PDA

View Full Version : osu fans misbehaving today

stoops the eternal pimp
11/3/2007, 11:44 PM
I looked over at the other school's board and noticed they have as many threads about their own fans being embarassing than the football team being embarassing. I guess they threw a lot of stuff at the Shorthorn players, so much Macky addressed them in his postgame conference..

Anybody know what Mack said.

goingoneight
11/3/2007, 11:52 PM
OSU fans rank right up there with all of the "horrific" fans they always **** and moan about. And yes, I heard some Okie Light fan cussing and screeching behind ESPN's main camera guy a lot throughout the game.

I don't know what :mack: said, but I believe it in this scenario. With all due respect to the nice pokes around here, my $.02 = BPS is NOT a good place to be a visitor.

SoonerKnight
11/3/2007, 11:53 PM
blah blah blah..............

Just kidding! ;) Not sure what he said.

texas bandman
11/3/2007, 11:54 PM
Sounds like typical Aggie behavior to me. When I was in the Pride back in the late 70's we were marching into the stadium when members of the Aggie student body came flooding out of the builldings with trashcans full of water to drench the band. I have never had much respect for them since. Damn Aggies!!

Landthief 1972
11/3/2007, 11:54 PM
He said some Aggies were throwing water bottles at his players as they left the field.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/3/2007, 11:55 PM
Well it seems they were throwing full beers and other things at the players toward the end of the game.

goingoneight
11/3/2007, 11:56 PM
They don't allow beer in there, do they?

Tulsa_Fireman
11/3/2007, 11:57 PM
Just moonshine.

And special cups to catch the drool.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/3/2007, 11:59 PM
fans sitting in that section are saying there was beer. I dont know what they sell there.

I do know they are a confused bunch..Saying they were acting like OU fans throwing stuff at players.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
11/4/2007, 12:00 AM
I like how some of their fans are calling such behavior "Sooneresque" and saying that's something we would do.

Dooushrockets. :mad:

Wishboned
11/4/2007, 12:03 AM
I think the reason OSU fans were comparing their idiots to Sooner fans is all the incidents in the past when OU fans threw things on the field.

Like Oranges.

Maybe OSU thought they were going to the Busch Bowl. Or in their case, the Busch League Bowl.

tommieharris91
11/4/2007, 12:04 AM
fans sitting in that section are saying there was beer. I dont know what they sell there.

I do know they are a confused bunch..Saying they were acting like OU fans throwing stuff at players.

I thought sale of alcohol was against NCAA rules at college events.

I have heard alcohol is sold in the club boxes at OU games. Anyone know if that's true?

stoops the eternal pimp
11/4/2007, 12:09 AM
Well it seems there was Coke bottles and cups thrown...Maybe I added the beer..who knows..they were throwing something...

achiro
11/4/2007, 12:09 AM
Mack Brown said nothing about beer cans in the post game interview. He said water bottles and trash was thrown. He thanked OHP for "protecting his kids" and said something about just some classless people involved and it not being representative of their experience of o-state.

SoonerBOI
11/4/2007, 12:12 AM
don't hurt their feelings. They are the "elite":rolleyes: . Classic morons.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/4/2007, 12:12 AM
Yeah reading again I think I added beers because of the comments about "99 percent" of the fans being drunk in that section

birddog
11/4/2007, 12:14 AM
http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=43578

now they hate being osu fans. no big surprise though.

aurorasooner
11/4/2007, 12:18 AM
After that ridiculous aggie propaganda department advertising ""the greatest offense in the world, then announcing Gundy as the ""man on his intro to the puke playback show after his complete J.Carlson post game meltdown, then them having to go through a national TV embarrassment against Troy, then a 2nd half meltdown at Kyle for a loss, then you throw another 2nd half meltdown in the Butt-pick today, and they should've been throwing crap at their own PR department. That aggie loser advertising department is the problem. It's getting all those cowt*&ds jacked up thinking the pokes are really a top 10 team, and while they're pretty good if a CFB game actually ended at halftime, they're not very good down the stretch. After today, and probably after next week, their fans will go back to their "it's always a one game season for us" mode and start ignoring that ridiculous propaganda PR dept. of theirs.

Widescreen
11/4/2007, 12:32 AM
Well it seems they were throwing sheep semen and other things at the players toward the end of the game.
Fixed.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/4/2007, 12:34 AM
Fixed.

