PDA

View Full Version : LSU fans now have some competition

colleyvillesooner
10/30/2007, 05:12 PM
Saw this on another board. Check out some Penn State fans after the game against tOSU:

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/?p=4094

NSFW Language.

I know it's a small percentage, but that is just horrible.

Jimminy Crimson
10/30/2007, 05:15 PM
I'd heard about that but haven't seen it yet.

WOW! :eek:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/30/2007, 06:06 PM
Outside of whorns(and I've never been to a game at tBoone), the Penn State fans are the worst I've ever personally seen in action.

DGolemi
10/30/2007, 06:09 PM
Mind your comments to what you know when you talk smack. Ask any fan coming to LSU what their experience is. 9 of of 10 say "excellent." Every team has at least a few "bad apple" fans. :pop:

10/30/2007, 06:12 PM
Ask any fan coming to LSU what their experience is. 9 of of 10 say "excellent." Every team has at least a few "bad apple" fans. :pop: Something tells me you didn't read this website back in Jan. '04

SteelClip49
10/30/2007, 06:14 PM
would that be people from France such as THE FRENCH?

Louisiana is America's sewer state.

DGolemi
10/30/2007, 06:17 PM
"Louisiana is America's sewer state."

And Oklahoma is America's leader in trailer trash and rednecks whom marry their own offspring...

DGolemi
10/30/2007, 06:18 PM
The fact is that every team has jerks and *******s who do not know how to behave in a social setting. There were plenty of articles from VT, Florida, and Auburn fans this year about our hospitality towards them. Like I said, don't talk of what you don't know.

10/30/2007, 06:24 PM
The fact is that every team has jerks and *******s who do not know how to behave in a social setting. There were plenty of articles from VT, Florida, and Auburn fans this year about our hospitality towards them. Like I said, don't talk of what you don't know.OK, we're convinced. Buh-bye!

fossil
10/30/2007, 06:26 PM

And Oklahoma is America's leader in trailer trash and rednecks whom marry their own offspring...
Dude, you grammer is pathetic.

DGolemi
10/30/2007, 06:28 PM
Jeez...why do you have to talk **** about a team you've only played one time in the past decade plus? Still mad about that '03 Champ loss? Shouldn't pick on LSU...everyone kicks OU's *** come the months of December/January...USC, Kansas State ring bells?

DGolemi
10/30/2007, 06:31 PM
Dude, you grammer is pathetic.

Yeah, pick on my grammar. That's a great insult! What makes it even better is that it's perfectly correct and you are just letting your 3rd grade education shine through, dumbass.

When Jeff Foxworthy comes to OK, he has to dumb down his show to "Are you smarter than...**** it...anyone?"

"Here's your sign."

badger
10/30/2007, 06:32 PM
Big 12 fans respect each other still... Big 10 and SEC fans have had many years to hate each other with rivalries.

10/30/2007, 06:32 PM
Jeez...why do you have to talk **** about a team you've only played one time in the past decade plus? Still mad about that '03 Champ loss? Shouldn't pick on LSU...everyone kicks OU's *** come the months of December/January...USC, Kansas State ring bells?7-2. You have 5 to make up. Also, start acting like those good, classy fans of which you speak.

DGolemi
10/30/2007, 06:36 PM
All I did was defend my school. It was you people who started attacking myself and my home state with classless comments such as "Louisiana is America's sewer state." What's that all about?

Charla
10/30/2007, 06:37 PM
I just saw a deal on the world news tonight about how 84% of all the people in Loseranna are below poverty level. The great washed out city New Orleans was founded by the slave trade. I really don't think we want to talk about White Trash. In fact didn't the feds bring everybody new trailer houses after they gave that place a bath. LSU SEUAX

SOONERKAT
10/30/2007, 06:38 PM

Hey there pot. Allow me to introduce you to kettle ...

Got 7?

47straight
10/30/2007, 06:39 PM
All I did was defend my school. It was you people who started attacking myself and my home state with classless comments such as "Louisiana is America's sewer state." What's that all about?

Go the **** away. Stop acting like a whorn.

And speaking of whorns - getting a beer chucked at me like in the video is EXACTLY what has happened to me in Austin. Except in Austin, the little bitches drove away and wouldn't stand up for their little keystone-in-a-can chucking.

soonerboy_odanorth
10/30/2007, 06:40 PM
The fact is that every team has jerks and *******s who do not know how to behave in a social setting. There were plenty of articles from VT, Florida, and Auburn fans this year about our hospitality towards them. Like I said, don't talk of what you don't know.

So you're saying that what many posters experienced in New Orleans for the 2003 BCS game was "hospitality"?

What makes you think people around here aren't speaking from experience?

You gotta lot of nerve coming on our board accusing us of what we do and do not know, coon-A**.

*And I mean that in the strictest terms of "badge of honor" with which you LSU folks seem to treat that particular slander.

Octavian
10/30/2007, 06:40 PM

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3889/bawlingemoticoniv9.gif (http://imageshack.us)

badger
10/30/2007, 06:41 PM

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2011/modvl0.jpg
oh, and one more thing...
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/1903/gheyxn6.jpg
The above images can be used freely and accessed at the Fark Board. I used these in honor of the stupid visiting A&M aggies and the start of the women's basketball season.
Now... if you're here to make fun of Oklahoma, you're at the wrong board. Isn't there some board you can go to where they talk about their season being over because of Kentucky? kplzthx

Ardmore_Sooner
10/30/2007, 06:46 PM
OU = 7
Ohio State = 6
Nebraska = 5
Miami = 5
Texas= 4
Minnesota = 4
Army = 3
Pittsburgh = 2
Alabama = eleventy-billion

LSU = 2 ..... ouch

colleyvillesooner
10/30/2007, 06:48 PM
Man I wish ********* wasn't ***** out...

