PDA

View Full Version : Let's Get It Started!

SicEmBaylor
11/3/2007, 11:59 PM
Since the game is now over, it is never too late to get things rolling for next week.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SIC 'EM BEARS!

tommieharris91
11/4/2007, 12:02 AM
I predict A 50-10 score in favor of Baylor.

hyoctane23
11/4/2007, 12:30 AM
So did anyone see the Coors Light man in the student section? :D

SoonerKnight
11/4/2007, 12:49 AM
:confused:

hyoctane23
11/4/2007, 01:07 AM
:confused:
:confused: :confused:

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2007, 01:28 AM
Now there's something you wouldn't see in our stands.....

At any rate, I hope you people get no sleep this week knowing your mighty Sooners are going to fall at the feet of God's chosen gridiron people.

tommieharris91
11/4/2007, 01:28 AM
:confused::confused::confused:

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2007, 01:29 AM
Start fearing the Bear!
http://bin.baylor.edu/daily_image/images/gallery/1647.jpg

Ardmore_Sooner
11/4/2007, 01:30 AM
Now there's something you wouldn't see in our stands.....

At any rate, I hope you people get no sleep this week knowing your mighty Sooners are going to fall at the feet of God's chosen gridiron people.

Boston College? Notre Dame? BYU? SMU? ;)

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2007, 01:56 AM
Boston College? Notre Dame? BYU? SMU? ;)
Boston College and Notre Dame are both heathen institutions. Boston College's success is obviously contributed to the fact that they sold out to the dark lord of hades.

BYU and SMU (but especially BYU) represent pagan and heathen institutions whose lack of success is proof positive of our lord's judgment.

StoopTroup
11/4/2007, 01:59 AM
You shouldn't start threads when your drunk sicem.

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2007, 02:01 AM
You shouldn't start threads when your drunk sicem.
The only thing I'm drunk on is love for the moral and gridiron superiority of BAYLOR UNIVERSITY!!!!

OUTromBoNado
11/4/2007, 02:06 AM
:confused::confused::confused:
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Ardmore_Sooner
11/4/2007, 02:08 AM
You know the song that the crowd goes "We're gonna beat the Hell outta you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you"

Do Baylor students say

"We're gonna baptize the Hell outta you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you"????

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2007, 02:17 AM
You know the song that the crowd goes "We're gonna beat the Hell outta you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you"

Do Baylor students say

"We're gonna baptize the Hell outta you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you"????

I'll let you know when we get some fans which should be after our major upset against your quaint little plebeian school this weekend.

StoopTroup
11/4/2007, 02:21 AM
The only thing I'm drunk on is love for the moral and gridiron superiority of BAYLOR UNIVERSITY!!!!
Sorry about the drunk comment....

OK...now relax sicem....

What your experiencing right now is the effects of an LSDish drug known as Green Sunshine. So just chill out put on some old RNC Videos on the Reagan Years and enjoy your trip.

There's nothing to worry about and nobody is going to let you get hurt.

By morning you'll be quite tired and you will probably even be able to take a nice nap by mid afternoon, depending on the strength of your dose.

Good Luck Sicem.

:pop:

StormySooner-IN
11/4/2007, 08:36 AM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

SoonerBOI
11/4/2007, 09:04 AM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

boomersooner28
11/4/2007, 09:25 AM
Ahhh, Baylor week. Almost as boring as bye week. Actually, on here, I bet it will be more boring than bye week.

Sorry Sicem.

But please, give us a breakdown of your roster or something....so we will have something to do. You have any funny names on the team, anything interesting?

OklaPony
11/4/2007, 09:30 AM
Fixed it...

Steer clear of the Dr. Pepper-farting Bear!
http://bin.baylor.edu/daily_image/images/gallery/1647.jpg

sooner518
11/4/2007, 09:49 AM
if that was anybody but Baylor-fan talking smack, I would neg, but this is just funny. well done

badger
11/4/2007, 10:27 AM
grrr, I'm a scary bear that's about to fire another coach faster than Bama does

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/4/2007, 10:52 AM

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

badger
11/4/2007, 11:23 AM
if that was anybody but Baylor-fan talking smack, I would neg, but this is just funny. well done
There are few Baylor fans, and even fewer Baylor resident fans here. Both nothing about Baylor is fewer than the number of victories over OU :D:D:D

Oh... and... you're doomed, Baylor! You lost your only good player to graduation... and he was a PUNTER! :P

jdsooner
11/4/2007, 11:44 AM
Hmmm. Most teams with Bear mascots are not doing well this year:
UCLA, Chicago, Bartlesville, Baylor. I will go with the Sooners to pull this one out late!

