PDA

View Full Version : What are the odds/secret....

SeattleOUstudent
10/30/2007, 01:06 PM
to scoring some OU/A&M tickets before kickoff? Driving up from :texan: , but without tickets...and im a little worried I wont be able to find any for face or under. TIA

flopshotjoe99
10/30/2007, 01:17 PM
shouldn't be an issue, there are always a ton for sale. I Imagine face would be easy.

frankensooner
10/30/2007, 01:35 PM
If you wait til after kick, you can probably score a ticket for under twenty.

SeattleOUstudent
10/30/2007, 03:31 PM
have people had about the same luck in finding tickets? Think i can get em for $40/ea?

stoops the eternal pimp
10/30/2007, 03:35 PM
Shouldnt have a problem finding tickets for 40 each.

TheUnnamedSooner
10/30/2007, 03:48 PM
$20 easily right around kickoff

yermom
10/30/2007, 04:01 PM
i've had Aggies try to give me tickets on my way to the stadium for the game here before

i'd try going by where the tour buses park on the SW part of the stadium

handcrafted
10/30/2007, 04:22 PM
Check with the OU AD and see if there were any givebacks from the aTm allotment.

SeattleOUstudent
10/30/2007, 06:37 PM
i've had Aggies try to give me tickets on my way to the stadium for the game here before

i'd try going by where the tour buses park on the SW part of the stadium

You mean stand around and hold up "2"? Also, are we talking the area around the bidnaz school?

goingoneight
10/30/2007, 07:06 PM
to scoring some OU/A&M tickets before kickoff? Driving up from :texan: , but without tickets...and im a little worried I wont be able to find any for face or under. TIA

You're screwed... cuz this is gonna be a very tough game... until kickoff, that is. :D

yukonsooner
10/30/2007, 07:24 PM
I will know tomorrow for sure, but the lady that sits next to me is selling her tickets. I've got one guy that is going to let me know in the AM if he wants them. If not she is selling them at face, and I'll be at the stadium about 1:30 so you could get them from me. Coming from Texas, you are an OU fan and not an aggie right???

Jacie
10/30/2007, 07:26 PM
This is kind of low but could get you in for free. Stand beside one of the stadium entrances, one on the west side, with your back to the wall and be looking out towards the people coming in. Eventually, someone will ask what you are doing. Say that you are looking for your "friend" who you were supposed to meet to get a ticket. The person who asked you is likely to say that they have an extra and will give it to you since it would otherwise go unused.

SeattleOUstudent
10/30/2007, 08:05 PM
I will know tomorrow for sure, but the lady that sits next to me is selling her tickets. I've got one guy that is going to let me know in the AM if he wants them. If not she is selling them at face, and I'll be at the stadium about 1:30 so you could get them from me. Coming from Texas, you are an OU fan and not an aggie right???

Hey, it all sounds good. I figure I can get in for $40/ea. Would you sell for 40/ea? And yes, Im a Sooner fan. We both are. Sooner Alumni, baby!

yukonsooner
10/30/2007, 08:23 PM
if they were my tickets i'd say sure, but I'll have to check with the lady they belong to. e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll let you know tomorrow, probably after lunch

yermom
10/30/2007, 08:41 PM
You mean stand around and hold up "2"? Also, are we talking the area around the bidnaz school?

no this was more toward Lindsay, kinda between the practice field and the stadium, there seemed to always be people there close to game time with extra tickets

but generally the closer to kickoff the cheaper people are willing to go wherever. it's pretty rare to a actually have to pay face. just look for real people and not scalpers ;)

although, it's a little tougher to get two together for that cheap.

ouwasp
10/30/2007, 11:55 PM
Call the ticket office tomorrow, I heard on the radio today that some returns would be made available soon...

OUDL
10/31/2007, 05:02 PM
i will sell both student tickets for 55

MichiganSooner
10/31/2007, 07:30 PM
You can get them from the ticket office right now as aTm has returned some. Of course, they are face. What is wrong with paying face value to see the Sooners anyway?

soonersnow
10/31/2007, 07:56 PM
I have two on 20 yardline, upper deck, west side, regular price. Can meet purchaser at game, e-mail to [email protected] and we can make arrangements.