10/30/2007, 06:49 PM
Texas '63, '69, split '70, '05. How and when did they get #5?

DGolemi
10/30/2007, 06:51 PM
So every one of you who went down to NO for the Champ game had a horrible experience? I'm sure, Besides. NO is not BR. It is a completely different world. Don't act like OU doesn't have its share of dickhead fans. Come on.

"I just saw a deal on the world news tonight about how 84% of all the people in Loseranna are below poverty level. The great washed out city New Orleans was founded by the slave trade. I really don't think we want to talk about White Trash. In fact didn't the feds bring everybody new trailer houses after they gave that place a bath. LSU SEUAX"

1. Go **** your mom, *********.
2. Learn how to spell an insult correctly, if you're going to try to be a smart-*** (Seaux), faggot.
3. Classy to slam on Katrina. Nice. Let me go back and make fun of people who lost their lives/family in the Great Dust Bowl. God, you're such a pathetic ******.

"You gotta lot of nerve coming on our board accusing us of what we do and do not know, coon-A**. "

Apparently what you don't know is alot. Coon-*** is a term of endearment that people from the Acadiana sections of the state embrace as their heritage, of which I am not. Once again, *********.

Ardmore_Sooner
10/30/2007, 06:52 PM
Texas '63, '69, split '70, '05. How and when did they get #5?

I meant 4. Sorry. I give them to much credit! ;)

badger
10/30/2007, 06:54 PM
2. Learn how to spell an insult correctly, if you're going to try to be a smart-*** (Seaux), faggot.
3. Classy to slam on Katrina. Nice. Let me go back and make fun of people who lost their lives/family in the Great Dust Bowl. God, you're such a pathetic ******.
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6153/stfuex2.jpg

DGolemi
10/30/2007, 06:55 PM
??? I never was here to slam OU. I merely stood up for LSU. There is a major difference. I'm a member on here because I like OU, but not enough to weather anti-LSU blatantly erroneous slander.

Kentucky? Please? We're #3? It's over?
I think you are a few steps behind us in the rankings last time I checked. And Kentucky? Please? Like you can say ANYTHING on that when you lost to Colorado?

Ardmore_Sooner
10/30/2007, 06:55 PM
So every one of you who went down to NO for the Champ game had a horrible experience? I'm sure, Besides. NO is not BR. It is a completely different world. Don't act like OU doesn't have its share of dickhead fans. Come on.

"I just saw a deal on the world news tonight about how 84% of all the people in Loseranna are below poverty level. The great washed out city New Orleans was founded by the slave trade. I really don't think we want to talk about White Trash. In fact didn't the feds bring everybody new trailer houses after they gave that place a bath. LSU SEUAX"

"You gotta lot of nerve coming on our board accusing us of what we do and do not know, coon-A**. "

Apparently what you don't know is alot. Coon-*** is a term of endearment that people from the Acadiana sections of the state embrace as their heritage, of which I am not. Once again, *********.

You talk like the most articulate lawyer I've ever heard! :D

badger
10/30/2007, 06:57 PM
??? I never was here to slam OU. I merely stood up for LSU.
Two resident LSU fans is enough, thanks. Besides, they're actually NICE and don't trash Oklahoma.
So... in conclusion, let me introduce you to Big 12 legend, Tom Osborne:
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/5378/l8rlsrrs1.jpg

Ardmore_Sooner
10/30/2007, 06:58 PM
Why are you on here, I think Tebow is waiting for your phone call. ;)

DGolemi
10/30/2007, 06:58 PM
Blah.

usmc-sooner
10/30/2007, 06:59 PM
You talk like the most articulate lawyer I've ever heard! :D

he's defending LSU on the internet. next thing you know he will e-mail an *** kicking to some of us.

StormySooner-IN
10/30/2007, 07:00 PM
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1917/manginoxc5.jpg

10/30/2007, 07:05 PM
he's defending LSU on the internet. next thing you know he will e-mail an *** kicking to some of us.I already got mine, and it smarts...plenty!

badger
10/30/2007, 07:09 PM
I made this EXTRA SPECIAL nsfw message JUST for you, DGolemi!
Click here for message! (http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8767/lestervs0.jpg)
:D:D:D

Charla
10/30/2007, 07:10 PM
Excuse me I never learned Coon-***. This is how we say it in Okie, LSU SUX. Some of us are grateful for the dustbowl days as that is when the wind blew the crap out of Oklahoma and most of it landed in California, and if you were really Queer you just rolled down to Loseranna. I think that movie Waterboy was atrue story.

freshchris05
10/30/2007, 07:10 PM
i'm so glad this guy came on here to proved to us that all lsu fans arent jacka$$es... hes doing a swell job! :)

snp
10/30/2007, 07:14 PM
Big 12 fans respect each other still... Big 10 and SEC fans have had many years to hate each other with rivalries.

PSU has been in the Big 10 for a whopping 3 years longer than the Big 12's existence. I'm not buying that.

10/30/2007, 07:19 PM
PSU has been in the Big 10 for a whopping 3 years longer than the Big 12's existence. I'm not buying that.PSU fans don't give Pennsylvania good representation, from what I've seen. ('85 Orange Bowl)

Jeopardude
10/30/2007, 07:23 PM
Yeah, pick on my grammar. That's a great insult! What makes it even better is that it's perfectly correct and you are just letting your 3rd grade education shine through, dumbass.

Actually, sir, it's incorrect.

You wrote,

WRONG!

See, "whom" doesn't work here because it connects two clauses and does not need an object pronoun. If you really want to pretend you had jenn-yew-wine book learnin', and are just dying to use "whom", you should phrase it like this, "And Oklahoma is America's leader in trailer trash and rednecks whom their own offspring marry." That makes the trailer tash and rednecks (or just rednecks, your sentence construction is not so clear), the object of the clause and therefore merit the use of the pronoun "whom".