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2007, 12:09 PM
Ahhh, Baylor week. Almost as boring as bye week. Actually, on here, I bet it will be more boring than bye week.

Sorry Sicem.

But please, give us a breakdown of your roster or something....so we will have something to do. You have any funny names on the team, anything interesting?

I did this the last couple of years when we had a roster worth breaking down. Frankly, a "brown down roster" is pretty descriptive.

A couple of our QB's do have funny names. We've been rotating 3-4 quarterbacks per game and none of them seem worth a damn. Our starter is a guy named Blake Szymanski. We've also got a guy named John Weed who has been the object of some innuendo.

OUTromBoNado
11/4/2007, 01:57 PM

Quit trying to one-up me.

badger
11/4/2007, 02:34 PM
I did this the last couple of years when we had a roster worth breaking down. Frankly, a "brown down roster" is pretty descriptive.

A couple of our QB's do have funny names. We've been rotating 3-4 quarterbacks per game and none of them seem worth a damn. Our starter is a guy named Blake Szymanski. We've also got a guy named John Weed who has been the object of some innuendo.
Ok, if YOU won't do it, I WILL!

At strong safety...
Baylor: Brandon Stiggers
Sooners: DJ Wolfe

Breakdown: "Stiggers" is what you feel after getting hit by the likes of DJ Wolfe or any of OU's other defenders. In the north, they're called "Stingers."

Advantage: STIGGERS! I mean Baylor.

At quaterback:
Baylor: Michael Machen, John David Weed
Sooners: Sam Bradford

Breakdown: Michael Machen is a name that rolls off your tongue like "Tim Tebow." John David Weed is so incredible high... on my list of cool names for players. Sam Bradford's name isn't catchy at all, plus he needs to get rid of his chin acne (or throw a hell of a lotta TD passes) to get chicks after the game.

Advantage: Baylor.

At wide receiver:
Baylor: Luke LaMar, Mikail Baker, David Gettis
Sooners: Malcolm Kelly, Fumblaquin Iglesias, Manuel Johnson

Breakdown: Luke LaMar is another cool roll-off-your-tongue name, Mikail is just a cool take on a common name, and "GETTIS" sounds kind of like git-r-done! Get it? ...or should I say, "GETTIS?" On OU's side, we have boring named playmakers that score a lot but in five years, will you name your first born after them?

Advantage: Baylor

At running back:
Baylor: Trint Gunnels, Jacoby Jones
Sooners: Allen Patrick, Chris Brown, Demarco Murray

Breakdown: Wow, Demarco is actually a very cool name! However, nothing comapres to the uniqueness of "Trint Gunnels," because it's like an ABC sportscaster trying to say "JD Runnels" when he doesn't know who he's talking about. Jacoby Jones is a name that you can pass onto your son! As for Allen an Chris, sorry, but you really should give yourself a cool nickname now.

Advantage: Baylor, with kudos to Murray

At corner and safety:

Baylor: Emmanuel Orupaho, Dominique Criss, Ahmad Jenkins, Antareis Bryan, Alton Widemon, D'Kendrick Washington
Sooners: Lendy Holmes, Reggie Smith

Breakdown: If you can't pronounce them, that means that the media never mentions them... but that doesn't mean we can't here! The coolest names on the team at probably the weakest position... but at least they have cool names!

At the offensive line:
Baylor: Dan Gay, Sam Sledge, Courtney Green, Thad Boatner
Sooners: Duke Robinson!!!

Breakdown: Yoo hoo, Courtney! Gay wants to practice blocking you! Too bad, Baylor, you do not have a DOOOOOOK on your team. However, baby Jesus cries everytime somebody calls him by his real name of "George."

Advantage: OKLAHOMA!

At the defensive line:
Baylor: Nicolas Jean-Baptiste, Connor Redfearn
Sooners: Gerald McCoy

Breakdown: Somehow, the defensive line with Lord Gerald, Saint Nicolas and Sir Connor became a big English tea party.

Advantage: Even!

At special teams:

Baylor: Shea Brewster
Sooners: Garrett Harrrrrrrrtley

Breakdown: hahahahhaa, his name is SHEA BREWSTER! hahahahahaha... I shouldn't laugh. His mother gave him that name.

Advantage: OKLAHOMA!!!!!

And there you have it. You will be laughing the entire time --- not because Guy Morrissssss.... (oh, forgot to do the coaches! ADVANTAGE: BAYLOR!) is about to be fired, or because the score will be 50-0 at the end of the first quarter. Rather, our announcers will be getting headaches from trying to pronounce Baylor's team without laughing or murdering the names too badly.

BAYLOR WINS!!!

(band plays Boomer Sooner)

...wait a sec, if Baylor wins, why are we playing Boomer Sooner?:confused:

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2007, 03:04 PM
Ok, if YOU won't do it, I WILL!

At strong safety...
Baylor: Brandon Stiggers
Sooners: DJ Wolfe

Breakdown: "Stiggers" is what you feel after getting hit by the likes of DJ Wolfe or any of OU's other defenders. In the north, they're called "Stingers."

Advantage: STIGGERS! I mean Baylor.

At quaterback:
Baylor: Michael Machen, John David Weed
Sooners: Sam Bradford

Breakdown: Michael Machen is a name that rolls off your tongue like "Tim Tebow." John David Weed is so incredible high... on my list of cool names for players. Sam Bradford's name isn't catchy at all, plus he needs to get rid of his chin acne (or throw a hell of a lotta TD passes) to get chicks after the game.

Advantage: Baylor.

At wide receiver:
Baylor: Luke LaMar, Mikail Baker, David Gettis
Sooners: Malcolm Kelly, Fumblaquin Iglesias, Manuel Johnson

Breakdown: Luke LaMar is another cool roll-off-your-tongue name, Mikail is just a cool take on a common name, and "GETTIS" sounds kind of like git-r-done! Get it? ...or should I say, "GETTIS?" On OU's side, we have boring named playmakers that score a lot but in five years, will you name your first born after them?

At running back:
Baylor: Trint Gunnels, Jacoby Jones
Sooners: Allen Patrick, Chris Brown, Demarco Murray

Breakdown: Wow, Demarco is actually a very cool name! However, nothing comapres to the uniqueness of "Trint Gunnels," because it's like an ABC sportscaster trying to say "JD Runnels" when he doesn't know who he's talking about. Jacoby Jones is a name that you can pass onto your son! As for Allen an Chris, sorry, but you really should give yourself a cool nickname now.

Advantage: Baylor, with kudos to Murray

At corner and safety:

Baylor: Emmanuel Orupaho, Dominique Criss, Ahmad Jenkins, Antareis Bryan, Alton Widemon, D'Kendrick Washington
Sooners: Lendy Holmes, Reggie Smith

Breakdown: If you can't pronounce them, that means that the media never mentions them... but that doesn't mean we can't here! The coolest names on the team at probably the weakest position... but at least they have cool names!

At the offensive line:
Baylor: Dan Gay, Sam Sledge, Courtney Green, Thad Boatner
Sooners: Duke Robinson!!!

Breakdown: Yoo hoo, Courtney! Gay wants to practice blocking you! Too bad, Baylor, you do not have a DOOOOOOK on your team. However, baby Jesus cries everytime somebody calls him by his real name of "George."

Advantage: OKLAHOMA!

At the defensive line:
Baylor: Nicolas Jean-Baptiste, Connor Redfearn
Sooners: Gerald McCoy

Breakdown: Somehow, the defensive line with Lord Gerald, Saint Nicolas and Sir Connor became a big English tea party.

Advantage: Even!

At special teams:

Baylor: Shea Brewster
Sooners: Garrett Harrrrrrrrtley

Breakdown: hahahahhaa, his name is SHEA BREWSTER! hahahahahaha... I shouldn't laugh. His mother gave him that name.

Advantage: OKLAHOMA!!!!!

And there you have it. You will be laughing the entire time --- not because Guy Morrissssss.... (oh, forgot to do the coaches! ADVANTAGE: BAYLOR!) is about to be fired, or because the score will be 50-0 at the end of the first quarter. Rather, our announcers will be getting headaches from trying to pronounce Baylor's team without laughing or murdering the names too badly.

BAYLOR WINS!!!

(band plays Boomer Sooner)

...wait a sec, if Baylor wins, why are we playing Boomer Sooner?:confused:

You might as well get one last play in the final moments of life on Earth due to the coming of the apocalypse.

It could also be a sort of sardonic act.

My suggestion would be to forget "Boomer Sooner" and instead play, "The World Turned Upside Down."

SoonerBacker
11/4/2007, 03:11 PM
Boston College and Notre Dame are both heathen institutions. Boston College's success is obviously contributed to the fact that they sold out to the dark lord of hades.

BYU and SMU (but especially BYU) represent pagan and heathen institutions whose lack of success is proof positive of our lord's judgment.

Soooooo, is Baylor's lack of success "proof positive of our lord's judgement," on your institution? :rolleyes:

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2007, 04:43 PM
Soooooo, is Baylor's lack of success "proof positive of our lord's judgement," on your institution? :rolleyes:

That's just indicative of the adversity that the Godly must undergo. Nothing is appreciated that comes easy, and things definitely aren't easy for us.

Now, if you all show your acceptance of Baylor's superiority now then we'll be merciful and call off the dogs before we hit the century mark in points.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/4/2007, 04:49 PM

is he family with the ATM kicker

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2007, 04:52 PM
is he family with the ATM kicker
I was wondering that same thing yesterday. I'm really not sure. I'll try to find out though.

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2007, 04:55 PM
I checked and they're not brothers. I'd be willing to bet they're related somewhere down the line though. That's not exactly a common last name.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/4/2007, 04:57 PM
I checked and they're not brothers. I'd be willing to bet they're related somewhere down the line though. That's not exactly a common last name.

Yeah not to many of those in the phonebook

SoonerStormchaser
11/4/2007, 04:58 PM
Ya know SicEm, I'm so certain and scared that Baylor is gonna kick the **** outta us worse than SUCC that I'm not even coming this weekend: instead, I'm kidnapping my wife and taking her to Seattle for the weekend so we can actually be surrounded by the gloom and doom weather that will no doubt match our moods come Saturday evening.;)

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2007, 05:00 PM
Ya know SicEm, I'm so certain and scared that Baylor is gonna kick the **** outta us worse than SUCC that I'm not even coming this weekend: instead, I'm kidnapping my wife and taking her to Seattle for the weekend so we can actually be surrounded by the gloom and doom weather that will no doubt match our moods come Saturday evening.;)

Smart man. Your fellow Sooners will be lucky to leave Norman alive.

rondog79
11/8/2007, 02:33 PM
has got it started i know its baylor but form all the fans in Woodward

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEER

StoopTroup
11/8/2007, 02:34 PM
SOOOOOOOONER ! ! !

11/8/2007, 02:37 PM
has got it started i know its baylor but form all the fans in Woodward

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEER

Cheer, cheer for ol' Woodward High!

Pieces Hit
11/8/2007, 02:47 PM
USC knew it was only Stanford...

I'll cheer just as loud regardless of who the foe may be.

rondog79
11/8/2007, 02:49 PM
enough of the chatter

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEERR

11/8/2007, 02:54 PM
LOL....mine was hardly "chatter"

EnidHighSooner
11/8/2007, 03:08 PM
From Enid High School. :)

SOOOOOOOOOOONER

soonerhillbilly
11/8/2007, 03:45 PM
From the Hillz -- BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR

SicEmBaylor
11/8/2007, 03:53 PM
From Waco........

SIC 'EM BEARS!

StormySooner-IN
11/8/2007, 03:55 PM
Just got out of school, starting my 3day weekend on INDY......

SOOOONEERRRRR!!

freshchris05
11/8/2007, 03:57 PM
FROM THE CORNFIELDS OF IOWA...