Geez..I was way off.:D

SleestakSooner
11/4/2007, 12:34 AM
OSU_BabyGirl (http://www.orangepower.com/member.php?u=3936) vbmenu_register("postmenu_400205", true);
Greenhorn
http://images1.comstock.com/Imagewarehouse/CR/SITECS/NLWMCompingVersions/15479/15479-49dg.jpg

http://www.orangepower.com/images/avatars/op/OSU2av.jpg (http://www.orangepower.com/member.php?u=3936)

http://www.orangepower.com/images/icons/icon1.gif Re: I hate being an OSU fan

I really don't think you ever hate being an OSU fan. What you hate is the loss. We as fans put so much of ourselves in to every win and every loss. We take it personal. "Ever you'll find us, Loyal and True." We live it. Tonight's loss was hard for everyone. The only thing we can do is hold our head's high because we are OSU Cowboy fans.

Sheep humping transvestites need loving too!

aurorasooner
11/4/2007, 01:09 AM
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9714/screenshot003xf5.jpg

Mark_of_Tulsa
11/4/2007, 01:34 AM
This probably would of happened earlier, but not to often are their any OSU fans left towards the end of their games.

tommieharris91
11/4/2007, 01:35 AM
This probably would of happened earlier, but not to often are their any OSU fans at the beginning of their games.

fixed

blackbeauty02
11/4/2007, 01:54 AM
osu fans crack me up. they will always have the little brother syndrome. they swear on their lifes that they have never seen worse fans than ours but I have never ever seen our fans throw stuff at the opposing team. that is extremely classless. we have fans as every team does that might say something rude or crude to the other team but I always try to offset that bad fan by congratulating the other team on a good game.

Good forum they had on Penn State fans being classless throwing stuff at Ohio State fans and then the same week throw stuff at Texas' players. Oh the irony!

stoops the eternal pimp
11/4/2007, 01:56 AM
I dont blame them turning a blind eye..

After all if your an aggie fan, reality is not your friend

blackbeauty02
11/4/2007, 02:12 AM
if i was an osu fan i don't think i would throw stuff at the opposing team. i would probably commit suicide and hope that I came back as a sooner fan :)

KantoSooner
11/4/2007, 04:54 AM
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9714/screenshot003xf5.jpg

Aurorasooner, you own this planet, the rest of us just live here.

KingBarry
11/4/2007, 06:31 AM
As far as Sooner fans throwing things at other teams -- I have only seen it once.

It was during one of those Gary Gibbs-era beat downs the Huskers put on us, and frankly it was frustrating to sit there 10 rows behind the Husker bench while they handed our butts to us.

Very late in the game, a guy sitting in front of me and about 5-6 seats to the right just looked distraught. You could see it on his face he was just ashamed to be getting beat like that.

I guess he had just had all he could take and he picked up one of those red pillows they used to rent at OMU, and threw it with a yell at the Huskers.

It hit a couple of their players -- who of course didn't see it coming and didn't really know what it was -- and they got security involved, etc, and within two mintues OUPD came up to our section.

Seats were only about 10% occupied at that point, and I remember jsut as as soon as that cop and one of the Nebraska staff got up to our section, every hand on every fan in the entire general area just pointed straight at the guy. I mean every hand. Not one person covered for the guy. EVERYBODY was embarrased and it was just one of those moments when the "good guys" could actually do something.

The guy was trying to look all non-chalant but when all those fingers popped there was nothing he could do. The cop looked at us, then looked at him, and said "come here."

He left and that was the end.

So, no, I'm not really buying those stories about the mean old Sooner fans and the poor aggies.

StormySooner-IN
11/4/2007, 08:20 AM
OSU fans rank right up there with all of the "horrific" fans they always **** and moan about. And yes, I heard some Okie Light fan cussing and screeching behind ESPN's main camera guy a lot throughout the game.

I don't know what :mack: said, but I believe it in this scenario. With all due respect to the nice pokes around here, my $.02 = BPS is NOT a good place to be a visitor.I clicked on ESPN360 for about 5 minutes at 3 different times during the game.

Mustve heard something a dozen times.

Jacie
11/4/2007, 09:14 AM
I thought sale of alcohol was against NCAA rules at college events.

I used to think that too till watching a cocaines home game one evening.