PDA

View Full Version : Ineresting perspective on Hillary

Sooner in Tampa
11/2/2007, 07:37 AM
This has some validity...and is pretty accurate.

Her campaign staff or apologizers, as I call them, have already used the “picking on a girl” mantra after Hillary’s reported poor showing in the last debate. Hillary was unable to clearly answer several of the questions and waffled on the questions and took two different positions during the same debate. Hillary was unable to express her true feelings about the insane plan in New York to issue driver’s licenses to ILLEGALS. My opinion is that Hillary did not have the opportunity to take a poll to decide which way to come down on the issue so she tried to leave an opening. Of course, the very next day (http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/10/31/a-day-later-clinton-embraces-spitzers-license-effort/) she came out in support of the plan which means someone told her to support it to get the immigrant vote. This has to be the reason because most New Yorkers oppose giving licenses to ILLEGALS at all. It is possible that Hillary was trying to decide if she should answer it in a way that would appeal to general voters possibly feeling she has the primary nomination locked up. In any event, she did not exercise leadership.
Her rivals have been attacking her more ferociously lately because she is the front runner and she showed at the last debate that she has trouble when she has to defend herself and when she has to think for herself. Hillary though, has a mop up team that goes into action when the Hildebeast needs to be protected or when she needs to be explained (which usually means she made a mistake and they clarify her position so that it appeals to the group that will give the most votes).

Hillary picked up a major union endorsement and the guy announcing it gave her boxing gloves and said six guys against one girl, that was fair, she is one tough lady. This is, once again, invoking the pity party for the “girl.” Six guys did not attack one girl. Six other candidates attacked the leading candidate. However, the Clinton backers had to try and downplay Hillary’s poor performance by redirecting the focus to the issue of sex. How would it play out if Obama were the front runner and the candidates had attacked him and the statement made was “six whiteys against a black man. That is a fair fight, he is one tough brother.” I imagine that would not go over well in certain circles. The issue of sex should be just as offensive and as much of a non issue.

Hillary Rodham is running for the presidency and her sex is not an issue in the race. If she is not tough enough to handle the attacks then she does not belong in the race. If the attacks rattled her so much that she performed poorly (in addition to her not knowing what focus group to support) then this is information we need to make a judgment about her ability to handle the job. How will she act if she is attacked by a bunch of thugs at the UN? Will her people claim that the bullies picked on a girl?

Okla-homey
11/2/2007, 07:50 AM
HRC is no "girl." She is a conniving former first lady who feels she's owed her day in the Oval Office precisely b/c she kept her mouth shut when her hubby's wanker was in the wringer and she could have taken him down.

There's a difference.

soonerhubs
11/2/2007, 08:05 AM
She's not getting the soft ball treatment her Husband was given for 8 years, and her competition is making sure of it.

Her campaigns policy to refuse to answer the tough questions has got to change, or she'll be making herself look more like a flip flop than John Kerry ever did. That last debate she was unprepared.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/2/2007, 08:05 AM
Hillary Rodham is running for the presidency and her sex is not an issue in the race. If she is not tough enough to handle the attacks then she does not belong in the race.

Senator Clinton is kickin Obama's and Edwards' asses. It's wishful thinking for whomever wrote that piece.

Senator Clinton supports a comprehensive immigration reform by congress and the President. So do all the major Democratic candidates - including Obama and Edwards.

crawfish
11/2/2007, 08:16 AM
Those dudes should know better than to mess with a neocon.

85Sooner
11/2/2007, 08:21 AM
If they don't go after her the pubs will.

Sooner in Tampa
11/2/2007, 09:00 AM
Senator Clinton is kickin Obama's and Edwards' asses. It's wishful thinking for whomever wrote that piece.

That is not really something to brag about.

Obama is so green that it is easy to pick on him. He certainly has not been around long enough to be taken seriously.

Edwards has his own problems too...he is a full blown hypocrite...remember his whole deal about two Amercias...he is running as a candidate for the poor and he lives in a 25,000 sqft home :rolleyes:...plus he is a lawyer.

So to say that Hillary is kicking their asses is sorta like OU kicking Utah States ***...so what.

KABOOKIE
11/2/2007, 09:05 AM
Johnny Mack says vote Hillary!

OklahomaTuba
11/2/2007, 09:05 AM
http://www.zombietime.com/really_truly_hillary_gallery/Hillary75.jpg

usmc-sooner
11/2/2007, 09:08 AM
I doubt there are very many in the military that want to serve under her as CIC. Not saying they won't but I can't see them liking it.

