan, he doesn't think that a loss to Arizona is that far out of the question. He says that Dixon is still due his "what the heck was that" game. Also on that note, Illinois is a trap game for tOSU. Illinois gave them a fit last year, and Illinois is a good bit better than last year. They also have something that Florida had last year that gave tOSU fits...team speed. This game looks eerily similar to last week's BC-FSU game.

Fraggle145
11/7/2007, 02:34 PM
Right

http://www.pga.com/news/publish/seniorpga/2006/images/trevino_story.jpg

Grizzly Adams did have a beard...

boomersooner28
11/7/2007, 03:00 PM
No No No, Oregon is the best team ever. We could never come near them and neither can Mikey. Oregon is the new USC.

DUCKS! DUCKS! DUCKS!

oupride
11/7/2007, 03:53 PM
Right

Right!
.....and Les Miles is genuis!

AllAboutThe'O'
11/7/2007, 04:58 PM
Dangit, Blues, you ruined my surprise.:D
I was going to get on the board this weekend and extoll the virtues as to why the Wildcats would upend the Ducks. Now I have to come up with some new material.

Blues1
11/7/2007, 05:00 PM
Dangit, Blues, you ruined my surprise.:D
I was going to get on the board this weekend and extoll the virtues as to why the Wildcats would upend the Ducks. Now I have to come up with some new material.

Amen -- Go for it Now - Lets See what you have...I'm just going on GUT Feeling...!!!

Keep Rockin'

jccouger
11/7/2007, 05:19 PM
Oregon will kill Arizona, and everybody will feel bad about getting their hopes up.

stoopified
11/7/2007, 05:28 PM
I hope Mike and the 'cats can pull it off but I wouldn't be willing to put money on it.

Blues1
11/7/2007, 05:31 PM
Oregon will kill Arizona, and everybody will feel bad about getting their hopes up.

HOPE --- Stanford vs USC
HOPE --- App State vs Michigan
HOPE --- Ky vs LSU
HOPE --- Do I say Colorado...?? - No I won't do it...??

Mike Stoops will Save His Job, and you will call me "KING Blues1" after this is all over on Thursday night November 15th .... :)

Screw Hope -- It's going to Happen....!!!

Still R'

stoops the eternal pimp
11/7/2007, 05:55 PM

How will I feel bad about it? Like I was responsible for it...or feel bad like I just ate a whole bunch of hot links...

AllAboutThe'O'
11/7/2007, 06:41 PM
Mike Stoops will Save His Job, and you will call me "KING Blues1" after this is all over on Thursday night November 15th .... :)

Maybe not. Apparently, he's coming back regardless of how the 'Cats do against Oregon:
http://www.azstarnet.com/sports/210148

Blues1
11/7/2007, 06:45 PM
Maybe not. Apparently, he's coming back regardless of how the 'Cats do against Oregon:
http://www.azstarnet.com/sports/210148

Good for Mike - It's Nice to see a Program have patience and stand by their Coach - Thanks for the Link.... :)

SoonerKnight
11/8/2007, 02:51 AM
No No No, Oregon is the best team ever. We could never come near them and neither can Mikey. Oregon is the new USC.

DUCKS! DUCKS! DUCKS!

Barf! :eek:

OK2LA
11/8/2007, 02:55 AM
Maybe - the Ducks have played all their big games at home to date.

I'd say that when they dismantled Meechigan in The Big House - that was considered a "big game".

Technically that game was on the road.

SoonerKnight
11/8/2007, 02:57 AM
Good for Mike - It's Nice to see a Program have patience and stand by their Coach - Thanks for the Link.... :)

I think he will post a 6-6 record this year and next year pull a Kansas! But that's just may be me! I too think the Ducks go down to Arizona!

Crucifax Autumn
11/8/2007, 03:04 AM
I think so too. Something about the way they've been playing tells me their aggressive D will pay off and their wide open offense will put loads of points on the board.

SoonerKnight
11/8/2007, 03:28 AM
I think so too. Something about the way they've been playing tells me their aggressive D will pay off and their wide open offense will put loads of points on the board.

Exactly they had a decent D last year and I think that slipped to focus on the offense and this year they were learning a new sytem. They may have gotten the kinks worked out and continue to play well.

CitySooner
11/8/2007, 08:23 AM
Quackers are going down! Too many comfy games at Cheatin' Stadium. Now they get to be the dreadful 'Thursday Night Road Kill". This is the perfect set up for those cheaters to once again get their rears kicked by a Stoops Bro! Go Mikey, Go! Arizona always seems to get the one big uspset while the Quackers always seem to pull a Gundy:
Cheatin' Duckers 31
Upset Cats 38

adoniijahsooner
11/8/2007, 10:26 AM
I believe that Arizona will dismantle Oregon by at least 2 touchdown. Something just doesnt sit well in my spirit when I see these guys play.

stoopified
11/8/2007, 12:30 PM
While I was skeptical bout this tread at first,I am warming up to it.In part because I read UA beat UO at Eugene last year and by 37-10 if memory serves.At UA and with Dixon nicked up,it COULD HAPPEN again.

swardboy
11/8/2007, 12:40 PM
Win one for the Stooper!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Er, Stoopser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LSUdeek
11/8/2007, 05:09 PM
HOPE --- Stanford vs USC
HOPE --- Ky vs LSU

Still R'

I believe you guaranteed a Tide win over LSU as well. :D

Blues1
11/8/2007, 11:05 PM
I believe you guaranteed a Tide win over LSU as well. :D

We all "HOPED" for a BAMA win but I don't remember a Guaranteed - No Guts, No Glory... Come Back next thursday Nov. 15th and maybe you can Jump my case, I can Handle it.... :)

Keep R'

LSUdeek
11/10/2007, 01:23 AM
We all "HOPED" for a BAMA win but I don't remember a Guaranteed - No Guts, No Glory... Come Back next thursday Nov. 15th and maybe you can Jump my case, I can Handle it.... :)

Keep R'

Nah, I actually had you confused with "Blue". I plead... illiteracy. :D

PDXsooner
11/10/2007, 11:24 AM
ducks are only guaranteed wins at home where the refs cheat in their favor to assure them of wins. no wonder autzen is so tough to play. what a disgrace the 2006 debacle was...

insuranceman_22
11/10/2007, 11:58 AM
I'd say that when they dismantled Meechigan in The Big House - that was considered a "big game".

Technically that game was on the road.

Then again App. State took care of Meechigan in The Big House the week before (although it wasn't nearly by the same the quackers did). Michigan didn't wake up until the 3rd week and their still not a dominate team.

Blues1
11/12/2007, 11:38 AM
Lets Keep this Thread Going until Thursday Night - We already Got Illinois Over Ohio State --- :) -- Why NOT Arizona over Oregon....... :)
Lets Show our surpport for Mike....Lets all be genius, OR go down in Flames.....!

Rock On'
Arizona 36 Oregon 35 -- Why Not ...... :)

SOONER STEAKER
11/12/2007, 11:48 AM
Someone just needs to pull A Jeff Galooly on Dixon's knee. Question is, who wants to play the role of Tonja Hardy?

OUmillenium
11/12/2007, 12:33 PM
HOPE --- Stanford vs USC
HOPE --- Ky vs LSU
HOPE --- Buckeyes go down to Illini
HOPE --- BC went down again
HOPE --- UCONN done

Still R'

Hope is good

swardboy
11/12/2007, 02:08 PM
And don't forget the USF debacle....3 straight losses!

Rock Hard Corn Frog
11/15/2007, 10:33 PM
Ducks will have their way

If by "have their way" you mean get *** raped on national TV then you are correct.

Blues1
11/16/2007, 12:55 AM
:) - :) Thank You VERY MUCH - :) - :)

SoonerStormchaser
11/16/2007, 12:59 AM
We bow down to you.

soonerhubs
11/16/2007, 01:01 AM
Blues The Prophet that keeps on rockin...

Blues1
11/16/2007, 01:03 AM
One of these days I have to go back to the Future..... :)

SOONER STEAKER
11/16/2007, 01:03 AM
Someone just needs to pull A Jeff Galooly on Dixon's knee. Question is, who wants to play the role of Tonja Hardy?

We didn't need Galooly to go after that knee after all. Tiff grass did the job for us.

Thanks Mike & Mark Stoops!!!!!!!!!!

