PDA

View Full Version : the okie state fans heads have swollen

rondog79
10/30/2007, 02:13 PM
i talked to a group of zero state fans today and they were talking about how thier gonna win the big 12 and then said they will beat ou by 20. i wanted to tell them where the the loony ben was but just laughed and said. before ou crushes u i think the shorthorns are gonna burst their little im 40yr old swollen heads

sooner518
10/30/2007, 02:15 PM
try using english next time. it helps

JohnnyMack
10/30/2007, 02:16 PM
Or try having fewer margaritas at lunch. That might help too.

OKLA21FAN
10/30/2007, 02:28 PM
ask them if they playing on staying/showing up for the 2nd half of this week's TEXAS game first, because in the past 4 games, the Horns have out scored Okie Lite 134 to 7 after halftime. :pop:

TUSooner
10/30/2007, 02:53 PM
OU fans, on the other hand, are perfectly humble and modest, and simply being honest when we say there's NO WAY that OSU will ever beat us (again)?

I only hope the coaches and players take OSU more seriously than some of our posters do.

OKLA21FAN
10/30/2007, 03:13 PM
maybe the coaches and players should be more concerned w/ beating this weeknd Aggie first

after all, we are all trying to be humble :pop:

TXBOOMER
10/30/2007, 03:15 PM
I'd probably have to go with texass. If they were playing Troy State I know who I would take.

cheezyq
10/30/2007, 03:22 PM
try using english next time. it helps

Not when it's aggie fans we're talkin' 'bout.

Widescreen
10/30/2007, 03:35 PM
I sure hope we can be nearly as good as Troy since being nearly as good would still result in us blowing them out.

The_Red_Patriot
10/30/2007, 03:36 PM
Wow, who knew Ralph Wiggum was a Sooner fan?

http://www.thesimpsonsquotes.com/images/ralph_nose.gif

SoonerBOI
10/30/2007, 03:41 PM
you've got to give it to them for being delusional. Acouple of wins here and there and uso wins the Big XII title...

Mac94
10/30/2007, 03:42 PM
No team that is 1-4 against Coach Fran stands any chance of winning anything meaningful.

cheezyq
10/30/2007, 03:50 PM
No team that is 1-4 against Coach Fran stands any chance of winning anything meaningful.

Wow. Now that's some serious nut-cruncher smack talk right there. ;)

85sooners
10/30/2007, 04:02 PM
lol

stoopified
10/30/2007, 04:44 PM
I can't take a Gundy coached team seriously until they beat SOMEBODY in the Top 20.I am a fan and not a player or coach so I can take oSu for granted,especially in Norman.As bad as we have been away from Norman,osu is worse.

NYC Poke
10/30/2007, 05:00 PM
I sure hope we can be nearly as good as Troy since being nearly as good would still result in us blowing them out.

Troy is now in the "others receiving votes" category. They are higher ranked than, say, Colorado.

TahoeSOONER
10/30/2007, 05:14 PM
Pokes need defense to battle with Oklahoma. Hopefully the secondary will tighten up with these next few games. I hope OSU beats tx, even though it will hurt our BCS, jsut because the teasippers always need a beat down.

BOOMER SOONER!

picasso
10/30/2007, 05:16 PM
OU fans, on the other hand, are perfectly humble and modest, and simply being honest when we say there's NO WAY that OSU will ever beat us (again)?

I only hope the coaches and players take OSU more seriously than some of our posters do.
we don't play the game Groucho.

picasso
10/30/2007, 05:18 PM
Troy is now in the "others receiving votes" category. They are higher ranked than, say, Colorado.
whom you got whacked and spanked and embarrassed by.

please please oSu fan, why do you do this every season? We're Sooner fans, we've been there many times, missed being there many times, and will be there many more times before you wankers will. and I'm not talking about Johnny Mack's house.

Widescreen
10/30/2007, 05:24 PM
You registered to post that? Wow!