Other sentences where whom is used correctly:

To whom does DGolemi hold such anger, his imbecilic mother or father?

DGolemi of whom we speak is someone we should permabane.

Though Dolemi is someone we think of whom as a nitwit, I dislike LSU's mascara wearing freak of a coach more.

SteelClip49
10/30/2007, 07:27 PM
DG, obviously you weren't at the 2003 National Title game. We stayed at the Ambassador in Nawlins and no sooner than we walk in, LSU coons start cussing and saying nonsense. It continued everywhere we went; your fellow fans throwing beer bottles, urinating on my fellow fans. Yeah, talk about hospitality. LSU fans make Whorns and Aggies look like saints. DG, we have our fair share of bad fans like all teams but some just take it way too far. You, like many other coons down there are nothing but degenerates. BTW, next time I am in Loserana, I will bring some Lysol for whenever an LSU degenerate like yourself walks by I can spray instantly. Also, to protect yourself, wear a cup cuz ya know, the scrotum is very important. Now be gone Coon.

Charla
10/30/2007, 07:28 PM
LSU got what they deserved, Les Miles.

Doged
10/30/2007, 07:29 PM
??? I never was here to slam OU. I merely stood up for LSU. There is a major difference.

Trashing Oklahoma has nothing to do with "standing up for LSU". Defending would be responding to insults with reasons why the insult wasn't true. Throwing out OU insults on an OU message board is called stupidity, not "standing up".

And to answer one of your questions, I'm sure there are a couple of OU fans who did not have bad experiences with LSU fans. I personally haven't heard of any, but I'm sure some did not. Most of us just tried to avoid the LSU fans and had nothing more severe than a few insults and full diet of that idiotic "tiger bait" yelling to deal with.

Kudos for being a somewhat literate troll, though you did incorrectly opt for "myself" in place of "me" earlier. Remember, read the sentence without the prepositional phrase for a word usage check.

achiro
10/30/2007, 07:45 PM
Seriously, I heard an add the other day on the radio from the players from LSU asking the fans to tone it down, be respectful and such. I'm kind of thinking that when the players to a PSA to the fans, there is a problem. Especially when the players are criminals themselves.:eek:

josh09
10/30/2007, 08:08 PM

Your right. Your whole school consists of jerks and *******s.

Dont make me bring up the Sugar Bowl of 2004 either, because those were the worst fans ive ever witnessed.

Well, apart from these Penn State fans now.

LSUdeek
10/30/2007, 08:17 PM
Can I put threads on ignore?

Sooner_Havok
10/30/2007, 08:19 PM
Can't we all just agree that getting **** *** drunk with the Alabama fans was fun?

Sooner_Havok
10/30/2007, 08:21 PM

Yeah, It is called go over to the SO...wait, why am I even here right now, there has to be a good thread over there in desperate need of some sort of sexual innuendo.

AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

LSUdeek
10/30/2007, 08:23 PM
Yeah, It is called go over to the SO...wait, why am I even here right now, there has to be a good thread over there in desperate need of some sort of sexual innuendo.

gross.

OU Adonis
10/30/2007, 09:00 PM
You know calling someone a coon is a racist remark?

En_Fuego
10/30/2007, 09:14 PM
A quote from the Blog

"My eyes can’t convince my brain that’s not in Baton Rouge, and those aren’t LSU fans"

A Sooner in Texas
10/30/2007, 09:40 PM
You know calling someone a coon is a racist remark?

"coonass," however, is directed toward those of Cajun descent - whose ancestors came from Acadia, in Canada. Therefore, most Cajuns are white. Ever read the poem "Evangeline" in junior high? The Acadians - or Cajuns - migrated to Louisiana, but don't remember why. To call a Cajun a "coonass" is pretty much a compliment to them.

Now, class dismissed and eat your gumbo. ;)

GottaHavePride
10/30/2007, 09:49 PM

Deek, I would like to apologize that I let that jackass have that long to tarnish the reputation that you and several other decent LSU posters have built up around here.

Since I'm such a nice guy, I'll let him come back in a couple of weeks if he can stop swinging around his internet :les:, er, I mean :chicken:.

Class. I has it.

goingoneight
10/30/2007, 10:01 PM
Honestly, I've seen some bad stuff before... and I try desperately not to associate it with a university of fanbase. Mostly because I've tailgated with some of what everyone calls the "worst" fans and had great experiences, and I've had some rather unspeakable things said to me by some of the "classiest."

The r-tard n00b is right about one thing, everyone has their bad apples. Would you all believe that I've had Baylor and Nebraska fans among my worst experiences before? And would you believe that I have Texas and Alabama among the best? Sounds weird around here, definitely... but it's true. The nationally respected, "classy" Huskers were rude as hell before the 2005 game and I also remember how rudely many of them spoke of Jason White after he went out in 2001. I heard Huskers chanting "Get-up-pus-sy!"

I've even seen some of OUr own be rude a few times and it shames me as a fan that these strangers reflect on Oklahoma as a whole because one Jim Bob won a free ticket to a game from the Sports Animal, so he decides to rip off a guy's scrotum and cuss them out. Sadly, I have felt that way before about OSU fans because of the rotten experience I had in 2002 in Stillwater. Since then, I've heard delusional Poke fans, but really have not run into any other "horrible" OSU fans. Granted, I've only visited Stillwater once since then, and didn't wear OU stuff at the time, but whatever.

LSUdeek
10/30/2007, 10:07 PM
Deek, I would like to apologize that I let that jackass have that long to tarnish the reputation that you and several other decent LSU posters have built up around here.

Since I'm such a nice guy, I'll let him come back in a couple of weeks if he can stop swinging around his internet :les:, er, I mean :chicken:.

Class. I has it.

I gets sick of people coming on here and ruining our good name!!!! *

* Not really, I just enjoy watching the trolls get the banhammer slapped on em real hard.