Now more than ever we need a leader, not a Hillary. It has only been 8 years since Bill Clinton had one of the lowest approval ratings ever as President (Yes I know George Bush approval rating is also one of the lowest ever) why go back to his wife? Doesn't make sense to me.

I also think her winning the Presidency would not be good for the Democratic Party she might go down as a Carter type president. After him, 20 of the 28 years we had a Republican as President. I think having a weak Democrat Party doesn't do the Republican's any good it just makes them weaker as well. All in all I think she is a horrible idea.

StoopTroup
11/2/2007, 09:28 AM
Everytime you post something about her....another idiot decides to vote for her just to P*ss you off.

rufnek05
11/2/2007, 09:32 AM
Hillary though, has a mop up team that goes into action when the Hildebeast needs to be protected

I thought her nickname was "Hildawg"

frankensooner
11/2/2007, 09:33 AM
plus he is a lawyer.

Yeah, I hate those fricken lawyers. They are big jerk heads. All of them are like gazillionaires and they light cigars with hundreds. :rolleyes:

rufnek05
11/2/2007, 09:36 AM
Yeah, I hate those fricken lawyers. They are big jerk heads. All of them are like gazillionaires and they light cigars with hundreds. :rolleyes:

its true, I've seen hundreds of them do it.

King Crimson
11/2/2007, 09:41 AM
It has only been 8 years since Bill Clinton had one of the lowest approval ratings ever as President (Yes I know George Bush approval rating is also one of the lowest ever) why go back to his wife? Doesn't make sense to me.

this isn't true about Bill Clinton. i'm not defending the slick one, but c'mon. that said, Hillary is creepy.

http://uspolitics.about.com/od/polls/l/bl_historical_approval.htm

Sooner in Tampa
11/2/2007, 09:48 AM
Yeah, I hate those fricken lawyers. They are big jerk heads. All of them are like gazillionaires and they light cigars with hundreds. :rolleyes:I don't know about all of that, but I do know they tend to be pathological liars...it's the nature of their buisness.

frankensooner
11/2/2007, 09:51 AM
I don't know about all of that, but I do know they tend to be pathological liars...it's the nature of their buisness.
All your posts are well thought out and researched. Wow I guess you are right. ;)

handcrafted
11/2/2007, 09:59 AM

Senator Clinton supports a comprehensive immigration reform by congress and the President. So do all the major Democratic candidates - including Obama and Edwards.

I call complete and utter B.S. on that. To the dems, "immigration reform" means opening the borders.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/2/2007, 10:01 AM
Bill Clinton was a very good President, minus the pussiemongering. I hope he becomes her closest advisor when she is President. Wall Street loved the guy and she is receiving support from them as well. Additionally, General Wesley Clark is supporting her. Some money is on him to be a serious VP candidate. At the least, he will have a top post in her administration.

Senator Clinton is a member of the centrist Democratic Leadership Council, which is where the party needs to be - not off with left wingers.

Now talk about creepy, wrinkled old man Fred Thompson with a wife young enough to be his daughter is creepy. Who will be his Chief of Staff, Woody Allen?

The New Democrat Credo

In keeping with our party's grand tradition, we reaffirm Jefferson's belief in individual liberty and capacity for self-government. We endorse Jackson's credo of equal opportunity for all, special privileges for none. We embrace Roosevelt's thirst for innovation and Kennedy's summons to civic duty. And we intend to carry on Clinton's insistence upon new means to achieve progressive ideals.

We believe that the promise of America is equal opportunity for all and special privilege for none. We believe that economic growth generated in the private sector is the prerequisite for opportunity, and that government's role is to promote growth and to equip Americans with the tools they need to prosper in the New Economy.

We believe that government programs should be grounded in the values most Americans share: work, family, personal responsibility, individual liberty, faith, tolerance, and inclusion.

We believe in community; that we can achieve our individual destinies only if we share a commitment to our national destiny. We believe in an ethic of mutual responsibility in which government has an obligation to create opportunity for citizens, but citizens have an obligation to give something back to the commonwealth.

We believe America has a responsibility to lead the world toward greater political and economic freedom.

We believe that as advocates of activist government, we need to reinvent government so that it is both more responsive and more accountable to those it serves and to the taxpayers who pay for it.

handcrafted
11/2/2007, 10:01 AM

http://www.cinemablend.com/forum/images/admins/zmatt/clicker/clickercrane.jpg

JohnnyMack
11/2/2007, 10:03 AM
this isn't true about Bill Clinton. i'm not defending the slick one, but c'mon. that said, Hillary is creepy.