Do you have any clue how colossally bad your defense is? We lost to CU on a last second field goal. You guys got run IN THE 1ST HALF. And do give me some crap about how Troy is really good. They're not.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/30/2007, 06:03 PM
I never like pulling for the whorns, but am forced to at least one game per year. It's when they play the nagging orange nuisance from up north.

silverwheels
10/30/2007, 06:05 PM

What about the other teams you couldn't beat this year?

tommieharris91
10/30/2007, 06:23 PM

Or, say, Texas A&M. :rolleyes:

47straight
10/30/2007, 06:35 PM
If they think they will win by 20, then offer a hundred buck wager at that spread. When they refuse, tell them to shut up.

goingoneight
10/30/2007, 07:13 PM
You could always just throw a stick and see if they leave.

badger
10/30/2007, 07:15 PM
*cough* TROY! *cough*

Lott's Bandana
10/30/2007, 07:16 PM
Wide's superb siggy:

"Stoops' players would run through a brick wall for him. Mack's players have way too much respect for those who took the time and energy to construct the brick wall and, therefore, would look for an alternative route to the other side." - Kirk Bohls

Would that be the wall holding up Boone Farm's stadium? The one with the OU graphically and heroically embedded in the brick? Dem Pokeys playing football remind me of Italians trying to fight a World War...

Flying Scotsman
10/30/2007, 07:16 PM
Did someone grab their trojans and cough? <grin>

silverwheels
10/30/2007, 07:17 PM
Also, Troy has been playing Sun Belt competition, which is why their record is better than it should be had they been playing in a real conference.

With the way Gundy just abuses all those Sun Belt teams, I'd figure that OSU would rather join that conference. Maybe they might actually win a conference title for once.

Jacie
10/30/2007, 07:21 PM
I don't mind which team wins this one, either result works for Oklahoma so long as the Sooners take care of business over the rest of the conference season.

MextheBulldog
10/30/2007, 08:56 PM
4-0 at boone
1-3 on the road

Not in Norman, not this year

tRoY tRoY tRoY

SoonerBBall
10/30/2007, 09:03 PM

Thread over.

Lock it now before it gets gay.

NYC Poke
10/30/2007, 10:52 PM
You registered to post that? Wow!

Do you have any clue how colossally bad your defense is? We lost to CU on a last second field goal. You guys got run IN THE 1ST HALF. And do give me some crap about how Troy is really good. They're not.

I bothered posting here, so trust me I know how bad our defense is. It is painful to watch losing to a Sun Belt opponent, much as the same way it must have been painful to watch losing to a WAC opponent in a BCS bowl on national television and becoming the impetus for why people think Hawaii should play in a BCS bowl this year. All I'm saying is that the Sun Belt team we lost to may not be as embarrassing as it sounds (See Michigan v. App. St.; OU v. BSU).

SoonerBBall
10/30/2007, 11:25 PM
I bothered posting here, so trust me I know how bad our defense is. It is painful to watch losing to a Sun Belt opponent, much as the same way it must have been painful to watch losing to a WAC opponent in a BCS bowl on national television and becoming the impetus for why people think Hawaii should play in a BCS bowl this year. All I'm saying is that the Sun Belt team we lost to may not be as embarrassing as it sounds (See Michigan v. App. St.; OU v. BSU).
I wasn't going to rip on you until you compared a mediocre Troy team to a Boise St. team that went undefeated and had to successfully complete 5/5 trick plays to beat a fairly average OU team. So yeah, die in a fire.

47straight
10/30/2007, 11:33 PM

I'm sorry - what bowl game did you go to last year?

Doged
10/31/2007, 01:02 AM

Heh.. you don't know the first thing about football, do you. You've chosen to be a sheep-humper fan. Get used to pain. Your team will always lose and never have the chance to play in BCS bowl, much less win one. Never fear, though. When Booger Pickins' hedge fund collapses you'll still get the conference payout we provide by winning consistently.

YWIA

SoonerKnight
10/31/2007, 01:15 AM

That is really a mindless comparison. Seeing as the sunbelt team you lost to is not that good and BSU was undefeated like 2 years in a row or even more. The OU team they played was not complete and it still smashed the living crap aout of that ****** bag team up north. Again OSU will be losers and go to loser bowl.com. Your coach will not win against any relevant team and Texas will probably put the hurt on ya'll this saturday. OU is about winning chapionships!!! osu is about whining about OU winning those championships!!! :pop:

Widescreen
10/31/2007, 01:17 AM
OU is about winning chapionships!!! osu is about whining about OU winning those championships!!! :pop:
<Insert aggy comment about wrestling championships here>

SoonerKnight
10/31/2007, 01:17 AM
I wasn't going to rip on you until you compared a mediocre Troy team to a Boise St. team that went undefeated and had to successfully complete 5/5 trick plays to beat a fairly average OU team. So yeah, die in a fire.

