sitzpinkler
10/31/2007, 11:04 AM
http://www.mypicstudio.com/out.php?i=4730_catfound.JPG

Boomer.....
10/31/2007, 11:08 AM
I hear they make great pets.

TexasSooner01
10/31/2007, 11:12 AM
Those are mean little suckers!!! My dogs got ahold of one and it tore them up!!! After I got the dogs in the house, I had to call animal control to get the thing out of my yard. Now my poor doggies are traumatized and anytime they see anything that resemble a opossum they duck their tails and go the other way.

crawfish
10/31/2007, 11:26 AM
Those are mean little suckers!!! My dogs got ahold of one and it tore them up!!! After I got the dogs in the house, I had to call animal control to get the thing out of my yard. Now my poor doggies are traumatized and anytime they see anything that resemble a opossum they duck their tails and go the other way.

They should have their dog license taken away. :)

My childhood pet, a 30-lb schnauzer-poodle mix, tore the throat out of a full-grown possum in about ten seconds flat. I thought it was the coolest thing I ever saw. :O

Widescreen
10/31/2007, 11:46 AM
When we lived in Broken Arrow, the area just to our south started getting developed which was driving a lot of critters into our neighborhood. One night about midnight I heard my wife scream in the garage. She told me to look under the car and there were a pair of glowing eyes looking at us - possum! It was a nasty guy that did not want to vacate. At all. I finally started hitting it with a broom handle and it ran out of the garage hissing at me the whole time. Blech.

Okla-homey
10/31/2007, 12:16 PM
Them things is good eatin'

TexasSooner01
10/31/2007, 02:35 PM
They should have their dog license taken away. :)

My childhood pet, a 30-lb schnauzer-poodle mix, tore the throat out of a full-grown possum in about ten seconds flat. I thought it was the coolest thing I ever saw. :O

Your dog > my dogs :(

But my dogs are Wussies!!! :O

But other people dont know that when they see them. All they see are two big dogs. They dont need to know that they are gonna do is lick them to death! :D

skycat
10/31/2007, 02:44 PM
My dogs have left me rotting possum carcases in my backyard twice in the last couple of months.

soonerbrat
10/31/2007, 02:47 PM
my parents had one in their garage...it climbed up on the car and got it's paw stuck in the garage door opener chain. i don't remember how they got it out.

StoopTroup
10/31/2007, 02:55 PM
We had a Dachshund that cornered an armadillo when we lived out at the lake.

Man was he raisin hell....lol

achiro
10/31/2007, 02:56 PM
Someone call the number and report back to us if it is for real. mmmK, thanks.

StormySooner-IN
10/31/2007, 02:57 PM
Um. That's not a cat. :rolleyes:

:D :D :D ;)