PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the MNF...

Blue
11/5/2007, 09:22 PM
American Pie Jason Biggs striptease music?

That's some gay *** ****. Guess it goes along with the three guys calling the game, though.

Blue
11/5/2007, 11:08 PM
Tony K is giving his weekly book report of quotes. He's good at reading his homework...Bleeeh.

And you can shove your one star right up your a-ss.

Spray
11/6/2007, 12:39 AM
POTD.

Blue
11/6/2007, 12:50 AM
Piece of tangled dump?

soonermeteor
11/6/2007, 04:26 AM
Tony K had one of the dumbest comments I've heard. During the mini PTI at halftime, him and Mike whatever were talking about AD and Mike was saying hes probably the best current NFL rusher. Tony, in all his mighty wisdom, countered by claiming he couldnt be because he was passed up by 6 other teams in the draft. The number 7 pick could not be the best NFL rusher.

.....:rolleyes:

Breadburner
11/6/2007, 10:08 AM
Tony K had one of the dumbest comments I've heard. During the mini PTI at halftime, him and Mike whatever were talking about AD and Mike was saying hes probably the best current NFL rusher. Tony, in all his mighty wisdom, countered by claiming he couldnt be because he was passed up by 6 other teams in the draft. The number 7 pick could not be the best NFL rusher.

.....:rolleyes:

Can you say sarcasm......

sooneron
11/6/2007, 10:15 AM
MNF sucks. I like Jaws, but not doing color, he should stick to analysis. Tony should stick to PTI. Tirico is tiring. ESPiN has ruined a football tradition.

again.

JohnnyMack
11/6/2007, 10:53 AM
MNF sucks. I like Jaws, but not doing color, he should stick to analysis. Tony should stick to PTI. Tirico is tiring. ESPiN has ruined a football tradition.

again.

GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!![hairGel]

cs6000
11/7/2007, 06:52 AM
If your name is multiple syllables, and the first is KORN - you should not be on MNF for any reason.

soonersn20xx
11/7/2007, 08:04 AM
Tirico is the weakest link IMO, can they not find a better black pbp announcer?