I think its burn in hell! :D

DreamZ22
10/31/2007, 08:19 AM
[hairGel] [hairGel] [hairGel] [hairGel] [hairGel] [hairGel] [hairGel] [hairGel]
osu fan needs to be more like [hairGel] be a man and quit whining and making predictions until win you something important. The "We Just Cant Compete.com" bowl doesnt count.

Bourbon St Sooner
10/31/2007, 10:37 AM
I know that aggy is the home of moral victories, but is this guy seriously bragging about getting de-pantsed on national tv by an "almost ranked" troy ****in' state. I really didn't think aggy could get more pathetic.

NYC Poke
10/31/2007, 10:52 AM
That is really a mindless comparison. Seeing as the sunbelt team you lost to is not that good and BSU was undefeated like 2 years in a row or even more. The OU team they played was not complete and it still smashed the living crap aout of that ****** bag team up north. Again OSU will be losers and go to loser bowl.com. Your coach will not win against any relevant team and Texas will probably put the hurt on ya'll this saturday. OU is about winning chapionships!!! osu is about whining about OU winning those championships!!! :pop:

Agreed that that was an average OU team that backed into a BCS bowl. And I wasn't BSU to Troy, I was comparing the pain of the loss (though everyone will talk about the BSU game for years to come; our loss to Troy will be forgotten after this season). As for the aTm loss, no excuses. We blew it. Make sure it doesn't happen to you.

OKLA21FAN
10/31/2007, 10:55 AM
Agreed that that was an average OU team that backed into a BCS bowl. And I wasn't BSU to Troy, I was comparing the pain of the loss (though everyone will talk about the BSU game for years to come; our loss to Troy will be forgotten after this season). As for the aTm loss, no excuses. We blew it. Make sure it doesn't happen to you.
wow, winning a conference championship is now 'backing in a BCS bowl game'

thats pretty deep.

refresh my memory, how many times has okie lite backed into one of those? :pop:

Boarder
10/31/2007, 10:58 AM
everyone will talk about the BSU game for years to come; our loss to Troy will be forgotten after this season

Actually that's a great insight. Is there one osu game that anyone outside of stillwater talks about? Win or lose? Any in the history?

How about OU?

That's a big difference. osu is not even the beginning of a blip on any sort of radar and OU is a fixture there.

badger
10/31/2007, 11:05 AM
Ok, FACT FINDING MISSION:

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to go to the OSU game and FIND THESE AGGIES:

1- An OSU Aggy wearing a Colorado shirt.
2- An OSU Aggy wearing a Boise State shirt.
3- An OSU Aggy dressed like the Statue of Liberty
4- An OSU Aggy dressed like an Oregon Duck ref.
5- An OSU Aggy with the scores of either the Colorado or Fiesta Bowl games.

Now, for bonus EXTRA EXTRA credit, see if you can spot these OU SOONER FANS:
1- An OU Sooner fan wearing a Troy shirt.
2- An OU Sooner fan wearing a Tech shirt.
3- An OU Sooner fan dressed as Bobby Reid eating chicken.
4- An OU Sooner fan dressed as Mike Gundy (complete with hair gel), yelling "I'm a MAN! I'm 40!" and other such rants.

Ok, odds are, you are going to find more of the described OSU fans than the OU fans. You will probably find NONE of the OU fans described, even though they are in the same context as the OSU fans. Alas, OU fans wear OU STUFF. OSU fans, however, wear BAD OU stuff. There's your difference right there.

