PDA

View Full Version : Wimmens Xhibition 2nite

Ardmore_Sooner
11/1/2007, 02:00 PM
I'm in! Anybody else goin?

tommieharris91
11/1/2007, 02:54 PM
Bleh school. But tell me about it when it's over.

BoomerGirl34
11/1/2007, 04:34 PM
Me! Me! Me!

Ardmore_Sooner
11/1/2007, 09:02 PM
Girls looked really good tonight. We were up 60-12 at halftime. I did feel kinda sorry for Henderson State as their shooting percentage was as low as 6% at times and only 9% at the break.

As usual we dominated. I can't bring a whole lot of details as I my mind strayed, the game got awfully boring. Courtney was, well Courtney. She is back to her old self. The freshman played very well and Abi seems to lost a lot of weight and is a lot faster.

Amanda still scares me, her ball handling skills seem so sporadic. Sorry I can't bring much more info, I left with 10 minutes to go in the game, an it was something like 93-32.

Ardmore_Sooner
11/1/2007, 09:04 PM
Oh, and Jenna looks like she will be the leader of our offense. She does such a great job moving the ball around and playing such a pesky defense. I wouldn't base too much off of this game guys, as I said HSU was terrible. They should've just scrimmaged a high school team.

And by the way, Britney Brown is now part of the coaching staff! Don't know what her title is, but she is on the bench with the coaches. Just a little FYI.

AllAboutThe'O'
11/1/2007, 09:32 PM
I read the season preview over the sports wire this afternoon. I'm pretty optimistic; even though we lost a ton of senior leadership, I'm excited to see what our newcomers can do. And having arguably the best player in the nation back helps.
I won't be able to make every home game this year because of work commitments, which is why I declined to renew my season tickets, but I'm hoping to catch a few games.

BoomerGirl34
11/1/2007, 11:08 PM
Daniell Robinson had 18 points, and wow is she FAST! Jenny Vining has range like Higgins and Roethlisberger reminds me of Leah Rush.

We had a lot of sloppy passes and had 20 TO's which STINKS.

But all in all they looked amazing!

Lott's Bandana
11/1/2007, 11:19 PM
Girls had the new unis on tonight like the men, 'cept their's says "Oklahoma" instead of "Sooners" on the front. Same grey trim.

Someone needed to tell Carlee Roethlisberger how to wear the uniform in her first game as a Sooner. She played the first half with her shorts on backwards!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/2/2007, 06:48 AM
Daniell Robinson had 18 points, and wow is she FAST! Jenny Vining has range like Higgins and Roethlisberger reminds me of Leah Rush.

We had a lot of sloppy passes and had 20 TO's which STINKS.

But all in all they looked amazing!Maybe the 20 TO's were giving Henderson State an opportunity to be competitive.

It was just good to see them again but it's going to take a few games to get used to the new faces.

BoomerGirl34
11/2/2007, 08:08 AM
Coach Coale was a substituting fool last night as well...maybe all the lineup changes were making it a bit harder to get into any kind of rhythm.