PDA

View Full Version : Dog Chapman

Jerk
11/6/2007, 10:29 PM
Did anyone watch the interview on Hannity and Colmes?

I'm not saying that the guy is a fraud, but he sure comes across as one. "I want to be burried in mt vernon with George Washington's slaves.." WTF?:rolleyes:

Now I'm not his Judge, but you know the old saying- you can take the white trash out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the white trash. This dude just lost his 15 minutes of fame and his TV show, and he appears as a desperate man. If I were him, I'd spend more time being productive: like beating the dog sh*t of the son who sold him out. No pun intended.

White dudes can't use the n word, "brah." Doh!

Soonerus
11/6/2007, 10:29 PM
Did anyone watch the interview on Hannity and Colmes?

I'm not saying that the guy is a fraud, but he sure comes across as one. "I want to be burried in mt vernon with George Washington's slaves.." WTF?:rolleyes:

Now I'm not his Judge, but you know the old saying- you can take the white trash out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the white trash. This dude just lost his 15 minutes of fame and his TV show, and he appears as a desperate man. If I were him, I'd spend more time being productive: like beating the dog sh*t of the son who sold him out. No pun intended.

No..

JohnnyMack
11/6/2007, 10:32 PM
You dropped a "." there Rus, here you go, you can have it back.

KABOOKIE
11/6/2007, 10:35 PM
What in the wild wild world of sports is goin' on here when a white dude wants to be buried with a bunch of n-words? I just don't get it.

Jerk
11/6/2007, 10:41 PM
What in the wild wild world of sports is goin' on here when a white dude wants to be buried with a bunch of n-words? I just don't get it.

It means, "I want my show back, so I can be rich and famous, and I'll do the symbolic thing of being burried by Washington's slaves, which by then I won't care where I'm burried, because I'll be dead, but if I'm burried there,, it means I'm sorry now. Very sorry! *cries* Please give me my show back"

Jerk
11/6/2007, 10:42 PM
All Dog has to do is cut a very large check to the Rainbow Coalition and the Rainbow Coalition will accept his apology on behalf of all black people, and the show can go on.

Frozen Sooner
11/6/2007, 10:45 PM
Heh. Wow. That's pretty pathetic. He's also been running around telling anyone who'll listen that his pastor is black and they're tight.

Dude. You forbade your son to date a woman because she was black. You're a racist. I don't know that I think you should have lost your show over it-I don't think the "Dog the Bounty Hunter" demographic gives two craps whether you're a racist or not-particularly as your comments were meant to be a private family communication.

Stop trying to convince us how non-racist you are. You can have all the black buddies you want, you can make out with Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson on TV for all I care-you're a racist.

SoonerStormchaser
11/6/2007, 10:54 PM
I'm sure his son is about to be excommunicated by the family over this one.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/6/2007, 11:21 PM
KILL WHITEY!

olevetonahill
11/7/2007, 12:22 AM
You dropped a "." there Rus, here you go, you can have it back.
Post of the year :D
And By the way arnt WE ALL a racist to some degree ?
Think about it . Befor Ya answer !

Frozen Sooner
11/7/2007, 12:22 AM
Probably. But not to the degree that Dog apparently is.

SoonerKnight
11/7/2007, 12:30 AM
First Dog Chapman spent a few years in prison and was part of a motorcycle game and has been in and out of jail since that time. He has not been in jail for about 25 years but the mentality is still there.

olevetonahill
11/7/2007, 12:32 AM
First Dog Chapman spent a few years in prison and was part of a motorcycle game and has been in and out of jail since that time. He has not been in jail for about 25 years but the mentality is still there.
I agree Bro
But IF anyone says They are Not Racist they are a liar .
Sorry to say that but its true .

SoonerKnight
11/7/2007, 01:48 AM
I agree Bro
But IF anyone says They are Not Racist they are a liar .
Sorry to say that but its true .

Everyone has prejudices right or wrong. But I think his were more ingrained by his early life style. Prison is segregated by race. Heck this is how most gangs formed from the prison then went to the outside. Each gang can usually be traced back to a particular prison and even geographical location in the U.S. sad but true.

Okla-homey
11/7/2007, 06:42 AM
Confucious say, "White man who earn living on television lose everything if say n-word and any color man who make living on television lose everything if cruel to dogs."

StoopTroup
11/7/2007, 06:58 AM
FREE DOG OF HIS RACIST CHAINS!

Give him his show back too...cause I don't care one way or the other...he's put some awful folks back in jail and tried to help many others. For that he gets a pass.

Why American Society has to ruin people beyond me.

VeeJay
11/7/2007, 10:45 AM
I saw the interview. He was pathetic looking. Big poofy pompadour on top of his head, covering up the chrome dome and hair down to his arse. Face looks like he's been beaten with a 2 X 4 (probably has).

And that big broad of his is equally as pathetic.

I didn't buy his tearful apology. But Jerk is right about paying Jesse off. That should take care of it.

How does Imus apologize profusely and does not get a pass, while Dog apologizes and seems to have a shot at redemption?

And when does use of the n-word constitute a crime punishable by lethal injection?

royalfan5
11/7/2007, 10:50 AM
FREE DOG OF HIS RACIST CHAINS!

Give him his show back too...cause I don't care one way or the other...he's put some awful folks back in jail and tried to help many others. For that he gets a pass.

Why American Society has to ruin people beyond me.
Does he need to be on TV to put bad people away, or can he return to his job without stardom?

StoopTroup
11/7/2007, 10:50 AM
Imus should have known better.

He's been on Air for a long long time...he knew the rules.

That's why he didn't get a pass.

The other guys on the show did too and they were all laughing...

Haven't seen any of them around either. Don hurt more than just himself.

I've seen the guy sitting there on air taking prescription medication.

It was probably time to let him go anyway.

StoopTroup
11/7/2007, 10:54 AM
Does he need to be on TV to put bad people away, or can he return to his job without stardom?
I'm sure he can return to doing his hunts.

I bet he bounces back.

Again...it's sad that he wasn't given the opportunity to work through all of his Family's problems with race.

Instead of getting that...somebody decided to ruin him.

Who knows...maybe he deserves it...

I'll let God judge him.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/7/2007, 11:09 AM
First Dog Chapman spent a few years in prison and was part of a motorcycle game and has been in and out of jail since that time.

Dammit. I wanted to play the motorcycle game, but not if it'll land me in jail.

Does it have dice and a board? I rock at those.

Widescreen
11/7/2007, 11:15 AM
Confucious say, "White man who earn living on television lose everything if say n-word and any color man who make living on television lose everything if cruel to Dog."
Fixed.

MamaMia
11/7/2007, 11:28 AM
That Dog man is prejudice and he said he wasn't. Thats makes him a liar.

I also heard some guy on the TV say that everyone is prejudice to some degree, which I resented at the time since I didn't feel as if I had a prejudice bone in my body, but then I remembered how I feel about LSU fans. :O

Viking Kitten
11/7/2007, 11:51 AM
Instead of getting that...somebody decided to ruin him.

Who knows...maybe he deserves it...

I'll let God judge him.

The "somebody" was his son. He taped a private call between himself and his dad and sold it to the National Enquirer for lots o' cash. Kind of an a**hole move IMO. Not that I'm a fan of people of people using the n-word or anything, but when you're talking to your own kid, you should be able to expect private matters to stay private.

swardboy
11/7/2007, 12:02 PM
The "somebody" was his son. He taped a private call between himself and his dad and sold it to the National Enquirer for lots o' cash. Kind of an a**hole move IMO. Not that I'm a fan of people of people using the n-word or anything, but when you're talking to your own kid, you should be able to expect private matters to stay private.

Word.....kinda different from Imus speaking TO A NATIONAL AUDIENCE!

achiro
11/7/2007, 12:06 PM
Dude. You forbade your son to date a woman because she was black.
Not really, she (according to dog)apparently had been trying to record dog and his wife a few times and had threatened dogs wife. In the tape he even says, "it's not because she's black" "it's because we use the word n-" He was referencing her trying to tape him saying it to sell to the enquirer.
I watched part of the interview last night. I don't think he did a very good job of explaining himself but if you read the transcript of the conversation from the point of view of a guy that says n- in mixed company, even if not meant badly(and we all know people use the n word in that way), I can see where it really was not meant in a racist way.

As far as Imus, I to this day don't see aything racist about what he said. He was talking about how trashy the girls looked using a reference that many people use(black and white), no different than saying someone looks like white trash. From 7-9th grade I attended school in a pretty rough area of Kansas City. I remember several times friends calling each other nappy headed just playing around.

Oh and BTW, I have never watched dogs show and am not a fan, I really could care less about that part of it.