PDA

View Full Version : Why Do I get Embarassed for SA callers

stoops the eternal pimp
11/5/2007, 04:52 PM
Everytime the first words out of their mouth is "Yeah I m (fill in the blank) and I m a big OU fan" I know some ignorance about to come out of their mouth. This guy is insisting Les Miles is paying the replay booth people.

Traber is destroying this guy...Why am I listening?

The Maestro
11/5/2007, 05:10 PM
It's like watching a car accident...you can't help but watch it.

I remember back in the day of bad OU football and people would insist year in and year out that we were going to beat Texas, Nebraska and all the other decent football teams 45-0! Every caller was "Steely's Uncle" back in those days. Depressing.

SoonerStormchaser
11/5/2007, 05:26 PM
Sadly, I wouldn't put it past Lester to send some $$ to the replay officials after some of the games he's had!

Crucifax Autumn
11/6/2007, 02:16 AM
Lester can't afford to pay the officials...he spends all his money on tranni hookers.

SoonerKnight
11/6/2007, 02:23 AM
Lester can't afford to pay the officials...he spends all his money on tranni hookers.

Ugly tranni hookers! fixed. :D

pott_2
11/6/2007, 08:14 AM
cajun tranni hookers.

garland sooner
11/6/2007, 08:27 AM
is there a difference?

OUmillenium
11/6/2007, 09:26 AM
Only in PPT...pounds per tooth.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
11/6/2007, 10:58 AM
Hey Traber....does Reid's mom bring Original or Extra Crispy. I'll take the answer off the air..thanks.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/6/2007, 12:11 PM
Hey I m a big OU fan and I was wondering if they would let OU be the winners in that Oregon game..He was my favorite

GrapevineSooner
11/6/2007, 03:51 PM
You act as if we have noob fans or something. ;)

SoonerStormchaser
11/6/2007, 03:57 PM
Hey Traber...first time caller, long time listener...I was wonerin why dat dem dere Stooops feller didn't put Paul Thompson in during the Sugar Bowl in 2003...I always thought he was better'n dat dem dere feller Jason White.

I'll take yer answer off the air.

StoopTroup
11/6/2007, 04:14 PM
I think Traber pays pokes to call in and say they are OU fans just to make himself look good.

SoonerStormchaser
11/6/2007, 04:19 PM
And then he gives it up to himself!

Flying Scotsman
11/6/2007, 10:41 PM
...or does other things to himself.....painful things....like breathe....

goingoneight
11/6/2007, 10:48 PM
I think Traber pays pokes to call in and say they are OU fans just to make himself look good.

Ya think? ;)

I loved it when an idiot OSU fan called in last year during the Switer show during the evening and said something along the lines of "can you win championships without cheating like you guys do?"

You could tell the guy was about as smart as a rock just by his accent, he talked way too loud on the phone... and he introdiced himself as "an O-State fan, here."

The King just laughed at the guy and gave him a "sure thing, pal..." in a "**** off dip ****" kinda way.

texashater#1
11/7/2007, 11:06 AM
you should listen to the osu coaches show on the radio, its hilarious on what some of those people say to mr. im a man, i'm 40

The_Red_Patriot
11/7/2007, 11:39 AM
I like when people challenge Traber.

One guy called in and said something about how Traber sucked in the majors and of course Traber couldnt help himself.

"Hey big man, I made it to the biggest stage in my profession, did you?"

--caller--"hahah, you didnt even win anything, I have won golf trophys, I am better than you at golf.........YOUR AN OSU HOMER AND THE OU COACHES KNOW IT!"

Then I am pretty sure Traber ate the mic.

Man, OU fans are not represented well on that crappy radio station.

On another note, has anybody ever noticed how Traber is a mouth breather?

I swear to god it sounds as if sometimes he is going to have a heart attack.