PDA

View Full Version : The Big 12 North might win the season series this year

Blitzkrieg
11/1/2007, 11:21 AM
It stands at 8-8 right now, and unless there are upsets with KU versus Okie Lite and aTm at MU. Looks like 10-8.

The good news is that the old Big 8 is flexing some serious muscle on the Texicans this year. Mack better hurry and find the next Vince Young.

OUmillenium
11/1/2007, 11:38 AM
Ouch! Mack bash! Texican bash! Word...

man00
11/1/2007, 12:18 PM
the North is stronger from top to bottom (overall)

SOONERKAT
11/1/2007, 12:49 PM
The Pokes have a chance, but Mizzou is going to roll atm. Strange how the tables can turn in one year.

KingBarry
11/1/2007, 03:04 PM
Funny. When people saw that Texas was off and Nebraska was a basket case, they called the Big XII "weak." People didn't much respect Mizzou and NO ONE foresaw the rise of Mangino. And if Fran hadn't cratered himself who knows how good the Ags would be.

Speaking of Mangino -- He is a great coach and one of my favorites, but I hope his success this year will put him in the pipeline to a more distinguished football school. I freaking hate KU in all respects and all this cheering for the Jayhawks in the past few years is threatening to implode my head.

Stitch Face
11/1/2007, 04:56 PM
NO ONE foresaw the rise of Mangino

Pizza Hut probably did.

cvsooner
11/1/2007, 05:27 PM
Oh, man, that's low. Funny. But low.

rubyspirit
11/1/2007, 05:43 PM
You're dreaming ... O State will beat KU ... and OU will beat KU in the Big 12 Championship.

KantoSooner
11/1/2007, 07:13 PM
"NO ONE foresaw the rise of Mangino."

I'm getting a Herman Melville moment...."Thar she blows!"

goingoneight
11/1/2007, 07:16 PM
the North is stronger from top to bottom (overall)

Interesting... how did that OU/Missouri game go again?

The North is better overall this year than they have been in recent years... but it's still the same scenario. Nothing to be scared of unless you're not playing your A-game... and it will probably end up being decided on the final week who wins it. That's not an insult.

adoniijahsooner
11/2/2007, 11:24 AM
I know we try to divide the north from the south, but its all still viewed as the big 12, and as long as we have multiple teams playing well and ranked from both divisions then I am happy.