BOOMER!!!

SoonerBOI
11/8/2007, 05:10 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rondog79
11/8/2007, 05:28 PM
From Waco........

SIC 'EM BEARS!

i caint bring myself to bag on baylor fans keep rockin dude

BOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEERRRR

sooneron
11/8/2007, 05:40 PM
I think you meant to post "Since sooneron hasn't gotten it started!!"

SOOOOOOOOOOOONNNEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!1!1!1!1!1! 1!1!!!!

Thank God it's Baylor or I would say that rondog is pulling a jinx. :(

GottaHavePride
11/8/2007, 08:35 PM
Because this thread was first....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMER!

EnidHighSooner
11/8/2007, 08:42 PM
Hey SicEm, how many touchdown passes do you think Bradford is gonna throw?

SicEmBaylor
11/8/2007, 08:42 PM
Don't forget her walker!

EnidHighSooner
11/8/2007, 08:44 PM
Don't forget her walker!

That was kinda funny, lol.

SicEmBaylor
11/8/2007, 08:44 PM
Hey SicEm, how many touchdown passes do you think Bradford is gonna throw?
Not enough!

EnidHighSooner
11/8/2007, 08:46 PM
Do you think Baylor is going to score?

SicEmBaylor
11/8/2007, 08:49 PM
Do you think Baylor is going to score?
As much as I have.

EnidHighSooner
11/8/2007, 08:53 PM
So there going to block a PAT then run it back?

sooneron
11/8/2007, 09:11 PM
Sometimes you can't send a boy to do a man's job...

BOOOOOOOOOMMMMEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!!!!

KICK THE CARP OUTTA THE WHACKO BAPTISTS!

EnidHighSooner
11/8/2007, 09:16 PM
Yep, Zimas are for homos, like SicEm.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOONER

badger
11/8/2007, 09:23 PM
Ok, ok... how far will Baylor run down the field?

CatfishSooner
11/8/2007, 09:23 PM
from Dale Hall

BOOOOOOMER!

SoonerBOI
11/8/2007, 09:33 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOOONER!!!!!!!!

StormySooner-IN
11/8/2007, 10:43 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOMER!!!!

StormySooner-IN
11/8/2007, 11:16 PM
Siggynature :)

GottaHavePride
11/9/2007, 01:07 AM
Because one of these threads is enough...

SOOOOOOOONER!

sooneron
11/9/2007, 09:54 AM
Because one of these threads is enough...

SOOOOOOOONER!
But they were totally different threads. One was a poseur thread, one not.:mad:

weak sauce

BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!!! !

Soonermagik
11/9/2007, 09:56 AM

Quit trying to one-up me.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Crucifax Autumn
11/10/2007, 02:33 AM
Boomer!

Rogue
11/10/2007, 06:31 AM
It's gonna be ugly and pretty and pretty ugly today.

swardboy
11/10/2007, 07:10 AM
Because SoonerRon stole my thread last week.......

SOONER

fadada1
11/10/2007, 07:11 AM
hey, i'm at work on a saturday again. but i'll be able to watch almost all the games today.

BOOOOMMMEEEERRRR!!!!!!!

jrsooner
11/10/2007, 08:48 AM
About to head out the door for some TKD belt tests this morning....

SOONER!!!

yur-out
11/10/2007, 09:08 AM
From Waco........

SICK BEARS!
Fixed it for you SicEm

BOOOOMERRRRR!!!

StormySooner-IN
11/10/2007, 09:19 AM
Fixed it for you SicEm

BOOOOMERRRRR!!! http://www.tipsyturtle.net/forum/imagehosting/54735bd8cba21c.png

sooneron
11/10/2007, 10:55 AM
Because SoonerRon stole my thread last week.......

SOONER
Huh?

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEERRRRRRRR!!!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!!!!

soonerboomer93
11/10/2007, 11:17 AM
Heading to the bar here in S. Korea

SOOOOOONNNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

hgarmorer
11/10/2007, 11:36 AM
I was probably at the same bar.....

BOOOMMMMERRRRRR

hgarmorer
11/10/2007, 11:38 AM
Badger, that was probably the single greatest breakdown of anything in the history of the world! SPEK