Yeah, BC was nails in approval ratings.

crawfish
11/2/2007, 10:06 AM
Bill Clinton was a very good President, minus the pussiemongering. I hope he becomes her closest advisor when she is President. Wall Street loved the guy and she is receiving support from them as well. Additionally, General Wesley Clark is supporting her. Some money is on him to be a serious VP candidate. At the least, he will have a top post in her administration.

Senator Clinton is a member of the centrist Democratic Leadership Council, which is where the party needs to be - not off with left wingers.

Now talk about creepy, wrinkled old man Fred Thompson with a wife young enough to be his daughter is creepy. Who will be his Chief of Staff, Woody Allen?

The New Democrat Credo

In keeping with our party's grand tradition, we reaffirm Jefferson's belief in individual liberty and capacity for self-government. We endorse Jackson's credo of equal opportunity for all, special privileges for none. We embrace Roosevelt's thirst for innovation and Kennedy's summons to civic duty. And we intend to carry on Clinton's insistence upon new means to achieve progressive ideals.

We believe that the promise of America is equal opportunity for all and special privilege for none. We believe that economic growth generated in the private sector is the prerequisite for opportunity, and that government's role is to promote growth and to equip Americans with the tools they need to prosper in the New Economy.

We believe that government programs should be grounded in the values most Americans share: work, family, personal responsibility, individual liberty, faith, tolerance, and inclusion.

We believe in community; that we can achieve our individual destinies only if we share a commitment to our national destiny. We believe in an ethic of mutual responsibility in which government has an obligation to create opportunity for citizens, but citizens have an obligation to give something back to the commonwealth.

We believe America has a responsibility to lead the world toward greater political and economic freedom.

We believe that as advocates of activist government, we need to reinvent government so that it is both more responsive and more accountable to those it serves and to the taxpayers who pay for it.

Looks like someone has happily drunk the kool-aid...

handcrafted
11/2/2007, 10:06 AM

The New Democrat Credo

"Everything that guy just said is b*** s***. Thank you."

http://www.prisonflicks.com/images/MCVSandersSuit.jpg

Sooner in Tampa
11/2/2007, 10:09 AM
All your posts are well thought out and researched. Wow I guess you are right. ;)HEH...just keeping up the SO tradition :)

SanJoaquinSooner
11/2/2007, 10:11 AM
I call complete and utter B.S. on that. To the dems, "immigration reform" means opening the borders.

When I was growing up, the old geezers in the neighborhood bitched about welfare queens who drove cadillacs - never working a day in their life.

Now we have geezers who bitch about people who want to work. I say: legalize working. Give them a damn work visa if they want to work. End welfare and be pro-work.

The phrase "Open Borders" is a joke. We have over 300 ports of entry through which between 800,000 & 1,000,000 people pass through every day. That ain't changing. For those who want to work, them a damn work visa to meet out insatiable demand for labor.

Free enterprise is dependent on free movement of capital and labor. THank God our Forefathers had the wisdom to get rid of the Articles of Confederation and construct a new constitution.

JohnnyMack
11/2/2007, 10:11 AM
Now talk about creepy, wrinkled old man Fred Thompson with a wife young enough to be his daughter is creepy.

You support Hillary and have the nerve to call FT creepy?

http://markmaynard.com/media/users/mark/HillaryScary.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s190/gabbybabble/2007-06/18/ScaryHillaryClinton.jpg

usmc-sooner
11/2/2007, 10:24 AM

well I googled it just to prove you wrong but you are right.

Sooner in Tampa
11/2/2007, 10:28 AM
When I was growing up, the old geezers in the neighborhood bitched about welfare queens who drove cadillacs - never working a day in their life.

Now we have geezers who bitch about people who want to work. I say: legalize working. Give them a damn work visa if they want to work. End welfare and be pro-work.BULL$H!T!!!! We are not talking about people who want to work...we are talking about scumbags who come here illeagally!!!!

It ****es me off when people try to pass this off as some sort of anti immigration movement. Get your @$$ here the right way and BOOM, no problems.

Lay off the kool aid and realize what this argument is really about.

