PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Mavs Peeps

Taxman71
11/5/2007, 02:53 PM
I am thinking about going to the Mavs-Grizzlies game in a couple of weeks in Dallas. Should I try to buy a pair (lower level) at the game or spring the cash for some from a dealer?

stoops the eternal pimp
11/5/2007, 03:10 PM
When Lebron was in town I wanted tickets but there was only nose bleeds. NBA.com told me to access the website the day before because a lot of tickets come open. So the day before the game , I got on and bought great lower level seats less than what the dealers wanted for nose bleeds

GrapevineSooner
11/5/2007, 03:41 PM
In other words, you'll probably have a very good chance of scoring a pair of lower level tickets on gameday without resorting to a ticket broker.

But as always, YMMV.

colleyvillesooner
11/5/2007, 04:00 PM
When Lebron was in town I wanted tickets but there was only nose bleeds. NBA.com told me to access the website the day before because a lot of tickets come open. So the day before the game , I got on and bought great lower level seats less than what the dealers wanted for nose bleeds

Which website, NBA.com or dallasmavericks.com

stoops the eternal pimp
11/5/2007, 04:26 PM
NBA.Com

bluedogok
11/5/2007, 11:30 PM
The upper level sucks at AAC, I went to an Avs-Stars playoff game and those were the only seats available. I will never sit up there again.