BOOMER

OU-HSV
11/16/2007, 01:08 AM
Spek to Blues1 and props to Mike Stoops, congrats across the board!
Now OUr Sooners need to take care of business

Crucifax Autumn
11/16/2007, 01:10 AM
Eventually some of you will start listening to those of us with positive attitudes and great hunches! Congrats to Blue, SoonerKnight, and ME! We knew what was gonna happen...we knew Karma would bit Oregon in the taint.

HA-HA-HA! Screw you duckers!

sooneron
11/16/2007, 01:13 AM
Dear Oregon,

Thanks for playing, you are who we thought you were!

Kindly step out of the way.... now.

olevetonahill
11/16/2007, 01:20 AM
I was going to wait until next week to post this --- (Thursday night game next week November 15th) -- This will Change Everything .....!!!

Think I am crazy --- Wait and See....Remember last year - A&M will beat Texas...I was crazy last year as well.......:)

Keep Rockin'
Cowboy you win My spek :D

stoops the eternal pimp
11/16/2007, 01:20 AM
I dont think that is crazy.

1. Arizona is putting points up over the last couple of weeks.
2. They owned them last year. Stoops has a good plan on how to beat them.
3. Oregon is due there loss against a team they probably should beat in most peoples eyes.

1.34 points
2. DD goes down. Force Leaf into short passes and tons of pressure..
3. yeah I said it

I had your back Blues1...

stoops the eternal pimp
11/16/2007, 01:23 AM

Feeling pretty bad right now

Blues1
11/16/2007, 01:24 AM
Feeling pretty bad right now

We LOVE YA --- LEts Get #8 in 2007 ---- :)

douxpaysan
11/16/2007, 01:25 AM

Keep Rockin'
Big wet smacking kiss to Blues...:D

RiddlerOK
11/16/2007, 01:25 AM
You know, Mike Belotti is such an arrogant punk. He proved it in his postgame interview with his typical round of deflecting criticism of his team's performance and not taking responsibility for the loss. I am so glad to see the Ducks out of the picture.

Take care of business Sooners!

Piware
11/16/2007, 01:31 AM
Apologies in advance but I just gotta say it. The Ducks got quacked and I am as happy as if we had won #8. After the flagrant no-call on the face mask, I dropped all pretense of civility and wanted Duck on a Platter. Thank you, thank you, thank you Mike and Mark.

stoopified
11/16/2007, 09:14 AM
It is one thing to predict an upset,we all doit on occassion,but to start a thread proclaiming the upset(a week in advance,no less) tkes cojones.Spek to you brother.I would like to thank Mike and the Wildcats for the gift last night.

SoonerBOI
11/16/2007, 09:22 AM

Keep Rockin'

You're a certified prophet of BOOM..ER!:D

Sooner Stew
11/16/2007, 09:24 AM
I thought the best part of the whole game was when lil Leaf came in and made the Oregon offense look like nothing more but an average team...i don't think Oregon would even be a .500 team if he were the starter all season...he threw an oskie on his first drive out there and the cameraman put his attention on big bro Ryan LoL its been awhile since he has had any tv time and its always funny to see a Leaf struggling haha...but yeah It was obvious that Dixon was the fire and heart of this team and now that he's favoring that knee...the Ducks are gonna have to fight to win the conference championship...thx Mike

EstablishedSooner1967
11/16/2007, 09:48 AM
I did not think this could happen... being #2 in the country is a bitch... look out KU you are on deck as #2

deweydw
11/16/2007, 11:08 AM
Incerdible call Blues. Do you have any good numbers for the lotto?

The door is open. Drive that Schooner through. BOOMER SOONER!!

Blues1
11/16/2007, 11:42 AM
Incerdible call Blues. Do you have any good numbers for the lotto?

The door is open. Drive that Schooner through. BOOMER SOONER!!

Amen - I'm working on those numbers .....~~ ! --- Something is Brewing I just can't put my finger on it yet -- Keep Watching - I'm might go down in Flames.... But then again... :)

Yep Still R'

douxpaysan
11/18/2007, 09:56 PM
We didn't need Galooly to go after that knee after all. Tiff grass did the job for us.

Thanks Mike & Mark Stoops!!!!!!!!!!

BOOMER
Confucius say "Man is never so tall as he who stoops to help his brother..." Karma just bit us on the arse. Here's hoping Dixon has a quick and full recovery, along with all OUr walking/limping injured.