INAKRUT, you say? Well, I hope SoonerFans.com posters bring their cameras for VISUAL PROOF :D

PS: It would be awesome if someone dressed as Gundy... of course, it would have also been awesome if OSU kept their game this weekend and we could have had a Halloween Bowl to do that at! ARGH!!!! :mad:

sooneron
10/31/2007, 11:12 AM
Actually, the national scene has such a short attention span, (you should know about that) and the bsu game has been replaced in most people's minds by App State over Mich or Stanford over suc at home. Newsflash for you, most people want Hawaii in a bowl for two reasons - big offensive show and the fact that they actually added a bowl game so that ---- get this--- a mid-major can hopefully qualify for a bcs game! FYI, mid majors are somewhere that you and the red headed stepchildren of OK would feel more at home. Take your wrasslin trophies with you, if you like. I guess we'll be backing into another conf champ game this year...

Right over your ****ty team. [beep beep beep]

JohnnyMack
10/31/2007, 11:39 AM
whom you got whacked and spanked and embarrassed by.

please please oSu fan, why do you do this every season? We're Sooner fans, we've been there many times, missed being there many times, and will be there many more times before you wankers will. and I'm not talking about Johnny Mack's house.

:mad:

JohnnyMack
10/31/2007, 11:40 AM
I honest to god hate osu fan worse than any other fan. You simply can't talk rationally with them.

Piware
10/31/2007, 11:42 AM
Agreed that that was an average OU team that backed into a BCS bowl.

Backed in???? The only thing the Pukes have ever backed into was an unwary sheep!

OKLA21FAN
10/31/2007, 11:42 AM
I honest to god hate osu fan worse than any other fan. You simply can't talk rationally with them.
but they are a program on the rise!!!!

again

IB4OU2
10/31/2007, 11:49 AM
Ok, FACT FINDING MISSION:

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to go to the OSU game and FIND THESE AGGIES:

1- An OSU Aggy wearing a Colorado shirt.
2- An OSU Aggy wearing a Boise State shirt.
3- An OSU Aggy dressed like the Statue of Liberty
4- An OSU Aggy dressed like an Oregon Duck ref.
5- An OSU Aggy with the scores of either the Colorado or Fiesta Bowl games.

Now, for bonus EXTRA EXTRA credit, see if you can spot these OU SOONER FANS:
1- An OU Sooner fan wearing a Troy shirt.
2- An OU Sooner fan wearing a Tech shirt.
3- An OU Sooner fan dressed as Bobby Reid eating chicken.
4- An OU Sooner fan dressed as Mike Gundy (complete with hair gel), yelling "I'm a MAN! I'm 40!" and other such rants.

Ok, odds are, you are going to find more of the described OSU fans than the OU fans. You will probably find NONE of the OU fans described, even though they are in the same context as the OSU fans. Alas, OU fans wear OU STUFF. OSU fans, however, wear BAD OU stuff. There's your difference right there.

INAKRUT, you say? Well, I hope SoonerFans.com posters bring their cameras for VISUAL PROOF :D

PS: It would be awesome if someone dressed as Gundy... of course, it would have also been awesome if OSU kept their game this weekend and we could have had a Halloween Bowl to do that at! ARGH!!!! :mad:

but I was gonna wear my OSU = Troys Boys Tee-shirt this weekend.

Breadburner
10/31/2007, 12:08 PM
Just imagine...Always having to adopt another team to talk smack about another....It's sad when thats all you have....

NYC Poke
10/31/2007, 12:31 PM
Actually, the national scene has such a short attention span, (you should know about that) and the bsu game has been replaced in most people's minds by App State over Mich or Stanford over suc at home. Newsflash for you, most people want Hawaii in a bowl for two reasons - big offensive show and the fact that they actually added a bowl game so that ---- get this--- a mid-major can hopefully qualify for a bcs game! FYI, mid majors are somewhere that you and the red headed stepchildren of OK would feel more at home. Take your wrasslin trophies with you, if you like. I guess we'll be backing into another conf champ game this year...

Right over your ****ty team. [beep beep beep]

If they are looking to see a big offensive show, they don't want to see Hawaii against a good defense. I watched a good part of the SJSU game and Colt Brennan is way overhyped. He looked very mediocre (4 picks vs. 4 TDs, and 1 of those TDs should have been an INT) against what looked like a very bad football team. They might get past Boise (who lost to 2-5 Washington), but I'd really hate to see them in a BCS bowl. I'm all for giving the little guys a chance, but Hawaii is not the team for that.

soonerinabilene
10/31/2007, 02:29 PM
If they are looking to see a big offensive show, they don't want to see Hawaii against a good defense.

