PDA

View Full Version : Dudes: Now we know the right way to beat our wives and kids

Widescreen
11/2/2007, 12:00 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,307680,00.html

He's Saudi author and cleric, "Dr." Muhammad Al-'Arifi, who in a remarkable segment broadcast on Saudi and Kuwaiti television in September, counseled young Muslim men on how to treat their wives.

"Admonish them – once, twice, three times, four times, ten times," he advised. "If this doesn't help, refuse to share their beds."

And if that doesn't work?

"Beat them," one of his three young advisees responded.

"That's right," Al-'Arifi said.

He goes on to calmly explain to the young men that hitting their future wives in the face is a no-no.

"Beating in the face is forbidden, even when it comes to animals," he explained. "Even if you want your camel or donkey to start walking, you are not allowed to beat it in the face. If this is true for animals, it is all the more true when it comes to humans. So beatings should be light and not in the face."

His final words of wisdom?

"Woman, it has gone too far. I can't bear it anymore," he tells the men to tell their wives. "If he beats her, the beatings must be light and must not make her face ugly.

"He must beat her where it will not leave marks. He should not beat her on the hand... He should beat her in some places where it will not cause any damage. He should not beat her like he would beat an animal or a child -- slapping them right and left.

"Unfortunately, many husbands beat their wives only when they get mad, and when they start beating, it as if they are punching a wall – they beat with their hands, right and left, and sometimes use their feet. Brother, it is a human being you are beating. This is forbidden. He must not do this."

JohnnyMack
11/2/2007, 12:06 PM
Get out the enforcer and the reminder!

sooner_born_1960
11/2/2007, 12:07 PM
If he said minimal damage instead of no damage, I could accept his advice. ;)

JohnnyMack
11/2/2007, 12:10 PM
http://memri.org/images/uploaded/sr_2704_4.jpg

sanantoniosooner
11/2/2007, 12:12 PM
Checking to see how easily a female bruises before you marry her is a good idea.;)

crawfish
11/2/2007, 01:11 PM
"Admonish them – once, twice, three times, four times, ten times," he advised. "If this doesn't help, refuse to share their beds."

SAS's wife would probably go through four beatings to get to this. :D

sanantoniosooner
11/2/2007, 01:12 PM
Mine bruises too easy :(

TheUnnamedSooner
11/2/2007, 03:32 PM
I like how it says not to beat your wife like a child. So, it's ok to beat a child left and right?

TheHumanAlphabet
11/2/2007, 03:45 PM
Oh my God! We must defy these people at all costs. They should not be allowed to have any more territory than they currently have. These cretins have such a skewed view of the world and life...

Veritas
11/2/2007, 04:19 PM
That's a sweet *** religion of peace they got there.

soonerbrat
11/2/2007, 04:20 PM
O
M
G

Widescreen
11/2/2007, 04:21 PM
That's a sweet *** religion of peace they got there.
Jihad in the home! Domestic peace through strength.

yermom
11/2/2007, 04:22 PM
it's better than that acid business in India...

Widescreen
11/2/2007, 04:26 PM
I'll have you people know that he clearly recognizes that women are technically human.

BU BEAR
11/2/2007, 04:28 PM
You can imagine my disappointment when I read the article only to find out that my technique has been all wrong.

soonerloyal
11/2/2007, 04:34 PM
Ehhh. Nothing a swift kick to the nuts and breaking a lamp over the head won't cure.

Amazing. A culture that has survived over four thousand years and they haven't advanced emotionally or socially once. ****ers.

LilSooner
11/2/2007, 04:57 PM
I'll just say this. My husband knows that if he was to ever lay a hand on me it would be his last time. Cause I would whoop his ***!

TexasSooner01
11/2/2007, 05:07 PM
I ran into a woman at the store once that had on all the indian clothes and you could only see her eyes. She was with a man. I observed them for some time and the woman never spoke, walked at least 3 feet behind the man and never looked anyone in the eye.

When I got into the line to pay for my stuff, they got in line behind me. I leaned over and told the woman that she was in america now and that women have rights here. The man shot me a look that scared the **** out of me. :eek:

I quickly got to my car and left b/4 that man went postal on me! I do not understand their culture, nor do I want to! It freaks me out!

Jerk
11/2/2007, 05:10 PM
So...what if I spank her on the bottom and she, uh, likes it?:eek:

SoonerGirl06
11/2/2007, 06:29 PM
I'll just say this. My husband knows that if he was to ever lay a hand on me it would be his last time. Cause I would whoop his ***!