85Sooner
11/2/2007, 10:33 AM

The New Democrat Credo

You have got to be kidding me. He just happened to be Pres during the tech boom. He was forced to submit to a republican congress. He raised taxes on social security recipients, he was a total joke at foreign affairs. His justice department was the instigator in the waco fiasco, and the Elian Gonzales debaucle. All of that is leaving out the rose law firm papers (just happening to show up in hillarys office) 2 months after being supeonaed all of the pardons of his brother and other ordinary crooks along with the terrorists in new york. Yeah ....... he was a jewel. Likeable but a poor leader but hey he was the first Black hollywood style pres. Now we can address impeachment, lying, possible raping and murder. Havn't remembered any president charged with those crimes including the much hated Nixon and Bush 2

SanJoaquinSooner
11/2/2007, 10:38 AM
We are not talking about people who want to work

Glad to hear you have no problem with people who want to work. Our H2A and H2B work visas are in great need of reform so that THOSE WHO WANT TO WORK CAN WORK!

Sooner in Tampa
11/2/2007, 10:44 AM
Glad to hear you have no problem with people who want to work. Our H2A and H2B work visas are in great need of reform so that THOSE WHO WANT TO WORK CAN WORK!
LEGALLY!!!!! Don't forget that part!!!!

usmc-sooner
11/2/2007, 10:44 AM

if they want to work why can't they work in Mexico, until they are legal.

soonerhubs
11/2/2007, 10:48 AM
Clinton was the best at foreign affairs! :D

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p310/axisof/2006-MAR/Albright20with20North20Korean20dict.jpg

SanJoaquinSooner
11/2/2007, 10:50 AM
LEGALLY!!!!! Don't forget that part!!!!

Exactly. I want them to have LEGAL work visas. Give them work visas.

JohnnyMack
11/2/2007, 10:51 AM
Exactly. I want them to have LEGAL work visas. Give them work visas.

Just give 'em to them?

handcrafted
11/2/2007, 10:52 AM

Once again. Please listen/read this time.

WE ARE NOT AGAINST LEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!!!!!!

I deal with temporary work visas on a regular basis at my job, so I know whereof I speak. I know a lot about immigration law. Yes it's pretty much a PITA. There are plenty of things that can be done to fix it, the problem is the downside: if you make it easier for aliens to get work visas, protection of US workers is reduced. There's also the security against terrorism thingy.

The problem is ILLEGAL aliens, who are breaking our laws. They should have no rights except to get deported. If they want to work, LET THEM DO IT LEGALLY. That's what we on the Repub side are saying. All the dems do is set up a straw man by labeling the whole thing "immigration" and then playing the old "conservatives are heartless and cruel and they hate babies and old people" lie.

Their whole line of argument is a lie, and them saying it over and over again will not make it true.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/2/2007, 10:55 AM
Fred might get the hard-on vote but his young wife won't go over well with some.

Fred with his first wife:
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/09_01/thompsonoldMOS_468x361.jpg

Fred with granddaughter, er, current wife.
http://www.celebritywonder.com/picture/Fred_Thompson/FredThompson_JMcCarth_8441278.jpg

Mongo
11/2/2007, 10:57 AM
Dont be jealous cause an old man is tagging better tang than you

JohnnyMack
11/2/2007, 10:59 AM
Dont be jealous cause an old man is tagging better tang than you

Whore nose.

OklahomaRed
11/2/2007, 11:00 AM
The debate was amazing. I haven't seen so many waffles since I was at IHOP. Answer a straight question. OMG!!! How hard is it to answer a straight question? You don't have to stick your finger up in the air to see which way the wind is blowing. You either have some type of principles you stand on, or you don't have any principles. Which is exactly this issue with Hillary, she has no personal principles of her own. That's why she looks like she's made of frickin' plastic, because she is ! She's an invention of our society to attempt to give the far left groups what they want. Her creators realize that they can't get her elected under those guises, so the try to move her to the middle. When they do that she becomes confused and disoriented because she is not being true to her former principles that she might have had once upon a time, and she thus can't answer a frickin' simple question. Wolf in sheeps clothing people. :D

Mongo
11/2/2007, 11:01 AM
Whore nose.

what does that actually mean? my nose put out more than others?

JohnnyMack
11/2/2007, 11:03 AM
I don't know. I probably drink too much.

crawfish
11/2/2007, 11:04 AM
Fred might get the hard-on vote but his young wife won't go over well with some.

http://www.celebritywonder.com/picture/Fred_Thompson/FredThompson_JMcCarth_8441278.jpg

Dennis Kucinich says he should be ashamed of himself. :D

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics/nm_Kucinich_070524_ms.jpg

Mongo
11/2/2007, 11:05 AM
I don't know. I probably drink too much.