Your right. They want the worlds greatest offense against a good defense. Not a great defense like Troy. Or Georgia. Or A&M. But against just a good one. Like Nebraska.

mdklatt
10/31/2007, 02:46 PM
much as the same way it must have been painful to watch losing to a WAC opponent

Ah yes...the mythical "upset" by the "underdog" that was actually ranked higher than us. :rolleyes:

mdklatt
10/31/2007, 03:01 PM
though everyone will talk about the BSU game for years to come

I think Appalachian State took care of that.

our loss to Troy will be forgotten after this season

Whereas I'm sure your win over Sam Houston St. has already been immortalized on a T-shirt.

SEPTEMBER 29, 2007

oSu 39 - SHSU 3

ONE GOONER QB DOWN, ONE TO GO!

frankensooner
10/31/2007, 03:01 PM
Why does that poke from ny have green spek?

NYC Poke
10/31/2007, 03:05 PM
I think Appalachian State took care of that.

Whereas I'm sure your win over Sam Houston St. has already been immortalized on a T-shirt.

SEPTEMBER 29, 2007

oSu 39 - SHSU 3

ONE GOONER QB DOWN, ONE TO GO!

Well, that's a little embarrassing.

mdklatt
10/31/2007, 03:07 PM

That's easy to fix. ;)

mdklatt
10/31/2007, 03:09 PM
Well, that's a little embarrassing.

OMG, I was right??

NYC Poke
10/31/2007, 03:11 PM
OMG, I was right??

No reason to be proud of beating SHSU.

JohnnyMack
10/31/2007, 03:13 PM
That's only because you can't claim it as a win to use to become bowl eligible.

JohnnyMack
10/31/2007, 03:16 PM
Pokes have to win 2 of 4 in order to qualify to go to the whogivesa****.com bowl.

mdklatt
10/31/2007, 03:19 PM

No, I mean there are T-shirts for it?

NYC Poke
10/31/2007, 03:23 PM

Exactly what I mean. I haven't seen the shirts (not a huge OSU contingent up here), but if I did I would find them embarrassing. You're not supposed to brag about something you're supposed to do. I would wager that there aren't any shirts in Norman proclaiming the score of the North Texas game.

Mac94
10/31/2007, 03:43 PM
Pokes have to win 2 of 4 in order to qualify to go to the whogivesa****.com bowl.

I'm pretty sure they can. When the NCAA added a 12th game I almost positive they also said D-1AA (FCS) teams count towards bowl eligibility. That's why my Aggies are considered bowl eligible ... even though one of our wins was against Montana State.

fadada1
10/31/2007, 03:47 PM
... (not a huge OSU contingent up here), ....
not a big one in oklahoma either. so, no worries.

TopDawg
10/31/2007, 03:49 PM
I'm pretty sure they can. When the NCAA added a 12th game I almost positive they also said D-1AA (FCS) teams count towards bowl eligibility. That's why my Aggies are considered bowl eligible ... even though one of our wins was against Montana State.

I'm not sure whether the NCAA made that change or not, but your Aggies could be bowl eligible through another clause that I know used to exist (not sure if it still does) that states that you can count a win against a D-1AA team toward bowl eligibility once every four years or something like that.

jdsooner
10/31/2007, 03:58 PM

My sentiments exactly!

NYC Poke
10/31/2007, 03:58 PM
The term bowl eligible refers to any NCAA football team that is able to play in one of the 32 bowl games that are a part of the Division I Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS; formerly Division I-A) season. In order to be bowl eligible, a team must have at least six wins, including conference and out-of-conference games, and the team must not be on probation. The NCAA allows one victory per season over a Division I FCS (formerly I-AA) team to count toward an FBS team's bowl eligibility. This prevents teams from scheduling multiple games against FCS teams in an effort to pad their win total. The term 'bowl eligible' is usually only used when referring to those teams that are eligible to play in minor bowl games, and not to those team who are competing to play in one of the five BCS bowl games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowl_eligible