GottaHavePride
10/30/2007, 10:12 PM
* Not really, I just enjoy watching the trolls get the banhammer slapped on em real hard.

[Raising Arizona] Well, sometimes I get them menstrual cramps real hard. [/Raising Arizona]

insuranceman_22
10/30/2007, 10:57 PM
Hey I got to experience the 03 BCS game in New Orleans. Da Golem up above is partly correct in that everyfan base has it's a$$ holes. From my experience that's true with the majority of lsu's base. About 75% were true pricks in New Orleans. Not to mention we were severly outnumbered everywhere I went. The night before the game on Bourbon Street it was packed, which was to be expected. I was screamed at repeatedly, which was okay, all the coon @sses were hammered (I don't mean it as a badge of honor). What took the cake was all the harrasing to a group of Sooner fans in a second floor rental unit. The had a banner hanging and the losur faithful just hung out and screamed at them, occasionally throwing beer and whatever else they could at them. The Sooner's responded with a new banner, which although in bad taste was funny as hell, it said "You can't spell SLUT without LSU!" The cajun went nuts, throwing everything that wasn't nailed down at the second floor group, dirt, bricks, cups, it was freaking wild.

Brings us to the game. One of the coon @sses was seated in front and about 5 seats over (we were surrounded, but this one in particular) and he was giving my wife all kinds of hell. Well a guy can't take a lot of crap, but if it's directed at his kids (who luckily weren't there) or his wife then the guy can get a bit upset. Luckily he couldn't see me all that well, when I finally stood up and started after his butt he shut up and actually took off the other way (I'm fairly big guy).

So when I speak about the tiger faithful, I've been there and done that. Pricks! Been to Texas, OU, OSU & Arkansas.....not a wealth of different stadiums, but lsu was by far and without question the worst grouping of tools, jerkoffs and pricks I've ever been around.

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

insuranceman_22
10/30/2007, 10:59 PM
And deek - what I wrote above doesn't include you.....just thought I'd toss that out.....

HTown77095
10/30/2007, 11:02 PM
I only knew 2 LSU Alumni and I didn't like either one. They were both extremely arrogant.

LSUdeek
10/30/2007, 11:05 PM
And deek - what I wrote above doesn't include you.....just thought I'd toss that out.....

I hope one day you can make it down to TS in Baton Rouge (2018?!?). The New Orleans fiasco was just a case of the fanbase not being able to "act like they've been there before".

insuranceman_22
10/30/2007, 11:09 PM
lol - is that a date offer?

Ash
10/30/2007, 11:09 PM
The fact that LSU fans bombarded Tebow with hundreds of death threats on his cell phone doesn't help their case.

I'm sure there are exceptions to this rule, but this is hard to live down.

LSUdeek
10/30/2007, 11:10 PM
lol - is that a date offer?

Yeah. Will you go out with me? :pop:

LSUdeek
10/30/2007, 11:12 PM
Somehow we made it on this list:

http://www.bleacherreport.com/articles/3172-European_Football-No_Place_Like_Home_The_10_Toughest_Venues_in_the_W orld

I'd have to think the top 10 venues would be exclusively these 3rd world hundred plus thousand soccer stadiums where refs are killed routinely.

LSUdeek
10/30/2007, 11:13 PM
The fact that LSU fans bombarded Tebow with hundreds of death threats on his cell phone doesn't help their case.

I'm sure there are exceptions to this rule, but this is hard to live down.

I guess. I have to wonder what OU college student fans would do with Colt McCoy's cell phone number.

I just think kids are kids, for the most part. Hell, this thread is about Penn State, for cryin out loud!

badger
10/30/2007, 11:15 PM
I guess. I have to wonder what OU college student fans would do with Colt McCoy's cell phone number.
I would pretend to be a hot chick that wanted to clear all his acne off his pimply face with my tongue and whipped cream.

:P

Ash
10/30/2007, 11:16 PM

I just think kids are kids, for the most part. Hell, this thread is about Penn State, for cryin out loud!

Kids will be kids.

LOL

:rolleyes:

insuranceman_22
10/30/2007, 11:17 PM
We did sort of get off Penn State here, but we haven't played them since the 80's and a lot of us remember 03! Yep it's a date, but my wife will have to come along too.

NYC Poke
10/30/2007, 11:18 PM
Thanks to whomever posted that. I'm barred from youtube at work.

WTF did that prove? His ar's more accurate than Morelli's?

sooneron
10/30/2007, 11:19 PM
There are osu fans in NYC?

badger
10/30/2007, 11:20 PM
Oh, Deek and freek will like this:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3087571

So basically, the third team in our little one-loss threesome from 2003, you know, the one that didn't belong, might be closer to sanctions if this lawsuit is successful. Eventually Bushie will say "screw USC" and just admit everything.

LSUdeek
10/30/2007, 11:20 PM
Kids will be kids.

LOL

I'd say this Penn State incident was worse than any phone calls. Wouldn't you?

I mean, LSU fans have thrown chit at opposing SEC buses before, but if you visit any Virginia Tech, Arizona, or Oregon State board you'll see nothing but praise for our hospitality.

LSUdeek
10/30/2007, 11:21 PM
Oh, Deek and freek will like this:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3087571

So basically, the third team in our little one-loss threesome from 2003, you know, the one that didn't belong, might be closer to sanctions if this lawsuit is successful. Eventually Bushie will say "screw USC" and just admit everything.

FUSC

Don't gotta say much more than that.

Ash
10/30/2007, 11:24 PM
I'd say this Penn State incident was worse than any phone calls. Wouldn't you?

I mean, LSU fans have thrown chit at opposing SEC buses before, but if you visit any Virginia Tech, Arizona, or Oregon State board you'll see nothing but praise for our hospitality.

I'd say classless a-holes are classless a-holes no matter what team they cheer for. Every team has some, but others have fanbases as a whole who carry the a-hole flag.

No offense, but from personal experience and evidence before and after, you're brethen fall into the latter category.

sooneron
10/30/2007, 11:25 PM
Seriously doubt it. This will be settled out of court with sealed stuff and what not. Book it. The guy wants 300k. That's probably what bush makes in one week/game.

LSUdeek
10/30/2007, 11:26 PM
I'd say classless a-holes are classless a-holes no matter what team they cheer for. Every team has some, but others have fanbases as a whole who carry the a-hole flag.

No offense, but from personal experience and evidence before and after, you're brethen fall into the latter category.

I don't have any argument that a lot of people in the dirty were jerks that night. I just don't think that they are always jerks. Again, I can point to lots of visiting OOC teams quotes.

Ash
10/30/2007, 11:29 PM
I don't have any argument that a lot of people in the dirty were jerks that night. I just don't think that they are always jerks. Again, I can point to lots of visiting OOC teams quotes.

That's fine, and you might be a great person, hell I don't know you from Adam.

But, in my book, LSU fans in general have at least two strikes against them and it's going to take a lot to change my mind.

jwlynn64
10/30/2007, 11:54 PM
Seriously doubt it. This will be settled out of court with sealed stuff and what not. Book it. The guy wants 300k. That's probably what bush makes in one week/game.

It's not a civil case. It's a criminal case that a settlement will not make go away.

Sooner Eclipse
10/30/2007, 11:59 PM
Deek, i feel for you. You are being put in the position of defending the undefensible. I go to Lafayette, BR and NO several times a year on business and the people I meet are generally pleasant, kind people. However, the ones in and around the SD that night were some of the most rude, arrogant, obnoxious and generally disgusting dolts I have ever had the misfortune of coming across.

I hope that most of that behavior was fueled by the excitement of most of them not knowing how to act like they've been there before because they haven't. (at least not in their lifetime)

I've been to countless games not necessarily involving OU, including our 2 recent OB NC game appearances. In almost every case there were a few beligerant butt holes, but mostly kind, welcoming, if not warm genuine people. For comparision, I met 3 LSU fans within the security gates of the SD that were kind and just wanted to talk about the game and the teams. The vast majority, especially in the surrounding area and french quarter, were just rude and nasty. The suprising part was that the most loud and obnoxious were middle aged women.

The only thing that keeps the LSU fanbase from being the top of the class in classlessness is the stories by OU fans of being pee'd on when using tunnel entrances at the OB during our games with MIA in the 80s. (substantiated by family members that attended those games)

SoCal
10/31/2007, 09:46 AM
NSFW

Sorry if this has already been posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9qLUn9H0EQ

OUDoc
10/31/2007, 09:55 AM
What a bunch of a**holes.

Grimey
10/31/2007, 10:07 AM
For those of us for whom Youtube is blocked, could you describe what happened?

boomersooner28
10/31/2007, 10:19 AM
Bunch of Penn State fans in a parking lot, looked like mostly young people (students and such). 2 Ohio State fans come walking through and the PSU peeps pummel them with cans of beer, some empty, some full, while screaming obscenities. Then one doosh PSU fan runs up and hits one of the OSU fans as he continues to try to get the hell outta there. Pretty ridiculous.

colleyvillesooner
10/31/2007, 10:38 AM
For those of us for whom Youtube is blocked, could you describe what happened?

Try here when it's back up:

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/?p=4094

sooneron
10/31/2007, 10:40 AM
This has to be an isolated incident.

http://www.fanblogs.com/penn_state/005882.php

sooneron
10/31/2007, 10:41 AM
The only bad thing about these **** heels and us talking about it, is that we will probably be inundated with psu fans once they hear about the ragging they are getting.

soonerboomer93
10/31/2007, 10:44 AM
it's already a 3+ page thread on the ****ing first page

IBTM

badger
10/31/2007, 10:46 AM
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/7637/searchgp1.jpg
I love using these things :D
Oh wait, I DO NOT like using these things, because it means people are f--ing up! :mad:

sooneron
10/31/2007, 10:47 AM
it's already a 3+ page thread on the ****ing first page

IBTM
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3678/searchbuttonlt0.jpg

:texan:

colleyvillesooner
10/31/2007, 10:48 AM
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/6434/108803pv1.gif

blackbeauty02
10/31/2007, 10:51 AM
that's ridiculous. not even texas fans deserve something like that. it might not be as bad if the ohio state fans were doing stuff back or it was a fight but they are walking away with their backs turned. i didn't know psu had bad fans.

SteelClip49
10/31/2007, 10:54 AM
What were the PSU fans like at the 1986 Orange Bowl for those of you who went to the game?

sooneron
10/31/2007, 10:56 AM
I am so glad that I am not a part of either of those POS fanbases.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUDF84goZvA

Doged
10/31/2007, 11:13 AM
We're just misunderstanding the hospitality of Penn St fans, is all. According to the frat guy, "no PSU student meant to disrespect any tOSU student". :D

Tha' link to tha' article goes raht' here. (http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive/2007/10/31/fan_violence_flares.aspx)

sooneron
10/31/2007, 11:18 AM
I haven't heard about any meatchicken incidents like this, maybe their superiority complex is founded after all.

MSU - riots after the Final FOur
PSU - this and the other incident I linked from 05 - I'm sure there are more
tOSU - Riots and an ongoing crap rep for their fans

10/31/2007, 12:43 PM
What were the PSU fans like at the 1986 Orange Bowl for those of you who went to the game?Verry snotty, arrogant, and seemed to have a sense of entitlement. Appealing as fans of whorn, domer and orange aggy.

MikeInNorman
10/31/2007, 01:06 PM
Bunch of Penn State fans in a parking lot, looked like mostly young people (students and such). 2 Ohio State fans come walking through and the PSU peeps pummel them with cans of beer, some empty, some full, while screaming obscenities. Then one doosh PSU fan runs up and hits one of the OSU fans as he continues to try to get the hell outta there. Pretty ridiculous.

Oh, OK, I get it. Just like the 48 straight hours of the same thing that happened in NO in 2004.

Blue
10/31/2007, 05:55 PM
I gotta say being from Mobile, Al, I love New Orleans. Great times every visit. I wasn't there for the BCSNC but I can imagine it brought out all the roaches from the woodwork that don't represent the majority of LSU fans. If that game was played in Miami, you more than likely would have had a different experience.

Imagine if OU played for the title in OKC. Thousands of hicks parading and partying around Bricktown without tickets and not planning to buy any.

NYC Poke
10/31/2007, 07:51 PM
Welcome to Pennsyltucky.

Seamus
10/31/2007, 10:24 PM
There are osu fans in NYC?

There's a lot of police on horseback in New York City, and, well, someone's gotta clean up.

LSUdeek
10/31/2007, 10:33 PM
Oh, OK, I get it. Just like the 48 straight hours of the same thing that happened in NO in 2004.

Right, I'm sure you got hit with multiple full cans of beer.

NYC Poke
10/31/2007, 10:35 PM

From my experience with LSU fans, I think you're probably right. They'd down the beer first.

Purple Tiger
11/1/2007, 02:22 AM
Big 12 lacks passion because with the exception of the Texas schools,very few in state kids play for these schools.
Will OU sign more than one Oklahoman this year?

kevpks
11/1/2007, 02:58 AM
Big 12 lacks passion because with the exception of the Texas schools,very few in state kids play for these schools.

This from a fan of a team whose QB of the future is a thug on about strike 10 by now. At least he's an in-state kid right?

snp
11/1/2007, 03:00 AM

It was in the back of a frat house and according to the video, the guy that runs up and smashes a beer can on them was a Pittsburgh fan.

kbsooner
11/1/2007, 08:04 AM

Arguably our best players on both sides of the ball are Oklahomans, Bradford and Lofton.

KantoSooner
11/1/2007, 09:16 AM

Apparently you missed the tediously long string on this board last week about this topic. Let me put it in a capsule for you:
1. Most OU players are from OK. Okay, I'll not bandy percentages, but around 50% and some years, far higher. Including most if not all of our award winning players.
2. OU recruits heavily from TX and other surrounding states and nationally (get used to this - as you've now achieved some prominence, you will now be recruiting nationally as well, congratulations).
3. OU competes for the enchilada pretty much every year. With a state population of something like 3.25 million, competing against schools in states like Texas and California, with pops measured in tens of millions, not to mention your little Eden on the bayou, we'd have to be pretty stupid to not recruit outside the borders of our own state.

Yes, bakamono, we'll sign more than one Okie this year. And you're insinuation is self-indicting to the point of comedy. I suppose LSU has a policy of excluding all non-Lousianians?

Scoregasm
11/1/2007, 10:12 AM
When I went to the Sugar Bowl eevryone was cordial until AFTER the game, then about 90% of them were drunken, loud, obnoxious a-holes. That WAS MY OWN PERSONAL FIRST PERSON experience.

Seamus
11/1/2007, 01:19 PM
It was in the back of a frat house and according to the video, the guy that runs up and smashes a beer can on them was a Pittsburgh fan.

I think the guy says that idiot is from Pittsburgh, but not a Pitt fan.

Ash
11/1/2007, 01:49 PM

Don't feed the collie humper troll, folks.

badger
11/1/2007, 02:37 PM
This from a fan of a team whose QB of the future is a thug on about strike 10 by now. At least he's an in-state kid right?
Neaux, neaux. "Perrilloux" isn't Leauxisianan at all!:rolleyes:

Socrefbek
11/1/2007, 05:46 PM

I lived in Louisiana from 1995-1998 (Slidell) and 2000-2004 (Mandeville) because of my job. LSU fans as a whole are the most drunken bunch of abusive idiots I have ever had to witness in my entire life. I have been to games at Baton Rouge as a neutral fan before and I also experienced LSU fans as an opponent at the BCS MNC Sugar Bowl.

I know of what I speak. You on the other hand are in defensive denial of your school and its fans. A great number of LSU fans are drunken scum sucking trash. They have a lot of good fans but their bad fans are not a few exceptions. They comprise a fairly large percentage (30-40%) of their fans.

snp
11/1/2007, 08:07 PM
I think the guy says that idiot is from Pittsburgh, but not a Pitt fan.

Well, that leads me to believe he is a Pitt fan since otherwise where he's from has no meaning. Lots of the PSU boards are claiming that there were a bunch of Pitt Pikes (the frat house this was at) and that'd be the logical conclusion. It's not like you'd bring up the city where this guy is from instead of the school he goes to.

Geekboy
11/1/2007, 09:32 PM
Gentlemen......please......'this is the war room!"

I am an LSU homer as most know and I consider myself a friend of one of the biggest OU 'homers' on this website, and he will remain nameless. That being said I would gladly hook up with any OU fans for a game in Baton Rouge and I can guarantee a good experience. I can't speak to New Orleans. That town is insane and I KNOW most OU fans had a bad experience there.

I can promise an opposite experience in Baton Rouge and being an LSU fan if I were to hook up with you for a game there and if any of you encountered a hideous verbal or whatever abuse I would GLADLY punch any drunken LSU fan in the face if they did that to any of you. Plus I feel confident that would not happen.

On the Virginia Tech boards after the game in 'Baton Rouge' (not New Orleans) almost 90% said it was the greatest college experience they had.

We will feed you, give you free drinks and you won't feel threatened at all.

All places have their drunk fans that are out of line and yes, maybe LSU more than most but it won't be like New Orleans. And no.....this isn't a deal if we win the game we are nice. Even in a loss you'll be treated with respect.

