PDA

View Full Version : Collin County (TX) courthouse is biased

Widescreen
10/30/2007, 02:06 PM
So I show up for jury duty today and bring my laptop for the usual hurry up and wait. They apparently have wireless access there. I connect easily and can even VPN into work. I then try sf.com - BLOCKED! A few months ago, my car dealership has SF.com blocked and now this. What is going on?????? How am I supposed to be fair and impartial without access to this site?

I'm at home now because I told the defense attorney that I would consider a police officer a more reliable witness than some random yahoo. :)

OKLA21FAN
10/30/2007, 02:12 PM
www.hidemyass.com

thats a good bet to get around any blocked site

just helpin

handcrafted
10/30/2007, 02:19 PM
So I show up for jury duty today and bring my laptop for the usual hurry up and wait. They apparently have wireless access there. I connect easily and can even VPN into work. I then try sf.com - BLOCKED! A few months ago, my car dealership has SF.com blocked and now this. What is going on?????? How am I supposed to be fair and impartial without access to this site?

I'm at home now because I told the defense attorney that I would consider a police officer a more reliable witness than some random yahoo. :)

Hey! You figured out the system! :D