PDA

View Full Version : J.R. Bryant

INGRAM1
11/6/2007, 12:59 PM
Does anyone have any info on him. He is a juco SLBthat is 6"3" 225 and runs a 4.5? Any more info would be great. Rivals says he is an Ole Miss committ while scout says after an unofficial here he is open to Us, Ole Miss, Neb and West Virginia.

snp
11/8/2007, 03:14 AM
Last resort option if neither Brown and/or Katoa don't commit. There's probably several more juco LB options that I'm not aware of but I don't think they'll get an offer extended until December or later.

goingoneight
11/8/2007, 10:36 PM
Nebraska? Heh... that's funny. Who recruited him, Dr. Tom?

EnidHighSooner
11/8/2007, 10:39 PM
That Nebraska Program is going downhill fast, especially now that Keller is out for the season. I kinda feel sorry for them.....NOT.

insuranceman_22
11/10/2007, 05:54 PM
Last resort option if neither Brown and/or Katoa don't commit. There's probably several more juco LB options that I'm not aware of but I don't think they'll get an offer extended until December or later.

We just lost one option!

INGRAM1
11/10/2007, 07:43 PM
We just lost one option!
I hope we get this young man. Go Sooners. We are looking better now against the Bears.

SOONER STEAKER
11/11/2007, 12:28 AM
We need a LB who can cover the RB down the middle of the field. Reynolds makes me nervous.

NorthernIowaSooner
11/11/2007, 12:41 AM
We need a LB who can cover the RB down the middle of the field. Reynolds makes me nervous.

cause he got beat once? what has ryan done to make you nervous that a freshmen will shore up? hes a great linebacker and when he he has to cover like the play your referencing it didnt go well but lets see you do it, and he barely got beat, this ****es me off that you blame him and think a recruit is the answer, nine times out of ten that wont be reynolds guy to cover and if it is they arent going deep like that

freshchris05
11/11/2007, 01:45 AM
dude calm down...

reynolds has looked out of place alot in coverage this year. true.

but another fact is that this is his first year (really,) practice just cant fully simulate a real game situation... he'll get better and if not they'll find some one better its as easy as that but truthfully he's been doin a pretty stout job this year and i know he'll get better...

hembro4OU
11/25/2007, 06:43 PM
might be a sooner lean now ?

Desert Sapper
12/5/2007, 07:35 AM
After Katoa going to Colorado, looks like he is the top option?