Just my two cents. If you consider the normal 'Tiger Bait' chants abusive then I can't help you. But it is a different deal than New Orleans.

soonerboomer93
11/1/2007, 09:44 PM
the LSU fans I know in real life are nice, i can't complain about them

Sooner1979
11/1/2007, 09:46 PM
Gentlemen......please......'this is the war room!"

I am an LSU homer as most know and I consider myself a friend of one of the biggest OU 'homers' on this website, and he will remain nameless. That being said I would gladly hook up with any OU fans for a game in Baton Rouge and I can guarantee a good experience. I can't speak to New Orleans. That town is insane and I KNOW most OU fans had a bad experience there.

I can promise an opposite experience in Baton Rouge and being an LSU fan if I were to hook up with you for a game there and if any of you encountered a hideous verbal or whatever abuse I would GLADLY punch any drunken LSU fan in the face if they did that to any of you. Plus I feel confident that would not happen.

On the Virginia Tech boards after the game in 'Baton Rouge' (not New Orleans) almost 90% said it was the greatest college experience they had.

We will feed you, give you free drinks and you won't feel threatened at all.

All places have their drunk fans that are out of line and yes, maybe LSU more than most but it won't be like New Orleans. And no.....this isn't a deal if we win the game we are nice. Even in a loss you'll be treated with respect.

Just my two cents. If you consider the normal 'Tiger Bait' chants abusive then I can't help you. But it is a different deal than New Orleans.

So now I know that there is at least "1" good quality fan of LSU out there...

I was at the Sugar Bowl and all I can say is "Wow"...In fact, I did have beer cans thrown at me, and was spit on by several fans...I felt like I was walking down a very long coridor in some prison with all the inmates taunting and hazing me as I walked to my freedom...The closer I got to the end, the farther it seemed...I am sure LSU does have more than "1" good fan, but I was disgusted by the lack of respect that they had for Humans in general...

I have read many of your posts, and you do seem to be a very loyal and respectful fan even when you get hazed from time to time...

Cam
11/1/2007, 09:48 PM
It's not just the Tiger Bait chant, it's the Tiger Bait chant 2 inches in front of my face, 50 times a day. It's the the LSU fan with his <10 year old daughter stopping a total stranger on the street and telling her how much of a loser she is because she's an OU fan. The list goes on and on.

You couldn't pay me enough to go to an OU/LSU game anywhere but Norman. Not going to happen.

Some of your brethren who feel the need to stop by here and add their 2 cents don't help any.

Seamus
11/1/2007, 10:26 PM
Well, that leads me to believe he is a Pitt fan since otherwise where he's from has no meaning. Lots of the PSU boards are claiming that there were a bunch of Pitt Pikes (the frat house this was at) and that'd be the logical conclusion. It's not like you'd bring up the city where this guy is from instead of the school he goes to.

I was kinda thinking it was like that Monty Python skit, "Say No More," where he says about his wife, "well, she's from Glendale." So it would be "he's from Pittsburgh."

Meh. I gots nuthin.' Maybe all Penisylvanians are idiots.

MikeInNorman
11/2/2007, 09:41 AM

On second thought, I couldn't tell if those Penn Staters had vomit all over themselves, so the Coona$$ comparison is not as close as I first imagined.

My bad, Bouchet.

swardboy
11/2/2007, 10:07 AM
Imagine if OU played for the title in OKC. Thousands of hicks parading and partying around Bricktown without tickets and not planning to buy any.

That's actually kind of funny.....I mean OU playing for the title in OKC..;)

Desert Sapper
11/2/2007, 12:17 PM
Apparently you missed the tediously long string on this board last week about this topic.

No. He just couldn't understand what anyone else had to say on the matter. Case in point: Link (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2075737#post2075737)

Desert Sapper
11/2/2007, 12:25 PM

We signed 8 Oklahomans and 4 Texans last year.

LSU signed 9 Louisianans and 5 Texans last year.

Pot, meet kettle.

Ash
11/2/2007, 12:57 PM
That's actually kind of funny.....I mean OU playing for the title in OKC..;)

The Ford Center would be rawkin'!

:texan:

picasso
11/2/2007, 02:01 PM
and you're a shining example, Cletus.

picasso
11/2/2007, 02:05 PM
I only knew 2 LSU Alumni and I didn't like either one. They had 3 teeth betwixt them and both smelled extremely like a cross between stale swamp water, dog **** and cheap whiskey. oh and a$$.

This has been my experience also.

Blue
11/2/2007, 05:41 PM
Having dinner with two LSU grads tonight. Great people.

SweetheartSooner
11/2/2007, 07:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdGIbW1GCg8

:eek:

LSUdeek
11/3/2007, 10:42 AM
On second thought, I couldn't tell if those Penn Staters had vomit all over themselves, so the Coona$$ comparison is not as close as I first imagined.

My bad, Bouchet.

It's Boucher, but I wouldn't have expected you to get that one right.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Waterboy

sooner518
11/3/2007, 10:55 AM

Pot, meet kettle.

leave your fancy dancy logic out of this, Tiger-Bait!!!

Anyone have the original video that started this thread? Its been taken down off of Youtube and Id like to know what the fans did to warrant such a thread

Purple Tiger
11/3/2007, 11:21 AM

Pot, meet kettle.
You are wrong! Fact is,OU can't win w/o Texas players. Sooners have never had a winning team comprised of a majority of Oklahoma players. Even your small colleges are loaded with out of state kids.

Cam
11/4/2007, 10:46 AM
You are wrong! Fact is,OU can't win w/o Texas players. Sooners have never had a winning team comprised of a majority of Oklahoma players. Even your small colleges are loaded with out of state kids.
And this relates to to LSU fans being classless jack asses how?

