PDA

View Full Version : OSU Football/When Will It Finally End?

stoopified
11/6/2007, 05:46 PM
Thus read the headline in todays sports section of the Oklahoman.I read that and was ROTFLMAO.In fairness it does actually read:
Oklahoma Stae Football
When Will It Finally End?

Regardless it tickled my funnybone.The article is so much blah blah blah,yadda yadda yadda,wonk wonk wonk about why oh why does T.Boone State continue to CHOKE in big games?Bored the heck out of me but ILOVED THE HEADLINE.IMHO T.Boone State should just give up football and ADMIT they are a rasslin and golf school.

goingoneight
11/6/2007, 10:54 PM
"Another predictable Poke choke" was seen in the TW (I think it was) Sunday. I heard a whiny aggy call in and bitch about it yesterday.

I have to wonder why those retards read the papers if they hate them so much. THEY'RE COLUMNISTS! They make a living off of striking nerves!

My next question is... after seeing the last ten OSU/Texas games... what makes you think people WOULDN'T predict a poke choke job? Hell, I saw it coming after OSU's first punt in the 2nd half. They flat out own them. It's almost painful to mention it, and I think it's funny. I guess to be fair, it's like us everytime we play SUC or Notre Dame, we're either not a very good team or we have a very bad game. It's a curse and there's no telling if it will end now that Texas STILL owned them in a rebuilding year.

Octavian
11/6/2007, 10:59 PM
its what they do

OKLA21FAN
11/6/2007, 11:02 PM
program 'on the rise'

again

auto
11/6/2007, 11:37 PM
program 'on the rise'

again

Of course they are, Aggy Lite is always on the bottom, they can only go up:D

SoonerKnight
11/7/2007, 12:35 AM
But gravity is their nemisis! :D

Crucifax Autumn
11/7/2007, 02:21 AM
IT's not gravity...It's God. He hates them and loves the Sooners.

SoonerEmpire
11/7/2007, 02:26 AM
You mean it actually started?! I was not aware of this...

Crucifax Autumn
11/7/2007, 02:54 AM
LOL...Good point!

stoopified
11/7/2007, 04:49 PM
Of course they are, Aggy Lite is always on the bottom, they can only go up:D
Great point if you ARE on the bottom there is nothing you can do but rise.So T,Boone State does actually have a mantra that fits them.

OklahomaTuba
11/7/2007, 05:04 PM
:stunned: :stunned: