PDA

View Full Version : Arcadia POPS again

SteelClip49
10/30/2007, 05:46 PM
Obviously the best time to go is during the weekdays before 5pm hits. I know there have been many threads about this but I go to UCO and it's just 10 minutes east of me. Every time I go there is always different varieties up there along with the Dublin DP, Coke, Jolt, Crush and so on. You can always find the soda you want but you must try the food there if you haven't already. The steak, burgers and salads are incredibly good and all for a decent price. Their seasonal pies are great as well; right now it's cherry and blueberry. You will never make a bad decision when ordering any item. Breakfast, lunch and dinner all worth it. Of course the fun is in getting whatever soda you want in the back. $2 a bottle but hey, my dad goes twice a month and stocks up and gets the original formula sodas he got when he was a kid in the 50s and early 60s. It's always a great time and sits right next to a winery. It is a must and a great short family day extravaganza for the locals and a must for anyone who comes here.