Desert Sapper
11/4/2007, 02:58 PM

Explain, then, how we managed to win the 2000 MNC and go undefeated...with a majority of Oklahoma players.

I've said it before, but I know now that you either can't or don't bother to read anyone else's posts:

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2076012#post2076012

Fact is, LSU can't win w/o Texas players. Lousiana has a bigger population than Oklahoma, and still relies on Texans to fill its depth chart. If you managed to look at that thing every once and a while (and could read), you would recognize that your starting QB is from Tyler. At least our starting QB is an Oklahoman.

silverwheels
11/4/2007, 03:02 PM

You are such a goddamn moron. GTFO you stupid bastard.

47straight
11/4/2007, 04:48 PM

Who is this..... really?

Charla
11/4/2007, 07:47 PM
If the kids choose to leave their homestate and come play at an Oklahoma school who would this be a bad reflection on ? But we are grateful that LoSer U. has lovingly accepted Les Miles as they are a good fit. It just amazed me how fast OSUx found another one almost as stupid but not near as arrogant.

sooner518
11/4/2007, 08:18 PM
lol. how is he wrong? did we not sign 8 Oklahomans? what part of the quoted post is wrong?

Bradford (Oklahoman) to Gresham (Oklahoman) seemed like a pretty strong combo yesterday too. Not that it matters anyhow. If they choose to leave Texas to come to OU, what does that say about OU?

Breadburner
11/4/2007, 10:17 PM
http://www.ilogicweb.net/pics/kit2.jpg

LSUdeek....Purple Tiger and friends.....

TheHumanAlphabet
11/4/2007, 11:26 PM
What's funny about this story...To bring it back to the Penn State issue from the thread jack...

Is the beer throwing guy was a PIKE form PITT, not PSU and the tOSU guys were PIKEs from Ohio. Way to go guys, diss on your brothers...

Apparently the cops have IDed the PITT guy and will have filed charges against him and the PSU PIKEs are on double secret probation and no alcohol until the IFC can investigate and meet...

MikeInNorman
11/5/2007, 10:57 AM
It's Boucher, but I wouldn't have expected you to get that one right.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Waterboy

Actually, I take pride in my ignorance of Cajun High Culture.

http://www.film.it/fnts/film/immagini/300x180/waterboy201.jpg

jwlynn64
11/5/2007, 05:35 PM
If the kids choose to leave their homestate and come play at an Oklahoma school who would this be a bad reflection on ? But we are grateful that LoSer U. has lovingly accepted Les Miles as they are a good fit. It just amazed me how fast OSUx found another one almost as stupid but not near as arrogant.

Well said. There is nothing wrong with anyone deciding to go to College in God's Country. I think most of them have bumper stickers that say "I wasn't born in Oklahoma but I got here as fast as I could!" ;)

Grimey
12/7/2007, 03:22 PM
Penn State sux (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105115)

sooner2b09
12/7/2007, 03:39 PM
Mind your comments to what you know when you talk smack. Ask any fan coming to LSU what their experience is. 9 of of 10 say "excellent." Every team has at least a few "bad apple" fans. :pop:

Every team has a few but your team is full of them. Back in 04 my brother and i were spit on and heckled by a whole group of your fans. Never been to a penn state game though. But that was my worst experience with fans

r5TPsooner
12/7/2007, 03:43 PM

No, that would be Arkansas, which ironically plays in the SEC.

r5TPsooner
12/7/2007, 03:48 PM

The good times are here once again.

As the Nature Boy would say...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

RedstickSooner
12/7/2007, 06:15 PM
Golemi, I've attended plenty of LSU home games. And at LSU home games, tailgaters are generally quite friendly towards visiting fans. (With the possible exception of Tennessee fans, who most just ignore).

HOWEVER.... The reception OU fans got in New Orleans for the National Championship game was despicable, and while I wasn't there (my son was just coming home from the hospital, and I couldn't see paying a grand for my ticket anyhow), everyone I've talked to who was there and even remotely objective -- LSU and OU fans alike -- have claimed that the majority of Tiger fans were effing horrible *********s.

LSU fans either don't handle national championship well, or they just don't handle New Orleans very well. Either way, LSU's fanbase embarrassed me greatly, as up until then I'd thought of LSU as my second-favorite team.

Now, I largely ignore them. Or root against them, due to my basic loathing for Miles.

12/7/2007, 06:25 PM
You are such a goddamn moron. GTFO you stupid bastard.This could almost be classified as name-calling. Glad I wasn't the purple and yellow bowfin this was directed at.

LSUdeek
12/7/2007, 08:36 PM
LSU fans either don't handle national championship well, or they just don't handle New Orleans very well. Either way, LSU's fanbase embarrassed me greatly, as up until then I'd thought of LSU as my second-favorite team.

Now, I largely ignore them. Or root against them, due to my basic loathing for Miles.

I'm hoping we take advantage of this opportunity to show that we can handle success. I really am.

OKLA21FAN
12/7/2007, 08:45 PM
I'm hoping we take advantage of this opportunity to show that we can handle success. I really am.
good point

LSU has banished the 'comet theory' (where they only show up every 50 or so years). i am guessing their fans from '03 have learned a few things. I know the ones I have met since seemed to have changed

frankly, i am not sure the LSU fans that made their appearance in N.O. actually spent many home games in Baton Rouge.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt

2k2 c5
12/7/2007, 09:22 PM

That would be "who", not "whom."

2k2 c5
12/7/2007, 09:24 PM

And that would be "me", not "myself."

silverwheels
12/7/2007, 09:26 PM
This could almost be classified as name-calling. Glad I wasn't the purple and yellow bowfin this was directed at.

:D

It's true. Is it bannable if it's true? He's nothing but a spamming troll.

pott_2
12/8/2007, 02:31 AM

He may be correct.... but......all of that trailer trash and redneck sewer still flows southeast.