PDA

View Full Version : History Channel pwns Loose Change/911 Idiots

Veritas
11/4/2007, 09:19 PM
Anybody else watching this? I'm loving it. Conspiracy goofballs annoy.

Oh, and do we still use "pwns"? I'm sorta out on what's cool.

Veritas
11/4/2007, 09:21 PM
I must be the only one. That Loose Change guy is such a ******rocket.

Ike
11/4/2007, 09:21 PM
seeing as how popular science debunked all that conspiracy stuff 2 years ago, I decided to skip this show...

critical_phil
11/4/2007, 09:22 PM
barry switzer pwns tom osborne.

yep, pwns still works.

Veritas
11/4/2007, 09:24 PM
seeing as how popular science debunked all that conspiracy stuff 2 years ago, I decided to skip this show...
I think it's funny that it's always itinerant musicians or college kids with whom I've had conversations where they're just convinced it was a conspiracy.

Soonerus
11/4/2007, 09:24 PM
I've been watching it, very good work...

olevetonahill
11/4/2007, 09:34 PM
Im watching the Dallas game . WTH are you talkin about ?

Soonerus
11/4/2007, 09:38 PM
Im watching the Dallas game . WTH are you talkin about ?

I didn't speculate on what you were watching, I just mentioned what I had been watching....easy....

olevetonahill
11/4/2007, 09:39 PM
I didn't speculate on what you were watching, I just mentioned what I had been watching....easy....
Was askin Veritittays
Not you

Soonerus
11/4/2007, 09:41 PM
Was askin Veritittays
Not you

You should have been more specific...can't read your mind...

Veritas
11/4/2007, 09:41 PM
They just made a great point...most of these conspiracy theories depend on a hyper-competent government that could coordinate such an act...the same government that literally cannot balance it's own checkbook.

And SIMMER DOWN ladies.

olev, I didn't know the Cowboys were playing. Yeah, I'm that lame.

Jerk
11/4/2007, 09:42 PM
My favorite 911 conspiracy theory was the guy from DU who "proved" that the building couldn't have been brought down by fire. He did this by a little experiment where he put a cylinder block on top of a rabbit cage and started a fire inside the cage under the block. The block on top of the cage was supposed to simulate the weight load of the building on its steel structure. The structure was represented by...uh...chicken wire. The fire, which was some burning leaves and twigs, was to recreate the inferno caused by 10,000 gallons of Jet A fuel ablaze. The block did not fall through the top of the cage, thus, the building was destroyed by explosives planted by Dick Cheney.

olevetonahill
11/4/2007, 09:43 PM
You should have been more specific...can't read your mind...
But I should have read yours ? Ya know every Post I make IS aimed at you . Right ?

Veritas
11/4/2007, 09:44 PM
My favorite 911 conspiracy theory was the guy from DU who "proved" that the building couldn't have been brought down by fire. He did this by a little experiment where he put a cylinder block on top of a rabbit cage and started a fire inside the cage under the block. The block on top of the cage was supposed to simulate the weight load of the building on its steel structure. The structure was represented by...uh...chicken wire. The fire, which was some burning leaves and twigs, was to recreate the inferno caused by 10,000 gallons of Jet A fuel ablaze. The block did not fall through the top of the cage, thus, the building was destroyed by explosives planted by Dick Cheney.
YES! I love that one. It's never engineers that are pushing this stuff, it's journalism students making an argument based on incredulity.

Soonerus
11/4/2007, 09:45 PM
But I should have read yours ? Ya know every Post I make IS aimed at you . Right ?

No, your aim is usually pretty unpredictable...

olevetonahill
11/4/2007, 09:46 PM
They just made a great point...most of these conspiracy theories depend on a hyper-competent government that could coordinate such an act...the same government that literally cannot balance it's own checkbook.

And SIMMER DOWN ladies.

olev, I didn't know the Cowboys were playing. Yeah, I'm that lame.
Rus just likes to get his panties in a wad when I post .
I was serious I had no idea about this 9-11 thing
Dallas ahead 21- 7 by the way :cool:

Jerk
11/4/2007, 09:46 PM
YES! I love that one. It's never engineers that are pushing this stuff, it's journalism students making an argument based on incredulity.

I posted a link to that "experiment" here on this board, but it was like 2 or 3 years ago. Wish I could find it again.

Veritas
11/4/2007, 09:50 PM
I posted a link to that "experiment" here on this board, but it was like 2 or 3 years ago. Wish I could find it again.
9/11 is far more analogous to the Reichstag Fire in the way it's allowed the government to extend its reach under the guise of security. If these conspiracy twits lived in reality that's what they'd be carping about.

KABOOKIE
11/4/2007, 09:51 PM
Ha! They're showing the campus of Austin. In all of the peope interviewed, I have yet to see a 9/11 "MIHOP" (Made It Happen On Purpose) puke that couldn't be taken out with a good punch to the chest.

Soonerus
11/4/2007, 09:52 PM
Rus just likes to get his panties in a wad when I post .
I was serious I had no idea about this 9-11 thing
Dallas ahead 21- 7 by the way :cool:

Sorry to disappoint, Rus usually ignores most of your posts...but you add a nice element to the board and I have always been there for you to answer your multiple legal question PM's...

Jerk
11/4/2007, 09:54 PM
9/11 is far more analogous to the Reichstag Fire in the way it's allowed the government to extend its reach under the guise of security. If these conspiracy twits lived in reality that's what they'd be carping about.

They do believe that. But they can't come to terms with the reality that the event which started this process was done by outsiders who had a warped religious agenda. To them, it had to be an inside job.