C&CDean
10/31/2007, 04:20 PM
The term bowl eligible refers to any NCAA football team that is able to play in one of the 32 bowl games that are a part of the Division I Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS; formerly Division I-A) season. In order to be bowl eligible, a team must have at least six wins, including conference and out-of-conference games, and the team must not be on probation. The NCAA allows one victory per season over a Division I FCS (formerly I-AA) team to count toward an FBS team's bowl eligibility. This prevents teams from scheduling multiple games against FCS teams in an effort to pad their win total. The term 'bowl eligible' is usually only used when referring to those teams that are eligible to play in minor bowl games, and not to those team who are competing to play in one of the five BCS bowl games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowl_eligible

So, we have us a smart agroid. You must be the only OSU fan in existence who went to school somewhere else.

fadada1
10/31/2007, 04:28 PM
if they lose out, it won't matter anyway.

NYC Poke
10/31/2007, 04:39 PM
if they lose out, it won't matter anyway.

And I don't think a win against Baylor gets us there. We need that and a win over UT, KU, or OU. We'll see what happens on Saturday against UT. I worked in Houston and/or Austin for several years, and I really like beating them.

MikeInNorman
10/31/2007, 04:52 PM

Maybe a medallion?

Doged
10/31/2007, 05:08 PM
So, we have us a smart agroid. You must be the only OSU fan in existence who went to school somewhere else.

Now that right there was funny I don't care who ya' are.

NYC has posted a couple of things I've agreed with. Before that, me agreeing with a Poke was a phenomenon considered outside the realm of possibility by most serious scientific concerns. I'd throw in some more 3-, 4- and 5- syllable words but those are the only ones I know.

goingoneight
10/31/2007, 07:25 PM
Agreed that that was an average OU team that backed into a BCS bowl.

Uh, yeah... I'm pretty sure we won in places you didn't... and railing off seven consecutive victories without a once-a-generation player in Adrian Peterson isn't "backing in." We lost a helluva lot more talent in Bomar than Texas did in McCoy, and they only lost him for half a game, numb nuts.

As stated above, how many times has OSU "backed into" a conference title?

And I comparing wasn't BSU to Troy, I was comparing the pain of the loss (though everyone will talk about the BSU game for years to come; our loss to Troy will be forgotten after this season).

Yes, you'll lose another round of embarassing games like you always do next year.

As for the aTm loss, no excuses. We blew it. Make sure it doesn't happen to you.

That's about the only statement you posted that doesn't ooze aggy.

NYC Poke
10/31/2007, 07:49 PM
Uh, yeah... I'm pretty sure we won in places you didn't... and railing off seven consecutive victories without a once-a-generation player in Adrian Peterson isn't "backing in." We lost a helluva lot more talent in Bomar than Texas did in McCoy, and they only lost him for half a game, numb nuts.

As stated above, how many times has OSU "backed into" a conference title?

Let me clarify the "backing in" comment. I know you guys like to win out and don't want to have to rely on another team's losses to get you into the title game. Then you won the title game. Frankly, I'd take a conference championship any way we could get it. Given the adversity OU faced, that might be Stoops best year coaching. Kudos to you.

And AD was/is a stud. He was exciting to watch in college and he's exciting to watch now. I bet the teams that passed on him because of "injury concerns are kicking themselves.

Yes, you'll lose another round of embarassing games like you always do next year.

Unfortunately, that seems to be our trademark. Hopefully we can change that in the future.

That's about the only statement you posted that doesn't ooze aggy.

I don't really talk smack, and to the extent I do, I only do it where I feel it's deserved. We haven't earned the right to talk smack against OU football. I have a lot of respect for your program and your coach. I wish you the best of luck on your season (except November 24).

Outopia
10/31/2007, 09:17 PM
Boy , you guys have absolutely owned this poor aggy. You ought to be ashamed.

Nahhhh......

badger
10/31/2007, 10:44 PM
lest we forget bonehead's immortalized-on-youtube words after the game

"you'll always be a little sister to Oklahoma"

or something like that. i try to forget that guy.

picasso
11/1/2007, 12:53 PM
And I don't think a win against Baylor gets us there. We need that and a win over UT, KU, or OU. We'll see what happens on Saturday against UT. I worked in Houston and/or Austin for several years, and I really like beating myself.
I'm happy for the both of you.