You drink this early in the AM? Dude, if I had known that, I would have brought some of that white lightning while we rebuilt that tranny on your '85 Mustang drag car

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/2/2007, 11:05 AM
I thought her nickname was "Hildawg""Hellary" be ma fave.

Sooner in Tampa
11/2/2007, 11:10 AM
To further illustrate my point about the "girl/woman" perception:

In an interview with The Associated Press, Wang said she and her husband had given willingly and that she knew of no coercion. A Justice Department spokeswoman would not comment on the inquiries.

"I want to see her become the first female U.S. president," Wang, a hospital worker, said of Clinton as her daughter translated.

Still, less than three weeks after the April 9 fundraiser, the Clinton campaign's vetting operation had flagged the check and returned it. Wang's contribution, delivered by Guo, was one of a handful obtained at the Chinatown event that the campaign turned back, citing an "abundance of caution."

Clinton has tapped a vein of support among ethnic, minority and immigrant communities with vigorous outreach that has helped her become one of the best-financed candidates in the presidential field. Under federal law, donors do not have to be citizens to contribute but must be in the United States legally.

Does anybody else see irony in that quote?

SanJoaquinSooner
11/2/2007, 11:19 AM
Dennis Kucinich says he should be ashamed of himself. :D

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics/nm_Kucinich_070524_ms.jpg

An alien of another sort, perhaps from one of Dennis's UFO sitings.

Sooner in Tampa
11/2/2007, 11:34 AM
Clinton was the best at foreign affairs! :D

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p310/axisof/2006-MAR/Albright20with20North20Korean20dict.jpg

I guess somethings never change

The attention to the Chinatown fundraiser comes a month after the Clinton camp returned more than $800,000 to donors whose contributions were linked to Norman Hsu, who has been accused in a federal investigation of bilking investors and using some of his profits to make illegal donations to political campaigns. None of those returned contributions appear to have originated at the Chinatown fundraiser, and Seto said Hsu played no role in the event.

JohnnyMack
11/2/2007, 11:41 AM
You drink this early in the AM? Dude, if I had known that, I would have brought some of that white lightning while we rebuilt that tranny on your '85 Mustang drag car

That thing hummed. When we put those glass packs on it and you almost severed your arm when the jack fell on you and you didn't even cry I was like, "this guy is totally not gay."

handcrafted
11/2/2007, 12:32 PM

Dude better be careful or he's likely to go from "Right Said Fred" to "Drop Dead Fred" in a heartbeat. :D

Tulsa_Fireman
11/2/2007, 12:38 PM
More Hillary sightings on the campaign trail...

http://members.cox.net/firemanat25s/Hillarynazi.jpg

http://members.cox.net/firemanat25s/Hillarylesbian1.jpg

Vaevictis
11/2/2007, 01:55 PM
BULL$H!T!!!! We are not talking about people who want to work...we are talking about scumbags who come here illeagally!!!!

Woah, there. Slow down a little bit. Not all of them are scumbags. Law-breakers, sure, but not every law-breaker is a scumbag.

If your choice was between staying in Mexico and raising your kids in poverty, and crossing the border illegally and then living as an otherwise upstanding, hardworking individual in the USA while your kids got the chance to live the American dream... well, I imagine that crossing the border illegally would look mighty tempting to you.

I don't agree with amnesty, but I do in principle agree with a much more liberal work visa policy.

soonerscuba
11/2/2007, 03:14 PM
People who vote for Hillary are dumb, she is a lesbian and/or Hitler. She might as well punch her ticket to the Whitehouse right now. Anybody who so fiercely ****es of the far right and left so bad must be doing something right.

usmc-sooner
11/2/2007, 03:18 PM

so you guy's are into trannies. :D

SanJoaquinSooner
11/2/2007, 04:15 PM
she is a lesbian and/or Hitler.

She's smart, a great mother, and a hard-worker. She's qualified to be president, although she apparently causes irrational thoughts in insecure males.

crawfish
11/2/2007, 05:07 PM
She's smart, a great mother, and a hard-worker. She's qualified to be president, although she apparently causes irrational thoughts in insecure males.

Huh. That's an interesting take.

What makes her qualified?

Tulsa_Fireman
11/2/2007, 05:25 PM

Inquiring minds want to know.

Like me.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/2/2007, 05:34 PM

What makes her qualified?She's still Bill's wife, and will bring him back to the White House. That's sufficient qualification, no?

