WAG

CitySooner
11/4/2007, 11:59 AM
The top four should be:

1. Overated State
2. Lucky Sucky U
3. Quackers
4. Mighty Crimson

All we need to do is finish #2. Very Possible as long as we take care of our own business.

Root for the Dawgs. Georgia and Tennessee both have two losses in the SEC west, but the Vols have the tie-breaker because they beat Georgia. If I am not mistaken, the SEC title game is in Atlanta which of course would give them a little home court advantage if they play LSU. The problem is their remaining schedule is pretty tough.

Root for Michigan at home over Overated State: No brainer here.

The Quackers I believe have the most influence on us outside of what we do ourselves. If we both win out and we beat an undefeated KU team in the CCG, (who might be rated ahead of us in the BCS by then) then the computers and pollsters might move us ahead of Oregon. We always gripe about having to play a championship game while others don't, but this might be the season it actually helps us. This is the most interesting scenario.

Having said that, Oregon has a very challenging game coming up a week from Thursday at Arizona. Possible trap? Seems the Mildcats offense is actually becoming offensive. Could be a close one against a very suspect Oregon defense. Also Oregon must play at Jekyly / Hyde (UCLA) in Los Angeles, and finish at home with the arch rival Beavers who always give them trouble.

I love college football! :D

tulsaoilerfan
11/4/2007, 12:03 PM
No way we jump LSU after they beat a ranked Bama team

badger
11/4/2007, 12:12 PM
Man, if Ohio State has to play LSU in New Orleans, their fans shouldn't bother showing up. HEY, BUCKEYES, you readin'? Don't show up, don't support their economy, don't even consider scalping tickets, just watch on television.

It's not because they don't have a chance of winning (anyone has a chance of winning against that idiot that goes for it on 4th down and takes too many chances). It's because they'll screw tOSU on tickets like they did for us, then beer bath them all a la penn state on bourbon street all week.