Amen sister!

SoonerGirl06
11/2/2007, 06:31 PM
So...what if I spank her on the bottom and she, uh, likes it?:eek:

Amen brother!

stoops the eternal pimp
11/2/2007, 06:32 PM
After watching my wife give birth to 2 kids with no meds, I fear her so she has no worries

BU BEAR
11/2/2007, 06:58 PM
Amazing. A culture that has survived over four thousand years and they haven't advanced emotionally or socially once. ****ers.

"To me it seems certain that the fatalistic teachings of the prophet Mohammed and the utter degredation of women is the outstanding cause of the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have kept on developing."

---Gen. George S. Patton, War As I Knew It

VeeJay
11/2/2007, 07:07 PM
It takes a real tough guy to beat his family.

F--- them and the camel they rode in on.

KABOOKIE
11/2/2007, 07:13 PM
I ain't saying beating your wife is all cool and stuff. But, sometimes a good roughin' up to establish who's the Alpha helps.

COMING DEEEEEEAR!!

Widescreen
11/2/2007, 07:42 PM
I ran into a woman at the store once that had on all the indian clothes and you could only see her eyes. She was with a man. I observed them for some time and the woman never spoke, walked at least 3 feet behind the man and never looked anyone in the eye.

When I got into the line to pay for my stuff, they got in line behind me. I leaned over and told the woman that she was in america now and that women have rights here. The man shot me a look that scared the **** out of me. :eek:

I quickly got to my car and left b/4 that man went postal on me! I do not understand their culture, nor do I want to! It freaks me out!
That sounds familiar. 6 months ago a muslim family moved in 3 doors down from us. The couple (probably in their 60's) take walks together every night. And she always walks about 20 feet behind him. Which is difficult since he has a serious limp. My wife and I comment about it every time we see them.

soonerloyal
11/2/2007, 08:19 PM
Don'tcha know THIS would go over well in the Al-'Arifi house:
http://www.mrtizmo.com/MANSONG.WAV :)

TheHumanAlphabet
11/3/2007, 11:33 PM
Oh my God! We must defy these people at all costs. They should not be allowed to have any more territory than they currently have. These cretins have such a skewed view of the world and life...

I got negged from an ******* who didn't sign his message. Not to get into an arguement, but how could you not agree with this???

GottaHavePride
11/3/2007, 11:40 PM
I got negged from an ******* who didn't sign his message. Not to get into an arguement, but how could you not agree with this???
As a wild guess, I'd say someone brought up in that culture might disagree with you.

Personally, I couldn't bring myself to hit a woman. Chicks fight mean. Seriously, you fight with a dude and you might get punched in the gut, chin, kicked a little. Fight with a chick and you're looking at having your eyes gouged out, hair pulled, scratched, bitten, etc...

;)

proud gonzo
11/4/2007, 12:44 AM
I got negged from an ******* who didn't sign his message. Not to get into an arguement, but how could you not agree with this???I don't agree with it, but I do strongly disagree with people who like to blame an entire religion/culture for the unfortunate retards who happen to be a part of it.

tommieharris91
11/4/2007, 01:22 AM
Ehhh. Nothing a swift kick to the nuts and breaking a lamp over the head won't cure.

Muslim women have nuts??? Maybe that's why everything in their culture is f***ed up.

VeeJay
11/4/2007, 03:45 AM
I'm assuming there are no battered women's shelters in the OPEC countries.

And "Oprah" is censored.

If Mrs. VJ walked behind me, I'd be tempted to crack at her "Come on, what are you Muslim or something?"

I may even be tempted to hold her hand - and in public! :eek:

Jerk
11/4/2007, 07:13 AM

I just want to AGREE with this statement, so that the same f*ck stick who negged you can also neg me.

XingTheRubicon
11/4/2007, 08:36 AM
I don't agree with it, but I do strongly disagree with people who like to blame an entire religion/culture for the unfortunate retards who happen to be a part of it.

Exactly, let's not let the bad 95% ruin it for the rest of them.

VeeJay
11/4/2007, 08:52 AM
Do the Muslim men who refuse to beat their wives break certain tenets of their religion?

It seems like it's expected.

Of course, what do I know - just an unenlightened ignorant redneck Southerner?

BigRedJed
11/4/2007, 12:26 PM
I'll just say this. My husband knows that if he was to ever lay a hand on me it would be his last time. Cause I would kick his shins like a mofo!
Fixed. :D