Blue
11/2/2007, 06:24 PM

Well I'm convinced!

It was my own stupid chaevenistic nature all along.

What a load of horse-****.

All hail all-enlightened, all-tolerant San Joaquin!

Harry Beanbag
11/2/2007, 06:38 PM

Well, she was born in the United States and is over the age of 35, so I guess she is technically qualified. :P

SanJoaquinSooner
11/2/2007, 10:56 PM

http://www.foreignaffairs.org/20071101faessay86601/hillary-rodham-clinton/security-and-opportunity-for-the-twenty-first-century.html

Flagstaffsooner
11/2/2007, 11:31 PM
She's smartass a great mother****er, and a hardon-destroyer. She's qualified to be a bag lady, although she apparently causes irrational thoughts in stupid people who like the bitch..I took the liberty of fixing this for you. Is it fun to be a clown?

soonerhubs
11/2/2007, 11:36 PM
If I like Oprah and still can't stand Hillary, then you know that my opinion is unbiased. :D

I know I know, BUT...
Just in case I go to Chicago sometime, I want my free bag of goodies.

Blue
11/2/2007, 11:56 PM
http://www.foreignaffairs.org/20071101faessay86601/hillary-rodham-clinton/security-and-opportunity-for-the-twenty-first-century.html

We don't live in the past, dumbass. What this country does not realize is that we are in a no-lose battle for the last oil reserves on the planet. If you want a *****-*** foreign policy, elect this chick.

Flagstaffsooner
11/2/2007, 11:59 PM
If I like Oprah
I know I know, BUT...
Just in case I go to Chicago sometime, I want my free bag of goodies.You ought to have your goodies chopped off for that statement.:eek:

SanJoaquinSooner
11/3/2007, 12:18 AM
I took the liberty changing your quote, cause I'm a real dick wad. It's fun to be a clown!

Yes, I can see you're having fun.

Enjoy.

olevetonahill
11/3/2007, 12:25 AM
Yes, I do like having fun pokin lil beaner Boys .

I Really Enjoy.
:eek:

SanJoaquinSooner
11/3/2007, 12:26 AM
[QUOTE=Blue] What this country does not realize is that we are in a no-lose battle for the last oil reserves on the planet. QUOTE]

As Nobel Laureate Milton Freidman so elequently explained, was that the "battle for oil" argument is overplayed. What matters is world supply and demand. Our enemies still need to sell the oil to sustain their need for revenue.

Blue
11/3/2007, 12:30 AM
[QUOTE=Blue] What this country does not realize is that we are in a no-lose battle for the last oil reserves on the planet. QUOTE]

As Nobel Laureate Milton Freidman so elequently explained, was that the "battle for oil" argument is overplayed. What matters is world supply and demand. Our enemies still need to sell the oil to sustain their need for revenue.

Completely wrong. At some point, if we haven't already passed it we will reach maximum output of oil. At that point people will realize(hey, we didn't produc alternate energies) that it's time to claim the middle east. What do you think is going on right now? Russia cozying up to Iran, U.S. presence, EU involvement, China blowing up....

Wake up.

Harry Beanbag
11/3/2007, 10:00 AM
As Nobel Laureate...

This is when I stopped reading. http://abc.net.au/tv/enoughrope/img/2006/ep25/gore03.jpg

Tulsa_Fireman
11/3/2007, 12:37 PM
I INVENTED THE INTERNET.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/3/2007, 06:53 PM
This is when I stopped reading.

Too bad. Milton Freidman's book, Capitalism and Freedom is one of the greatest books in the history of the free world.

Veritas
11/3/2007, 07:12 PM
Yes, I can see you're having fun.

Enjoy.
You've already been warned for name calling and managed to break the rules using the same insult that got you in trouble the first time.

*velcro unzips*
*thwack!*

olevetonahill
11/3/2007, 08:46 PM
And Verittays smacks the jaun :D
Good jorb

JohnnyMack
11/3/2007, 10:58 PM
And Verittays smacks the jaun :D
Good jorb

I'm sure he does that all the time.

Hell at this point "smacking the juan" is probably the only thing that is giving him joy.

<insert funny comment about the Bugeaters suckng mud here>

Sooner in Tampa
11/4/2007, 08:20 AM
You've already been warned for name calling and managed to break the rules using the same insult that got you in trouble the first time.

*velcro unzips*
*thwack!*juan is a very derserving fellow.

I only hope it was for longer than a couple of days.