PDA

View Full Version : Why Did I Watch The Duck F*ck Again?

stoopified
11/1/2007, 01:23 PM
ESnu ran it the other day and I stumbled into it,like some horrible accident I could not avert my eyes.First I witnessed AD being bulldogged around the head out of bounds,no flag.To make matters even more flagrantanother Duck crashes into Adrian who by now is 5 YARDS out-of-bounds,still no flag.Then comes the Blind leading the blind fiasco of the onside kick followed by the tiiped pass/interference play.I got mad all over again and was reminded WHY I don't watch games we lose or are screwed out of,after the fact.Once is bad enough but my bllodpressure can't handle that sort of FOOTBALL LARCENY again.I know better.

soonersn20xx
11/1/2007, 01:27 PM
*hands stoopified a prozac This help me at times like these.

adoniijahsooner
11/1/2007, 01:32 PM
ESnu ran it the other day and I stumbled into it,like some horrible accident I could not avert my eyes.First I witnessed AD being bulldogged around the head out of bounds,no flag.To make matters even more flagrantanother Duck crashes into Adrian who by now is 5 YARDS out-of-bounds,still no flag.Then comes the Blind leading the blind fiasco of the onside kick followed by the tiiped pass/interference play.I got mad all over again and was reminded WHY I don't watch games we lose or are screwed out of,after the fact.Once is bad enough but my bllodpressure can't handle that sort of FOOTBALL LARCENY again.I know better.

To me watching old losses can be compare to a movies like butterfly effect or premoniton. You know the outcome will be terrible and unsightly no matter how many times you try to relive it. There will still be no pass interference call, Allen Patrick is still going to come up with the onside kick, and Dennis Dixon will run around the field when the clock hits zero with arm raised and given the number 1 sign. You must love sad and frustrating movies for you to turn that crap on again. I think I got the Miami butt whippings and Osborne raping us back in the day if you want them.

PDXsooner
11/2/2007, 10:31 AM
it was bad for college football. stoops is 3-0 vs. bellotti. period.

snp
11/2/2007, 10:39 AM
Do you hate referees or using the space bar more?

stoopified
11/2/2007, 04:04 PM
Do you hate referees or using the space bar more?
I don't like space bars;too many spce pirates. :D

SoonerStormchaser
11/2/2007, 04:14 PM
I still remember where I was when I was watching that *** raping by the refs...

at a sports bar in Montgomery, Alabama with my OTS buddies...some of whom didn't care for OU (they're SEC guys)...but all of whom basically said in unison, "man, y'all got screwed!"

SoonerStormchaser
11/2/2007, 04:15 PM
That was the maddest I've been after an OU "loss."

As much as I feel sorry for Riese for the death threats he took...my darker half thinks he still deserves much more comeuppance than he got from the Pac10 after that game.

cvsooner
11/2/2007, 04:20 PM
Masochists.

stoopified
11/3/2007, 11:14 AM
Masochists.
I am starting to think there must be a sado-masochistic link there somewhere.

King Crimson
11/3/2007, 11:21 AM
i watched the youtube sequence a couple weeks ago for some reason.

what a travesty.

birddog
11/3/2007, 11:28 AM
i was watching that at the restaurant. i'm pretty sure i lost a couple of customers after that debacle because i went insane.. i refuse to EVAR watch that game again. same with the boise game. they're still too fresh in my memory and i'll just get po'd again.

PDXsooner
11/3/2007, 11:40 AM
people talk about how tough autzen is to play. of course it's tough when the *********s in the booth are playing for the home team. what a disgrace.

King Crimson
11/3/2007, 11:40 AM
i was watching that at the restaurant. i'm pretty sure i lost a couple of customers after that debacle because i went insane.. i refuse to EVAR watch that game again. same with the boise game. they're still too fresh in my memory and i'll just get po'd again.

last season was unique, that's for sure. hard to imagine a season that had two all-timer **** offs (in the 84 Texas category) but also included a conference championship and big "hat's off" to Paul Thompson.