PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else see this coming?

oupride
11/5/2007, 06:16 PM
If:
Kansas wins out
tOSU loses to Michigan
Kansas should be rated #1 prior to the Big 12 Champ.

Chrisrokc
11/5/2007, 06:20 PM
Yea, I was talking about that in another thread. Really IMO no one else has to lose for us to be in it. If Kansas wins out and tOSU is ranked one. Kansas should be #2. We will behind Oregon, LSU, but on their asses in the polls. We beat Kansas and BOW! SHAKE AND BAKE BABY. Sling shot into the number 2 spot. We will be the "best" 1 loss team if we take out a number 2 unbeaten team.

swardboy
11/5/2007, 07:34 PM
Thanks for making my day!

StoopTroup
11/5/2007, 07:38 PM
I think KU has a shot at winning out...

But I wouldn't put money on it without some odds.

Jacie
11/5/2007, 07:47 PM
Kirk Gerbilsfeet thinks the Fightin Manginos could win out, including beating OU in the Big XII title game, and be left out of the game for the crystal ball. Everyone hear HATES the LSUers and their coach but they've managed to stage storybook endings on NATIONAL TELEVISION twice and a couple of beatdowns of ranked teams earlier in the season on said NT. That buys the ragin swampthings a lotta luv with the BCS. Unless sumpin REALLY REALLY BAD happens to em, they are in the title game.

OU Adonis
11/5/2007, 07:51 PM
Wouldn’t this be ironic? Oregon moves to the #2 spot when either LSU or tOSU loses. Then we beat Kansas to bypass Oregon and take their spot in the national championship game.

How does it feel to get screwed, Oregon?

http://webpages.charter.net/mactartan/Marc/onsides.jpg

That would be Karma BIZNITCHES!

colleyvillesooner
11/5/2007, 08:04 PM
I thought this thread we be about OU making the Fiesta Bowl again, just to play another team in their back yard, Arizona State.

SOONERnTx
11/5/2007, 08:05 PM
I hope it works out that way, I got my tickets before the season started!

JohnnyMack
11/5/2007, 08:56 PM
I thought this thread was gonna be about the resurgence of osu football.

Dan Thompson
11/5/2007, 09:04 PM
I need more time to figure this all out, too many variables.

Crucifax Autumn
11/6/2007, 02:31 AM
Way too many variables, but we'll see.

oupride
11/6/2007, 09:37 AM
Wouldn’t this be ironic? Oregon moves to the #2 spot when either LSU or tOSU loses. Then we beat Kansas to bypass Oregon and take their spot in the national championship game.

How does it feel to get screwed, Oregon?

http://webpages.charter.net/mactartan/Marc/onsides.jpg

That would be Karma BIZNITCHES!
This picture is classic! I have never seen it. LOL So funny looking at the ref searching for the ball. Thanks for sharing it!

Sco
11/6/2007, 09:49 AM
Even better - we meet Oregon in the MNC for a sweet revenge...

OUster
11/6/2007, 12:59 PM
speaking of...did anyone see the moran with the OU/Oregon score on his billboard behind Corso at the Gameday in Eugene this past week? they can't really be stupid enough to brag about that win, can they? In my mind, Oregon has overtaken K-state for number 1 on the list of having the most annoying fans with the least amount of tradition. Act like you have been there before, moran!

boomersooner28
11/6/2007, 01:54 PM
I am still trying to figure out why the cpu's love Kansas so much. I know being undefeated helps, duh, but have you seen their schedule? Yikes! :eek:

CatHunter
11/6/2007, 04:51 PM
This picture is classic! I have never seen it. LOL So funny looking at the ref searching for the ball. Thanks for sharing it!

Get out much?

JohnnyMack
11/6/2007, 04:53 PM
Get out much?

Look who's talking.

SoonerObsession
11/6/2007, 04:57 PM
I love that picture! It also reminds me how much I miss our black cleats. Bring back the black!

stoopified
11/6/2007, 05:18 PM
I think KU has a shot at winning out...

But I wouldn't put money on it without some odds.
Me too.While I am not bashing KU,I keep waiting for them to lose.I DO think Missou will take them down,on the other hand I think it would be better for OU if KU won.I think KU beats T,Boone State by 2TDs this week.

tommieharris91
11/6/2007, 05:18 PM
I am still trying to figure out why the cpu's love Kansas so much. I know being undefeated helps, duh, but have you seen their schedule? Yikes! :eek:

You answered your own question.

oupride
11/6/2007, 05:22 PM
Have you seen tOSU's schedule? Pathetic!

CitySooner
11/6/2007, 06:03 PM
If:
Kansas wins out
tOSU loses to Michigan

Wow! That is a possibility. The computers love Kansas, and the voters would have (you would think, anyway)to vote them ahead of Lucky Sucky U and the Quackers if they win out with a win over Mizzou. Oregon is not that far ahead of the mighty Sooners in total BCS points, but LSU is. If we beat an undefeated #1 or even #2 ranked team we might just make the move....hmmm.....and all we have to do is finish 2nd in the final BCS standings. Very interesting........

CtheB
11/6/2007, 08:37 PM
I think KU has a better chance of going 10-2 rather than 12-0. They have gone this far in the season without playing the top 4 teams IMHO in the conference (OU, MU, UT and OSU). They'll get three of them in the next 4 weeks. I think KU is a nonfactor come the end of the month. But I have been wrong before.

sooner59
11/6/2007, 08:56 PM
As much as I hate to say it, and regardless of the records, I have to agree with you that OSU is probably the 4th best in the conference other than KU. And KU could go 10-2 much easier than 12-0. I just hope its 12-0 so it helps us.

utex74
11/6/2007, 09:02 PM
I predict that Okie Lite beats KU by 14. And, yes, I'll come back and eat crow if it doesn't happen. (plus or minus 13 points :D )

Crucifax Autumn
11/7/2007, 03:36 AM
*looking up crow recipes*

Suerreal
11/7/2007, 08:04 PM

Mangino sez "Cupcakes. Mmmmmm."

PLaw
11/7/2007, 11:27 PM
If:
Kansas wins out
tOSU loses to Michigan

While it woud be nice to see a #1 KU vs. #3 OU in the Big 12 Championship Game, I seriously doubt the hawks get past the Tigers in the North.

Personally, I'm alot more worried about getting by the pokes. Visions of 2001 are swimming in my head.

BOOMER
PLaw

Crucifax Autumn
11/8/2007, 03:17 AM
Yeah, me too...

Scared they'll get a 21 point lead on us and blow it! LMAO

SoonerKnight
11/8/2007, 03:33 AM
I would love to see OU play KU but if they get past Missouri I'll be worried! Then they will be legit and I will have visions of 2002 when K-State beat us 35-7. Ouch! The CowPokers will go down easily! I of course have faith that OU will kill KU should they be unlucky enough to play us! :D