Veritas
11/4/2007, 09:56 PM
They do believe that. But they can't come to terms with the reality that the event which started this process was done by outsiders who had a warped religious agenda. To them, it had to be an inside job.
I *wish* the gubmit was as competent as the crazies believe them to be.

olevetonahill
11/4/2007, 09:57 PM
Amen Bro

olevetonahill
11/4/2007, 09:59 PM
TO just made a 45 yard catch fer a TD .
28-7 Now :D

Veritas
11/4/2007, 10:00 PM
I would be interested to know the intersection between "Truthies" and "Trekkies." I'm betting 80%.

Mongo
11/4/2007, 10:03 PM
What I found funny about the Loose Change deal was it was released. People ate it up. Then some of the points were discredited.

Loose Change author took out the debunked parts and added more "theories" to it and released it as version 2, people ate it up even more.

KABOOKIE
11/4/2007, 10:03 PM
There's a few people I want to throat punch after watching that.

KABOOKIE
11/4/2007, 10:06 PM
What I found funny about the Loose Change deal was it was released. People ate it up. Then some of the points were discredited.

Loose Change author took out the debunked parts and added more "theories" to it and released it as version 2, people ate it up even more.

Ha! I loved the journalist they interviewed. He said, "That's not investigative journalism. Investigative journalism is researching all the dots and then connecting them. Gossip is throwing a bunch of dots out there and saying you go connect the dots."

Veritas
11/4/2007, 10:07 PM
The car mechanic firmly believes it was done by a cabal. Ok idiot. (I'm behind on this thing I think).

Jerk
11/4/2007, 10:07 PM
This whole discussion defines, for me, just who and what a 'moonbat' is. Simply put, they are the people who believe that 911 was an inside job.

KABOOKIE
11/4/2007, 10:10 PM
The car mechanic firmly believes it was done by a cabal. Ok idiot. (I'm behind on this thing I think).

There's a lot of thinking done when you're high.

Veritas
11/4/2007, 10:16 PM
There's a lot of thinking done when you're high.
Well, that sucks for them. Back when I smoked the doobage I usually thought of awesome stuff like how to make a motorized bong.

Veritas
11/4/2007, 10:20 PM
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

Jerk
11/4/2007, 10:26 PM

LOL!! :D (The commentary is hilarious!)

bluedogok
11/4/2007, 11:05 PM
I'm not so sure that would be a good thing :eek:

olevetonahill
11/4/2007, 11:18 PM
Sorry to disappoint, Rus usually ignores most of your posts...but you add a nice element to the board and I have always been there for you to answer your multiple legal question PM's...
Just to make another Poke at ya
I got what I paid fer didnt I :D

GottaHavePride
11/4/2007, 11:33 PM

Damn cannibals....

soonerscuba
11/4/2007, 11:41 PM
The "conspiracy" is an easy out. I wish Dick Cheney brought down the towers because on some level that is easier to cope with than the idea of 19 crazies killing 3,000 people with a boarding pass and a boxcutter.

The only conspiracy theory I would even remotely think has a chance of being true is 93 being shot down. Which, if true, was the right thing to do.

KABOOKIE
11/4/2007, 11:56 PM
Gelnn Beck is an a**hole!!!

HAHAHAHA!

critical_phil
11/5/2007, 12:10 AM

Watching this video is like being bukakked with stupid.

StoopTroup
11/5/2007, 12:13 AM
Was the bunny in the cage when he lit the fire to simulate the people in the building?

StoopTroup
11/5/2007, 12:21 AM
I have to admit...however figured out the folds in the twenty must have really got the whackjobs going with that....lol

:pop:

critical_phil
11/5/2007, 12:27 AM
that website is killing me:

Meet Ron:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/stock_cs1.jpg

I don't know Ron, but I guarantee you that Ron has never said "allow us to provide you with excellent customer service." In fact, I'd be willing to bet that Ron provides satisfactory, but not excellent customer service, jerks it to manga, gets in heated arguments over Battlestar Galactica, and hates his job because his boss doesn't appreciate him enough.

Ron sounds just like some of the people on this board.

StoopTroup
11/5/2007, 12:46 AM
Ron looks like a Poke Fan to me.

goingoneight
11/5/2007, 01:47 AM
barry switzer pwns
yep, pwns still works.

Fixed. :D

KABOOKIE
11/5/2007, 07:59 AM
OK, I saw the first half of the show on the replay. The one skinny bug eyed moonbat lady that said the WTC fell too fast apparently because of a the demolition by the gov't. Her explanation was that a collapse happens floor by floor or clunkity-clunk. Clunkity-clunk 110 times takes a long time. Ha! The WTC should have fell at the speed of clunkity-clunk!!!

Ike
11/5/2007, 08:58 AM
The "conspiracy" is an easy out. I wish Dick Cheney brought down the towers because on some level that is easier to cope with than the idea of 19 crazies killing 3,000 people with a boarding pass and a boxcutter.

The only conspiracy theory I would even remotely think has a chance of being true is 93 being shot down. Which, if true, was the right thing to do.

Agreed....However, I would think that it would be difficult, if not impossible, to do this and pull off feeding the people the information that we've been given. Someone woulda seen something.

Also, I don't think there is any point in shooting it down and then denying that you shot it down. Tragic as it would have been to have sacrificed our own citizens, it would have been more tragic to have let the plane continue to its intended impact location, and I think that most people (perhaps not the moonbats though) would understand that to be true.

Veritas
11/5/2007, 09:12 AM
9/11 Conspiracy belief is essentially religion in another form.

Like I said before, what people should be focusing on is the way that politicians used 9/11 as an excuse to wipe their asses with the Constitution.