PDA

View Full Version : Well, we tried to help you guys out

SelmaBamaFan
11/4/2007, 12:14 AM
Gave it a good run, and thought we had it going into OT until the numbskull QB gave the game away.

Oh well, atleast we didnt get blown out (yeah, gotta come up with something).

Anyways, hopefully Arkansas will beat em and yall will get your chance at the crystal.

badger
11/4/2007, 12:15 AM
there, there. we all hate les miles as much as you do. :)

stoops the eternal pimp
11/4/2007, 12:16 AM
Ahh well..I never bet on the road team and I never trust a quarterback that goes by 3 names

SoonerBOI
11/4/2007, 12:16 AM
Gave it a good run, and thought we had it going into OT until the numbskull QB gave the game away.

Anyways, hopefully Arkansas will beat em and yall will get your chance at the crystal.

Roll Tide!

SoonerKnight
11/4/2007, 12:17 AM
Les Miles can not stay this lucky!! Oh well more crap from LSU fans.............

:(

:(

SelmaBamaFan
11/4/2007, 12:23 AM
I'm shocked it was the offense that gave the game away considering our Defense has always been our weak spot. I'm proud of how our D played tonight... offense? errr I'll get back to you on that one.

aurorasooner
11/4/2007, 12:36 AM
offense? errr I'll get back to you on that one. That JPW fumble today reminded me of the Bassey return for 6 of that Bama QBs fumble in the OU/Bama game in Norman. I've got the youtube link to that if you don't remember it. :D Tough break on him not pulling the ball in and it being knocked out by his own knee. I thought Bama had that one in the bag today. Good effort.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/4/2007, 12:37 AM
I d rather have Peter Tom Willis than John Parker Wilson.

Rogue
11/4/2007, 12:49 AM
It was a heartbreaker Selma.

Crucifax Autumn
11/4/2007, 12:50 AM
No offense Selma, but now I have to hope bama loses out. Anything to drop lester U's SOS.

But man...I was the biggest Tide fan ever for 3 quarters or so.

meoveryouxinfinity
11/4/2007, 12:52 AM
Ahh well..I never bet on the road team and I never trust a quarterback that goes by 3 names
Sam Brad Ford

Frozen Sooner
11/4/2007, 12:52 AM
That JPW fumble today reminded me of the Bassey return for 6 of that Bama QBs fumble in the OU/Bama game in Norman. I've got the youtube link to that if you don't remember it. :D Tough break on him not pulling the ball in and it being knocked out by his own knee. I thought Bama had that one in the bag today. Good effort.

Reminded me even more of Clint Stoerner's fumble vs. Tennessee in 99, though I guess at least Wilson had the excuse of actually being touched.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/4/2007, 12:54 AM
Sam Brad Ford

No sir..No John David Booty, none of that...Bradford:D

meoveryouxinfinity
11/4/2007, 12:55 AM
No sir..No John David Booty, none of that...Bradford:D
:( I'm a ma'am.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/4/2007, 12:58 AM
:( I'm a ma'am.

Actually I was saying no sir to sam brad ford...no sir to john david booty...to the players not you...ma'am

adoniijahsooner
11/4/2007, 10:12 AM
There is no need to throw blame around; last night I finally came to the realization that either Les Miles a dark angel or God favors him greatly.

XingTheRubicon
11/4/2007, 10:27 AM
Reminded me even more of Clint Stoerner's fumble vs. Tennessee in 99, though I guess at least Wilson had the excuse of actually being touched.

'98

and Ark was leading by 2 on the road just needing to run out the clock instead of being tied at home and still needing to score.

Big Red Ron
11/4/2007, 10:33 AM
There is no need to throw blame around; last night I finally came to the realization that either Les Miles a dark angel or God favors him greatly.It's dumb luck, the law of averages will catch him eventually. I still don't buy that the SEC is all that this year.

SoonerStormchaser
11/4/2007, 11:01 AM

You obviously have neveer heard of Jim Bob Cooter.

josh09
11/4/2007, 11:18 AM

Thanks for that, but dang LSU always seems to get away with stuff at the last second.

badger
11/4/2007, 11:21 AM
Make your quarterback carry the football the rest of the week. Should he drop it once, he will endure the disappointment of 90,000 fans again ;)

TUSooner
11/4/2007, 11:26 AM
As I said in another thread - Once Saban recruits some offensive talent, y'all will OWN LSU for as long as Les Miles stays there.