Come back in 20 years and oSu football will still have no relevance.

burp.

OU4LIFE
11/1/2007, 01:09 PM

welcome to the list, poke.

LIST (http://bfcfgof.com/ou4ldiafl/)

NYC Poke
11/1/2007, 01:13 PM

Wow. I expected some flames here, but nothing like that!

NYC Poke
11/1/2007, 01:15 PM
[server issues - duplicate post]

OU4LIFE
11/1/2007, 01:17 PM
:D

sooneron
11/1/2007, 01:21 PM
I still question a poke living in NYC, no way they would want to be that small of a fish.

Well... maybe...

fadada1
11/1/2007, 01:25 PM
I still question a poke living in NYC, no way they would want to be that small of a fish.

Well... maybe...
North Yukon City

SoonerRecon
11/2/2007, 03:17 PM

lets not give him too much credit, a retard can google wikipedia

Animal Mother
11/2/2007, 04:00 PM
North Yukon City

Outstanding!!!
North Yukon City. Home to Barf Brooks.

MALE918
11/2/2007, 04:44 PM
Also, Troy has been playing Sun Belt competition, which is why their record is better than it should be had they been playing in a real conference.

With the way Gundy just abuses all those Sun Belt teams, I'd figure that OSU would rather join that conference. Maybe they might actually win a conference title for once.

WHOA Slow down their wheels.....they would lose to the mighty Troy

TexasSooner01
11/2/2007, 04:58 PM

Okay...that is creepy! :eek:

I am glad I am still on your good side!! ;)

Sooner1979
11/2/2007, 05:29 PM

I am offended as a Sooner fan that you do not have another individual on that board. I almost cant mention his name without wanting to commit a triple homicide.......John "F'ing" Bible......John "How can I screw the Sooners this time" Bible.....John "I love Mack Brown" Bible.....John "How can I get Bob Stoops to get ****ed" Bible.....John "Every F'ing Sooner fan is going to kill me" Bible.....John "Man are the Sooner Faithful going to be ****ed because of this BS call that I just invented" Bible.....

^^^^Do you know who I am talking about?^^^^

Please be sure and get right on that....

SoonerBacker
11/3/2007, 06:53 AM
I think I found a picture of the NYC Poke! It has to be him. There can't be more than one of these aggys in NYC!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/HardCorpsHistory/006-marknakedcowboy.jpg

Crimsontothecore
11/3/2007, 07:34 AM
It's not NYCPoke, look closer.
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd53/mollytrixie/006-marknakedcowboy.jpg

jwlynn64
11/3/2007, 08:16 AM
I think that you farked the wrong guy! :eek:

That doesn't sound right. ;)

SoonerBacker
11/3/2007, 09:00 AM
Yeah - I was thinking NYCPoke was the OTHER guy.

NYC Poke
11/3/2007, 10:49 AM
Yeah - I was thinking NYCPoke was the OTHER guy.

The other guy looks eerily similar to Larry "Wide Stance" Craig.

I live pretty near Times Square and have to walk through there on my way to work in the morning. I've never seen him. My nephew did when he was up visiting this summer.

RedStripe
11/3/2007, 11:28 AM
I live pretty near Times Square and have to walk through there on my way to work in the morning. I've never seen him. My nephew did when he was up visiting this summer.

look in the mirror

tulsaoilerfan
11/3/2007, 11:33 AM
Ah yes...the mythical "upset" by the "underdog" that was actually ranked higher than us. :rolleyes:
Don't muddle up the BS with facts; how dare you!!!!!! ;) ;)

classof88
11/3/2007, 02:22 PM
did you remind them that each one of them--- aggie men, women and children are nothing but garbage to be disdained and humiliated for eternity?

i am certain they are chanting they are the best 5-3 team in the country!

i hope the whorns crush them and their delusion.

noone knows much about os----eeewwweee outside of northeast oklahoma.

OU4LIFE
11/3/2007, 06:19 PM
I think I just heard the other shoe drop.

bluedogok
11/3/2007, 06:33 PM
...or their balloon pop....